剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
保镖
第一季 第一集
开往伦敦尤斯顿的列车
The train approaching platform three
即将于20点55分抵达3号♥月台
is the 20:55 service to London Euston.
把外套盖上 艾拉 我们还没到
Cover yourself up, Ella. We're not there yet.
乖
Good girl.
还没到 继续睡吧
Not our stop yet. Back to sleep.
列车即将启动
This train is about to depart.
请勿靠近车门
Stand clear of the doors.
请勿靠近车门
Stand clear of the doors.
终点站 伦敦尤斯顿
求助电♥话♥ 020-79460348
不好意思
Excuse me.
您没事吧
Is everything all right in there?
你好 女士
Sorry, madam.
请问能帮我照看一下孩子吗
You wouldn't mind looking after my kids for a minute, would you?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
-没问题 -非常感谢 我去去就回
- Yeah. No problem. - Thank you very much. I'll be right back.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的大卫·巴德警长
Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
车上有一名20多岁的亚裔男性很可疑 对吗
You've got an intelligence report for an Asian male in his 20s?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我看见你观察我车厢里那人
I saw you checking out the guy in my carriage.
他没问题 但我在马斯顿站发现有人形迹可疑
He's fine but I saw someone acting suspiciously at Marston.
我不确定他是否上车了
I don't know if he succeeded in boarding the train
如果上来了 就有可能在卫生间
but, if he did, he could be in the toilet.
我是要员保护组的
Look, I'm an Operational Firearms Commander
武装行动指挥官 你有何计划
with Specialist Protection. What's the plan?
交♥警♥发布了警报
British Transport Police have put out an alert
怀疑有自杀式"人♥弹♥"
on a possible suicide bomber
试图登上开往伦敦的列车
attempting to board a London-bound service.
我们接到命令 在巴尼特停车
We've been ordered to stop the train at Barnet Shed.
那是一个偏远的废弃车站
It's a derelict depot out in the sticks.
-然后19... -伦敦SCO19特警队
- So 19... - SCO19.
他们会登上列车
They're going to board the train.
还有多久到目的地
How long till we get there?
-7分钟 -他不会在卫生间里引爆
- Seven minutes. - He won't detonate in the toilet.
他会到车厢去 制♥造♥最大伤亡人数
He'll go into the carriage for maximum casualties.
跟我保持联♥系♥ 你叫什么
Right, stick with me on this. What's your name?
-桑德拉 -你电♥话♥多少
- Sandra. - Give me your number.
...07700 900 876.
-我得上报此事 -去吧
- I need to call this in. - Do it.
这边 警长 我们带你到轨道旁
This way, Sarge. We'll take you down to track-side.
我还需要几分钟 可以吗
I need a few more minutes. Is that all right?
-行 没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah. No problem. - Thank you.
-喂 -我不能让他出来
- Hello? - I can't let him get out of there.
车上有几十名乘客
There's dozens of passengers on this train,
-我的孩子也在 -什么
- my kids included. - What?
你能在列车行进中解开车门锁吗
Can you unlock the exit doors while the train's moving?
喂
Hello?
通话结束
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
操
Fuck.
无信♥号♥♥
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
我刚才说 你能否...
What I said is can you...?
还有几分钟就到站了 我们别...
The stop's just a few minutes away. Let's not do anything to...
他要是感觉到刹车 就知道列车要临时停站
If he feels the train brake, he'll know it's an unscheduled stop.
他会走进车厢引爆♥炸♥弹 不行
He'll go into the carriage and detonate the device. No.
你到底能不能在列车行进中解开车门锁
Can you unlock the doors while the train's moving or not?
-可以 -听我指令打开
- Yes. - When I say so, do it.
-剩下的就交给我 -剩下的什么
- Let me take care of the rest. - The rest of what?
把他扔出列车
To throw him off the train.
准备好
Stand by.
有人
无人
开锁
Do it now.
