剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
There's always been whispers
说卢克·艾肯斯有高级警官当后盾
Luke Aikens had senior officers in his pocket
他们会妨害针对
officers prepared to sabotage investigations
他犯罪帝国的调查
into his criminal empire.
我们的警官
Our officers?
还有很多关于内阁大臣遇刺的事
There's still so much of the Home Secretary's assassination
我们还拼凑不完整 但如果一直以来都有内奸
we can't put together, but a lot of it can be explained
很多事情就说得通了
if all along there's been an inside man...
内奸也有可能是女性
Or woman.
你来了
You made it!
我从来不会拒绝别人请喝酒
Never one to turn down a free drink.
我们的座位在楼下 没问题吧
We have a table downstairs, if that's OK?
你的地盘你做主
It's your manor, your rules.
你想喝什么
What would you like to drink?
请给我一杯啤酒
A beer's fine, please.
这约会省钱了 来杯和刚才一样的
Cheap date! The same again, please.
-但我们在楼下喝 -好的 夏奈尔
- But we'll have them downstairs. - Sure, Chanel.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my manor.
那天碰见你挺好的
Actually, it was good running into you.
因为我们现在在这里喝酒了
Because here we are.
这点也不错 我...
That too. I...
你离开内政部后 我听说了一些事情
When you finished at the Home Office, I heard a few things.
关于我的
About me?
对 关于你的
Yeah, about you.
他们总吐槽我
They were always beefing me.
这次又说了什么
What was it this time?
你的钱是从境外公♥司♥来的
That your money comes from companies registered offshore.
所以呢
So?
他们似乎担心这些公♥司♥不太合法
I think there was a concern these companies weren't fully legit.
听着 大卫 你不是商人
Listen, David, you're not a business person.
我也不是
And I'm certainly not.
我有聪明人帮我打理这些
I have clever people to do all that for me.
我们可以坐在这里聊一晚上的企业法
So, we could sit here and talk about corporate law all night
但其实我俩谁都不懂
and neither of us will be any the wiser.
有道理
Fair point.
酒钱是用纳粹黄金付的
Paid for with Nazi gold.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
怎么了
What?
想要猜透你
Just trying to figure you out.
这取决于你在和谁说话了
Well, depending on who you talk to,
我可以假意深沉 也可以刻意肤浅
I'm either deceptively deep or deceptively shallow.
不管哪种 你都在骗人
Either way, you're deceptive.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
怎么样
Well?
右边皮带上有枪
A...belt on the right-hand side.
我们一般不允许警♥察♥来
We don't normally allow coppers.
更不允许带枪来
And we definitely don't allow THEM.
马卡洛夫手♥枪♥ 对吗
Makarov, is that right?
看来有人给你提供情报了
Looks like someone's been talking.
你到处找人买♥♥PSL狙击步♥枪♥
Well, you go around asking for a PSL,
必定会引起我的注意
it's going to come to my attention.
是你提供枪给安迪·阿普兹德的吗
You supply Andy Apsted?
告诉我
Tell me one thing.
他来找你的 还是你找上他的
He come to you, or did you go to him?
我也有问题要问你
Well, here's a question for you.
那把枪里有子弹吗
Is that thing loaded?
你说呢
What do you think?
里面装的是什么 才是关键
It's what it's loaded with that matters.
空包弹是你换的吗
You swapped in the blanks?
抱歉 各位 他喝多了
Apologies, everyone. The lad's just had too much to drink.
别扫了你们的兴
Try not to let it spoil your evening.
安妮·桑普森
卢克·艾肯斯
警长 你看看桑顿广场的档案
Sarge, you're going to want to log in to Thornton Circus.
-有关于安德鲁·阿普兹德的新线索 -是吗
- We've got something on Andrew Apsted. - Yeah?
安德鲁·阿普兹德
大卫·巴德
老大
Boss.
我们查了与安德鲁·阿普兹德一同服役的
We've completed cross-checks on everyone Andrew Apsted served
所有人员记录
alongside with in the Army.
