剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
就是你啊
The very man.
我是受邀而来 来之前已经获得了各种批准
I'm here by invitation with all the necessary clearances.
我不怀疑 但您叫什么
I don't doubt it, but what was the name?
朗克罗斯
Longcross.
理查德·朗克罗斯
Richard Longcross.
家族酗酒史 建议每周服用药物
每天服用可♥卡♥因♥
严重性侵犯
卷宗缺失
夏洛特·福斯菲尔德
解开我的衬衫
手伸进我两腿间
狙击手进入帕斯科大楼时登记的名字是
The shooter signed into Pascoe House
阿德里安·史密斯 但应该是假名
as Adrian Smith, but that appears to be a false name.
我们现在推测他是退伍军人
We're pursuing the theory he might be ex-Forces,
所以公布了国防部的通缉犯画像
so we've been circulating the e-fit via the MoD.
长官 监控录像有了新线索
Sir, the CCTV trawl's pulled up something promising.
收到了吗
Received it yet?
-收到了警官 -好
- Sarge. - Great.
播放
Play.
他竭力躲开摄像头
He's doing his best to avoid the cameras,
但这个摄像头拍到他了
but this one's grabbed him.
这是枪击发生前一晚
This is the night before the shooting.
他提的似乎是同一个枪袋
And that appears to be the same gun bag.
他在夜幕的掩护下进入指定位置
He's got into position under cover of darkness -
等待内政大臣的专车
lay in wait for the Home Secretary's vehicle.
如果这就是枪手 那他肯定预先知道她的动向
If this is him, he knew her movements in advance.
天啊 我们需要一份名单
Christ. Right, we need a list of everyone who knew
列出那天所有知道内政大臣行程的人
the Home Secretary's itinerary that day,
以及行程是多久之前确定的
how long in advance it was set.
全国警♥察♥计算机系统
理查德·朗克罗斯
身份码
你今天不是放假吗 队长
In on your day off, Skipper?
还有好多行政工作等着我
Admin piles up.
让你们规规矩矩的
Never-ending keeping you lot in line.
年龄 最小30 最大50
无匹配项
两枚炸♥弹♥似乎是
It appears the two bombs
出自同一人或者同一批人之手
were made by the same person, or persons,
这说明还有更大的阴谋
proving there's a wider conspiracy.
我们尚不清楚枪手是否也和爆♥炸♥案有关
We still don't know if the gunman was part of it, too.
如果如我们所料 枪手有同谋...
If the gunman did have accomplices...
机密信息是从警方泄露出去的
There's also a high probability
这也有很大可能
the police are leaking sensitive information.
抱歉 你们现在有相关证据吗
Sorry, do you have any evidence of that as yet?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的手♥机♥上有
A terrorist cell obtained information
与内政部长贴身保镖
regarding the family of the Home Secretary's
家人有关的信息
Principal Protection Officer.
狙击手知道内政部长的行程
A sniper was aware of the Home Secretary's itinerary.
我觉得这是强有力的证据
I'd call that compelling evidence.
是间接证据
Circumstantial evidence.
说得对 迈克
You're right, Mike.
没人想妄下断言
No-one wants to jump to any conclusions,
尤其在最致命的威胁
especially when the deadliest threat
仍可能来自下次炸♥弹♥袭击的情况下
still comes from the possibility of another bombing.
我的人在尽力
My officers are doing their best to glean
从10·1恐袭案罪犯身上收集信息
as much information as possible from the 1st October bombers.
-有进展吗 -很遗憾还没有
- Any progress? - Unfortunately not.
好吧 谢谢 史蒂芬
Right. Well, thank you, Stephen.
内政部长 我走前
Before I go, Home Secretary,
能和您单独聊聊吗
perhaps I could have a word in private?
您看那份材料了吗
Have you had an opportunity to view the material?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得采取行动是我作为公仆的责任
I feel it's my duty as a public servant to take action.
迅速行动有好处
There's advantage in moving quickly.
我能通知您最合适的时机
I'm in a position to notify you of the most apposite timing.
谢谢你 史蒂芬
Thank you, Stephen.
漫长的一天 抱歉
Long day, sorry.
工作都是您完成的 我只是看着
You do all the work. I just watch.
昨晚很抱歉 我忙不过来了
I'm sorry about last night, I was snowed under.
