剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
-什么 -谢谢
- What? - Thank you.
内政部长 这是一个非常危险的先例
Home Secretary, you are setting a dangerous precedent.
我记得我们一致同意了这只能由警方来处理
We agreed, I think, this can only be a police matter.
我们非常欢迎国安局指导情报工作
We all welcome intelligence guidance from the Security Service.
正是此意 谢谢
Exactly. Thank you.
我和我的警员都决心要阻止...
My officers and I are determined to succeed in neutralising...
不 唯一真正阻止了一场袭击的那位警官
No, the one officer who actually successfully averted a threat,
你们却想把他从我的保护团队中调走
he's the one you people want to remove from my protection team?
这传递了完全错误的讯息
It sends completely the wrong message.
那不是我部门的决定
That isn't my department.
的确不是 你的部门是反恐
No, your department is counter-terrorism -
是警队中开支最大的部门
the most expensive area of policing -
却还是干不好
and it's failing.
内政部长 我不懂您为什么要说这些
Home Secretary, I don't understand why you're saying this now.
会开完了
I think we're done here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 史蒂芬
Fuck you, Stephen.
没事
It's all right.
刚刚你情绪有些激动啊
That all got a bit heated in there.
希望你不会嫌我多嘴 茱莉娅
I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, Julia. The security guidance
巴德警长的调动是完全合乎规定的
regarding PS Budd's removal is completely justified.
但我仍是被攻击的对象
I'm a target, regardless.
其实安妮·桑普森是对的
Anne Sampson's right, you know.
我希望你不是真的要给国安局更多权力
I'm hoping you're not serious about giving more responsibility to
他们不够透明 难以问责
the Security Service. They're less transparent, less accountable.
这会是个非常危险的先例
It sets a dangerous precedent.
真正的危险是对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
The real danger's to our national security.
是的 妈
Yes, mum.
是 我知道 他们没事 我向你保证
Yes, I know, but they're fine. I promise you.
等等 等我一下
Hang on. Give me two seconds.
孩子们 我最后叫一遍
Kids, I'm not going to ask you again!
早餐准备好了 快下来
Breakfast's ready - come down.
妈 我等下再打给你好吗 好
Mum, I'm going to give you a call back, all right? OK.
寄到你家里的邮件
Post from your home address.
别担心 已经扫描过了
Don't worry, it all gets X-rayed.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
大卫
Dave?
特殊学校录取通知
大卫
Dave!
-什么事 -来看
- Yeah? - Look!
查理 下楼来
Charlie, come downstairs.
看看这个
Look at this.
查理 是好消息 快下来
Charlie, it's good news. Come down.
他们说他可以从期中开始 太棒了
They've said he can start after half-term. Isn't that brilliant?
有人动用了关系
Someone's pulled strings.
他们怎么会知道查理的事
Oh, how would they know about Charlie?
-我不确定 -无所谓了 太棒了
- I'm not sure. - It doesn't matter. It's brilliant.
查理 你知道那所能帮你提升阅读能力的
Charlie. So, you know that nice school that's going to help
好学校吧 他们说你可以去念了
you with your reading, yeah? Well, they've said you can go there.
真的吗
Really?
-是不是很棒 -是的
- Isn't that great? - Yeah?
-去 我们去告诉你姐姐 好吗 -艾拉
- Come on. Shall we tell your sister? Yeah? - Ella.
大卫
David.
你的主管不太欣赏
Your line manager doesn't appreciate
你对行政工作的态度
your attitude to administrative duties.
那不是我的强项
They are not my strong suit.
那你就继续回内政部
Just as well you're being restored to active duty
做外勤吧
at the Home Office, then.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
别谢我
Not me.
看来你在高层交到了朋友啊
Seems like you've made friends in high places.
就这样 滚吧
That's it. Piss off.
长官
Ma'am.
你好 茱莉娅在等你 我带你进去
Hi. Look, Julia's expecting you. I'll take you right through.
谢谢 迈克
Cheers, Mike.
