剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
I think he can be trusted to determine the fastest route.
我做了一个动态风险评估
I've made a dynamic risk assessment
根据目前威胁级别
and, given the current threat level,
我建议改道
I'm recommending a diversion.
那要多花多少时间
How much longer will that take?
不能确定 女士
Can't say for certain, ma'am.
既然这样我们就走平常的路线 特里
In that case we'll just take the usual route, please, Terry.
请您走南环路
Take the south circ, if you don't mind.
我的工作是保证您的安全 女士
My job's to keep you safe, ma'am.
我不会指挥您怎么工作
I won't tell you how to do yours.
是不会 但是你乐意使我的工作变难
No, but you're happy to make it harder.
47-79 我们停在马路对面等一会
47-79, we'll park up across the road and wait.
女士 请您在这稍等片刻
If you wouldn't mind holding here a moment, please, ma'am.
-喂 -我才想起来我什么都没吃
- Hi. - I've just remembered I've got nothing in.
你能帮我带个外卖♥♥吗
Are you all right to pick up a takeaway?
没问题 老样子吗
Not a problem. Usual?
好
Sure.
我能问一下你在干什么吗
May I ask what you're doing?
门后面是什么
What's behind this door?
我的书房♥
My study.
我在等我一个同事 我需要你滚蛋
Seriously I'm expecting a colleague and I need you to fuck off.
无意冒犯
No offence.
没关系
None taken.
这张照片是我们密谋建死星时拍的
That was us plotting to build the Death Star.
《星球大战》中的终极武器
检查还要多久
How long's this going to take?
不能确定 女士
Can't say for certain, ma'am.
那就赶紧吧
Just get on with it.
事件报告
2018年10月1日 恐袭未遂
大卫·巴德警长
诺里斯警员说你叫巴德
PC Knowles said your name's Budd.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
阻止了10月1日那起铁路袭击的警官是你吗
The officer who prevented the 1st of October rail attack. That was you?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
今天是漫长艰难的一天
It's been a long and trying day.
抱歉我们一开始没留下好印象
I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
谢谢您 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
不计前嫌
All is forgiven.
如您所愿 女士
As you wish, ma'am.
我是认真的 我今天很混♥蛋♥
No, really, I've been a total cow.
不计前嫌
All is forgiven.
谢谢
Thank you.
-队长 麦克唐纳先生来访 -晚上好
- Skip... Mr Macdonald visiting the principal. - Evening.
我去开门
I can get it.
你好
Oh. Hello.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
我是罗布·麦克唐纳
Rob Macdonald.
来得正好 我饿死了 进来
Perfect timing. I'm starving. Come through.
巴德警长一会就走了
Sergeant Budd won't be long.
事实上 我检查完了 女士
Actually, I'm all done, ma'am.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
你要吃一点虾片吗
Couple of prawn crackers going if you want some?
不了 谢谢 先生
No, thank you, sir.
-祝您有个愉快的夜晚 女士 -你也是
- Have a good evening, ma'am. - You too.
我准备了这个稍后用
I got this for later.
晚上好 兄弟们
Evening, lads.
队长
Skip.
SZ79呼叫总指挥部
Control, Sierra Zulu 7-9.
我们工作结束 移交给外交保护部
We're state 11 handing off to DPG.
喂
Hello.
喂 亲爱的
Hiya, love.
你还好吗
You OK?
还好 就是打来聊聊天
Yeah. I'm just calling for a chat.
聊什么
About what?
就是聊聊天 小维
Just calling for a chat, Vic.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想怎么样 我就是打来问个好
What do I want? I'm just calling to say hello.
就是想你了 仅此而已
Just missed you, that's all.
别说了
Don't start.
我们为什么不能像两个成年人一样聊天呢 维姬
Why can't we just have a chat like two normal adults, Vicky?
这样不正常
This is not normal.
维姬 我已经把那些抛诸脑后了
Vicky, I've put a lid on it.
我在处理了
I'm handling things.
我知道你晚上喝了酒打来 会发生什么
I know what happens when you call late with a few drinks inside you.
我还没有喝酒呢
I've not even had a few drinks.
维姬
Vicky.
维姬 我们就聊一聊 就聊一聊吧
Vicky, let's just have a chat. Let's just have a chat!
-现在不行 -小维
- Not now. - Vic.
不能这样聊
No. Not like this.
维姬
Vicky.
妈的
Shit!
警方加强了
There is a heightened police presence
机场和火车站等地的警力
at airports,railway stations and other...
10月1日铁路袭击未遂
..Failed 1st of October rail attack
引发警方对共犯的追捕
has triggered a hunt for accomplices.
反恐官员认为...
Counter-terrorism officers believe.....
引起对国♥家♥安♥全♥的辩论
Ignited a debate on national security,
政♥府♥有可能因此分♥裂♥
which has the potential to split the Government.
众人眼中稳健的首相...
The Prime Minister, considered a moderate...
内政大臣试图通过新的《调查权法案》
The Home Secretary's efforts to enhance surveillance powers
提高监管力度
through a new Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill,
该法案简称为RIPA-18...
so-called RIPA-18...
内政大臣 两分钟后我带您去演播室
Home Secretary, two minutes till I take you through to the studio.
谢谢
Thank you.
我赌首相退出
I bet the PM pulled out
是因为他知道你会做得更好
because he knew you'd do a much better job.
听起来是一个不退出的理由
Sounds like a reason not to pull out.
您的脱因咖啡
Your decaf.
-我的天 真对不起 -该死
- Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. - Shit.
-天啊 -该死
- Christ! - Shit.
-闭嘴 -真对不起
- Shut up. - I'm sorry.
-把你的衬衣给她 -她穿不下
- Give her your blouse. - It'll never fit.
-真是的 -把你的衬衣给她呗
- Oh, for God's sake! - Give her yours, then.
我又没穿女士衬衣
I don't wear blouses, do I?
能把衣服弄干吗
Can we dry it out?
怎么可能 没时间了
Don't be ridiculous. There's no time.
今早换的新衬衣 女士
Fresh on this morning, ma'am.
不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
我的衬衣都改过 以贴合底下的防弹背心
My shirts are altered to fit over my ballistic vest
所以胸腰比例应该合身
so the chest-to-waist ratio should be compatible.
别都傻站着看了
Well, don't all stand around gawping.
你快去给巴德警长找件新衬衣来
And you, fuck off and organise Sergeant Budd a new shirt.
您得塞进外套里 女士
You'll have to tuck it under your jacket, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
能回避一下吗
Some privacy?
当然
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
内政大臣
Home Secretary,
这种恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁 我们该多重视呢
just how anxious should we be about this terrorist threat?
还会发生恐怖袭击吗
Is there another one around the corner?
我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目标
We are a target.
不能掉以轻心
We can't be complacent.
我坚决支持给予我们的安♥全♥部♥门更多权力
Now, I am committed to supporting our security services
让他们去应对更大的威胁
by giving them greater powers to confront greater threats.
政♥府♥今年决心强制推行
The Government is intent on forcing through a beefed-up
加强版《调查权法案》
Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act this year,
也就是由您带领的RIPA-18
RIPA-18 as it's been dubbed, spearheaded by you,
但评论家认为这就是窥视隐私的许可证
but critics are calling it a snoopers' charter to monitor
用于监控电♥话♥电邮和社交媒体 而不受司法审查
phone calls, e-mails and social media without judicial review.
安德鲁 只有意图使用暴♥力♥的人
Andrew, only those intent on acts of violence
才会害怕
have anything to fear.
首相曾说过
And the Prime Minister has been quoted as saying that,
"我们要从
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表