嫌犯身上似乎没有炸♥弹♥装置
Subject does not appear to be carrying a device.
他是亚裔男性 近30岁 头戴黑色棒球帽
He's an Asian male, late 20s, wearing a black baseball cap,
身穿灰色T恤 手上拿着绿色外套
grey T-shirt and carrying a green coat.
通知特警队他正往车头方向走去
Advise SCO19 he's heading towards the front of the train
似乎没有威胁
and does not appear to be a threat.
重复 似乎没有威胁
Repeat, does not appear to be a threat.
我去卫生间看看有没有炸♥弹♥痕迹
I'm going to examine the toilet for signs of a device.
总指挥部呼叫T 收到回复
Trojan, Control, active message.
T收到
Trojan receiving.
目标在车头位置 没看见炸♥弹♥
Subject is at front of train, no visible device,
将其扣押审问
to be detained for questioning.
按计划进行
Proceed as planned.
-收到 -列车预计3分钟后到达
- Copy. - Train ETA's three minutes.
3分钟
Three minutes!
愿安♥拉♥赐你平安
Assalaamu Alaikum.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
仅此而已
That's all.
我看得出来你跟我一样害怕
I can see you're as scared as I am.
女士 我只是想帮你
Miss, I just want to help you.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你可以改变主意
You can change your mind.
别按下去 求你不要 别动 不要动
Don't do that! Please don't do that! Don't move. Stay still.
拜托 不要动 求你别动
Please. Just stay still. Please! Just stay still. Don't move.
求你了 拜托
Please. Please!
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
你看起来并不想
You don't look like you do.
听着 反恐特种小组
Listen, the specialist counter-terrorism unit
已经知道车上可能会发生恐袭
already know about a potential incident on this train.
所以我想告诉他们
So what I'd like to do is just tell them...
你愿意跟他们谈
..That you're willing to talk.
你同意吗
Does that sound OK to you?
只是谈谈 第一步
Just talk - is that a start?
有第二名"人♥弹♥"
There's a second bomber...
不过我们在交谈
..But we're talking.
写下我接下来的话
Now write this down.
年轻的亚洲女性
Young Asian female,
穿着炸♥药♥衣
equipped with an explosives vest.
跟特警队说她愿意谈判
Advise SCO19 she's willing to talk.
要求武装警员待命 先不要上火车
Request armed officers hold back from boarding the train
优先让拆弹小组和谈判专家
and that bomb disposal and negotiators
主导此次行动
are deployed as operational priority.
不过最重要的是 立刻清空相邻车厢
But firstly, right now, evacuate the adjacent carriages.
好的 明白
Yeah. OK.
列车员广播通知
This is your guard speaking.
请D车厢的所有乘客
Would all passengers in carriage D
立即转移到E车厢和F车厢
please make your way at once into carriages E and F?
请C车厢的所有乘客...
And would all passengers in carriage C
醒醒 我们得走了
Come on, wake up. We've got to move.
立即转移到立即转移到A车厢和B车厢
please make your way immediately into carriages B and A?
快点 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
-爸爸去哪儿了 -醒醒
- Where's Daddy? - Wake up.
我看一下
I'll just have a look
看看大家有没有成功离开 好吗
and make sure that everyone's getting out all right. OK?
好不好 我哪里都不去 我就在这里
All right? I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
我叫大卫
My name's David.
大卫·巴德
David Budd.
你叫什么名字
What's yours?
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
刚才在这里的那个男人
The man that was in here before,
他是你丈夫吗
is that your husband?
是吗
Yeah?
你丈夫希望你死吗
And your husband wants you to die?
你不必当烈士 纳蒂亚
You don't have to be a martyr, Nadia.
我们可以拆除炸♥弹♥装置
We can deactivate this device
也可以保护你不受你丈夫伤害
and we can protect you from your husband.
如果你不想见他 以后再不必见到他
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表