2009年阿普兹德跟随第16工兵团
Apsted was posted to Helmand Province
被派驻到赫尔曼德省
with 16 Engineer Regiment in 2009.
他们和英格兰皇家军团
Now, there were a number of operations carried out
共同执行过许多任务
alongside the Royal Albion Regiment.
当时在皇家军团服役的是...
And serving in the Royal Albion at that time was, um...
大卫·巴德
..Was David Budd.
该死
Shit.
对
Yeah.
还有更糟的
Yeah, it gets worse.
巴德又回了茱莉娅·蒙塔古的住处
Budd went back to Julia Montague's house
从后门进入的 那里没人看守
and broke in via the back entrance - that's unguarded.
他似乎有钥匙
I mean, he appears to have keys.
一定是在任职她保镖期间偷配的
He must've secretly got them cut when he was her PPO,
这本身就够可疑的了
which is suspicious enough in itself.
他只在屋内待了一两分钟
I mean, he was only on the premises for one or two minutes,
说明他很清楚自己要找什么
which means he knew exactly what he was after.
是的 污点材料
Yeah. The kompromat.
你说得对 老大
You were right, boss.
一直以来都有内奸
There's been an inside man all along.
这家伙从一开始就骗了我
The fucker has played me since day one.
我们都被他耍了
He's played us all.
我们会亲手将他缉拿归案
We're going to be the ones to bring him in.
找到这混♥蛋♥
Let's find the bastard.
各单位留意茱莉娅·蒙塔古刺杀案的
Observations for a male wanted in connection
男性通缉犯
with the murder of Julia Montague.
大卫·巴德警长 白人男性
Police Sergeant David Budd, IC1 male,
30岁出头 深色头发
early 30s, dark hair.
目标可能持有武器 非常危险
Subject may be armed and is extremely dangerous.
重复 大卫·巴德是危险人物
Repeat, David Budd is to be treated as extremely dangerous.
巴德太太 你听过安德鲁·阿普兹德这个名字吗
Mrs Budd, do you know the name Andrew Apsted?
没有
No.
阿普兹德和大卫曾一起在阿富汗服役
Apsted and David served in Afghanistan together.
阿普兹德患有创伤后遗症
Apsted had a history of post-traumatic stress
已自杀身亡
and took his own life.
我们调查时发现
One of our current lines of inquiry
阿普兹德和你丈夫
is that Apsted and your husband were accomplices
合谋在桑顿广场刺杀内政大臣
in the Thornton Circus attempt on the Home Secretary's life.
不 大卫绝不会...
No... No! Dave would never...
大卫说谎了 把我们都骗了 包括你
David has lied and lied to all of us, you included,
我们现在的首要任务是将他安全关押起来
and our priority now is to bring him safely into custody.
他有没有对你
Has he said anything to you
透露过他的计划
that might shed some light on his plans?
我上次见到他时 他说的一句话
Well, he did say one thing the last time I saw him,
令我很担心
which really worried me.
他说必须尽快行动 "否则就来不及了"
He said he needed to act now "Before it was too late".
我...
I...
他有危险吗
Is he in danger?
巴德太太 我想大卫说的来不及
Mrs Budd, I believe what David meant by "Before it's too late"
是指他和安德鲁的关系要被发现了
is before his link to Andrew Apsted was detected.
他的谎言和背叛也会因此曝光
Hence all the lies and the betrayals.
我希望你跟我到沃尔沃思警局
Now, I'd like you to accompany me to Walworth Police Station
协助我们调查 好吗
to help with our inquiries, OK?
维姬 艾拉和查理安全无恙 没发现大卫
Vicky, Ella and Charlie are safe and well, no sightings of David,
但我们已经派警员到学校了
but we've dispatched an officer to the school
以防万一
for safeguarding purposes.
不 大卫绝对不会伤害孩子们
No. Dave would never hurt the kids.
绝不会
Never.
那他会伤害谁
Who would he hurt?
女士 别害怕
Madam, don't be alarmed.
能借用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Please can I use your telephone?
拜托了 我需要帮助 女士
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表