我还要工作几小时
I've got a couple of hours of work to do
然后会敲你的门
and then I'll give you a knock.
就像我是客房♥服务
Like I'm room service?
你应该明白我不是那个意思
I think you know I didn't mean it like that.
拜托你别也是那种男人
Please don't turn out to be yet another bloke
不能接受权力比自己大的女人
who can't accept a woman having more power.
这事我们处理得不太好 对吗
We're not handling this very well, are we?
对
No.
怪我 我的错 我...
It's me. It's my fault. I...
-我从没想过... -我也没想过
- I never expected... - Well, neither did I.
你想用这种方式骗我我更有掌控权吗
This your way of kidding me I'm more in control?
你看穿我了
You see right through me.
薰衣草收到一个包裹
Lavender received a package from an individual
送货人自称理查德·朗克罗斯
identifying himself as Richard Longcross.
长官 我私下已经查过了
I already took the liberty, ma'am,
全国警♥察♥计算机系统内无匹配记录
drew a blank on the PNC.
那他是什么人
So who is he?
如果他能得到所有许可
If he's been given access via all the necessary clearances
那他肯定是国安局的
then he's got to be Security Service.
他们把瞒着我们的情报交给她
They're feeding her intelligence they're keeping from us!
包裹里是什么
What was in the package?
很遗憾 我不能确定 长官
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to determine, ma'am.
东西部长一直随身带着
The Principal kept the item on her person the whole time.
恐怕一直弄不到
I'm afraid access hasn't been possible.
她要干什么
What is she up to?
你得查出来
You need to find out.
长官
Ma'am.
下院即将对《调查权法案》
With a Commons vote on RIPA-'18
进行投票 到底谁的理念会胜出
just around the corner, whose ideology will really win out -
首相还是内政部长
the Prime Minister or the Home Secretary?
有人抨击这部法案是"窥探隐私许可证"
The Bill has been attacked as a Snoopers' Charter.
会给军情五处和政♥府♥通讯总部这样的机构
It would give agencies like MI-5 and GCHQ
更广泛的监视权力
wider powers of surveillance over...
你拿到网上搜索圣♥战♥宣传的
Did you get those figures for the number of online searches
-数据了吗 -是的 我带来了
for jihadist propaganda? Yes, I've got them here.
-我这儿有 -谢谢 罗布
- I've got them. - Thanks, Rob.
谢谢 警长 不知道要花多久
Thank you, Sergeant. No idea how long this is going to take.
女士
Ma'am.
-资料我有 你怎么回事 -没怎么
- I had the info. What's your problem? - No problem.
如果你不让我做自己的工作
What the hell am I doing here
我到底在这儿干什么
if you won't let me do my fucking job?
你的工作就是在内政部长身边当花瓶
Your job is to be visible beside the Home Secretary.
最易受我们反恐政策
The demographic most vulnerable
影响的人群是谁
to our counter-terrorism policy is?
-先生们 -傻子也能想明白
- Boys! - It doesn't take a genius to join the dots.
成千上万守法公民的隐私
The private affairs of millions of law-abiding citizens
将会被安全和情报机构的
will be available to various elements
各个部门得到
of the Security and Intelligence apparatus.
我呼吁议会反对这项法案
I urge this House to vote against this bill.
"侵犯隐私"意味着无根据的
"Invasion of privacy" implies unwarranted
和/或不成比例的行动
and/or disproportionate activity.
此法案都不是
It is neither.
国安局需要调查一千个账户
The security services need to examine a thousand accounts
才能找到那个威胁
in order to find the one posing a threat.
内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古
那些遭遇10·1恐袭案的无辜乘客
What would have been the cost to those innocent commuters
本会付出怎样的代价
at the 1st of October rail attack?
没能阻止下次袭击 代价又会是什么
And what will be the cost of failing to prevent the next attack?
我开始怀疑...
I'm beginning to suspect...
茱莉娅可能...
..Julia may be doing some business...
暗中在为国安局办事
..Off-book for the Security Service.
你已经拿下了下议院
You've won the House.
你能不能赢得国民选票是另一个问题了
Whether you've won the country's a different question.
问选民他们会不会支持你的立场
Ask voters whether they back your position,
回答恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 你获得大量选票
re: terrorism - you poll highly.
问他们是否愿意让通讯总部
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表