就我和史蒂芬谈会好一点
Simpler if it's just Stephen and I.
你不介意的吧 迈克
You don't mind, do you, Mike?
不介意 行 你们继续
Uh, no. OK. Carry on.
内政部长 你今天过得如何
Home Secretary, how are you today?
比那些想把我们炸上天国的人好
Better than the bastards trying to blow us to kingdom come.
我已经指派顶级的团队审讯10·1恐袭案罪犯了
I've put a first-rate team on the 1/10 bombers.
我们有信心能找出...
We're confident we'll identify...
坐 史蒂芬
Take a seat, Stephen.
我知道我能指望你
I knew I could count on you.
我只是在兑现我的承诺罢了
Just holding up my end of the bargain.
这间办公室里没有窃听装置吧
There isn't a listening device in this office, is there?
你说呢
You tell me.
鉴于资料的敏感性
Given the sensitivity of the material,
我们在对情报的证实上必须慎之又慎
we've got to be meticulous in our corroboration of the facts.
内政部
你能回来真好 巴德警长
It's good to have you back, PS Budd.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
再见 金
Cheers, Kim.
到地方见 队长
See you over there, Skip.
SZ79 薰衣草已出发
Sierra Zulu 7-9, Lavender on the move.
我希望这里还行
I hope this is OK.
不错
Good choice.
好久没来这了
Haven't been here in ages.
你最近压力太大
You've just been under so much stress lately.
别担心 英迪拉和
Don't worry, we'll order
桑吉来了我们就点酒
some wine as soon as Indira and Sanjeev arrive.
他们一般不迟到的
It's not like them to be late.
你不能给他们发短♥信♥
You couldn't text them,
确保他们没去错地方吗
make sure they haven't gone to the wrong place?
我之前
I was, uh...
担心你会取消
..Worried you'd cancel.
他们不来吗
They're not coming?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's OK.
-您要看看菜单吗 -不了 谢谢
- Would you care to see the menu? - No, thank you.
也许我们最好改个时间再约
Probably best if we all reschedule.
抱歉 我该跟你说的
I'm sorry, I should have told you,
我们吃点东西 喝点酒吧 我请客
but let's have some nice food, a couple of drinks, on me.
这感觉太怪了
This feels weird.
计划有变 薰衣草在移♥动♥中
Change of plan. Lavender on the move.
立刻送您回家 女士
Have you home in no time, ma'am.
很好
Great.
我才想起来家里什么都没有
I've just remembered I've got nothing in.
你介意我们中途去买♥♥点东西吗 大卫
Do you mind if we stop on the way home, David?
没问题
Certainly.
您太慷慨了 女士
This is very generous of you, ma'am.
我很庆幸你没有出于安全原因而拒绝
I'm just pleased you didn't veto the idea for security reasons.
我晚上的约会是场十足的噩梦 你很满意吗
You're pleased my night out was an unmitigated disaster?
不
No.
只是 抛头露面有风险
It's just, there's risk with being seen out in public.
你是得意的已婚者 这么说当然容易
Well, it's easy to say when you're a smug married.
抱歉 我是不是说错话了
Sorry, have I put my foot in it?
我分居了
I'm separated.
希望我没有冒犯到你
I hope I didn't cause offence.
我一定是误会了
I must have misunderstood.
我和妻子打的那通电♥话♥吗
The phone call with my wife?
我不该用我自己的标准来判断他人
I've made the mistake of judging by my own standards.
在我婚姻的最后日子里 我们每次说话
By the end of my marriage, we were incapable of
互相都不屑一顾
speaking to each other with anything other than utter contempt.
别担心 我们也有不和
Don't worry, we have our moments.
我只是尽量把孩子放在第一位
I just try to put the kids first.
他们怎么样
And how are they faring?
关于我儿子的学校有好消息
We had some good news about my son's schooling.
真好
I'm glad.
如果是您插手 女士 我家人很感激
If you were involved, ma'am, my family's very grateful.
我参政就是为了帮助别人
I went into politics to help people.
好了
Well...
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表