剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Ask them whether they're happy
掌握他们所有的网络活动 你的支持率大降
with GCHQ knowing all their online activity - the numbers plummet.
不过我说了 看上去你说服了下议院
But like I said, looks like you've got the House convinced...
-我想拿下国民选票 -公♥关♥的说法就是
- I want the country. - In PR terms,
我在努力压倒异议
I'm struggling to cut through the noise,
但你的曝光率不够
and then there's your lack of public appearances.
如果你在圣马太大学履行诺言
If you fulfil your engagement at St Matthew's,
就能得到足够的曝光率
you'd get the exposure you need.
我肯定警♥察♥有别的顾虑
I'm sure the police would take a different view.
那是安全问题 不是政♥治♥问题
That's security, not politics.
我注意到你没反对我去圣马太大学演讲
I picked up you didn't oppose my engagement at St Matthew's.
这不是我这种级别的人能决定的
The final decision comes from well above my pay grade.
我觉得你别有用心
I think you've got an ulterior motive.
-有吗 -你不想让别人察觉
- You think? - You don't want people suspecting
你更保护我了
you've become more protective.
心烦意乱
Emotionally distracted.
被你发现了
Busted.
你好 收到我的信息了吗
Hi. Hey. Did you get my message?
你还好吗 孩子们都好吗
How are you doing? The kids all right?
挺好的 抱歉 我收到了
Erm, yeah. Sorry. I-I did, yeah.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
现在太晚了 我明天再跟你聊 好吗
Listen, it's late, I'll catch up with you tomorrow, yeah?
你和别人在一起吗
Someone else there with you?
-小维 -戴夫 太晚了
- Vic? - Dave, it's late.
别这样
Let's not do this.
好消息 队长
Good news, Skip'.
他们找到有关桑顿广场狙击手的线索了
They've got a lead on the Thornton Circus shooter.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
货车什么时候到 这辆车需要立刻挪走
So what's the ETA on the lorry? We need the car moving now.
我已经在这里半小时了
Well, I've been here half an hour.
-我是夏尔马总督察 -长官
- DCI Sharma. - Sir.
-谢谢 -谢谢 再见
- Cheers. - Thanks. Bye.
老大 有人举报这辆车很可疑
Hey, boss. The vehicle was reported as suspicious -
在这非法停了数日 附近居民没见过这辆车
illegally parked for days, unfamiliar to residents.
是租来的
It's a rental.
租车人叫做阿德里安·史密斯
Customer named Adrian Smith.
跟进入帕斯科大楼时用的一样的假名
Same false name he used to sign into Pascoe House.
对 不幸的是 这些街道上都没有摄像头
Yeah. Unfortunately, there's no CCTV on any of these streets,
也没有触发自动车牌识别
and no ANPR triggered.
跟租车公♥司♥聊聊 我们要找出
Talk to the rental company. We're going to find out
-这个混♥蛋♥是谁 -是 长官
- who this bastard was. - Sir.
巴德警长 是我
PS Budd. It's me.
我今晚要离城一趟
I need to go out of town tonight.
去哪儿
Where to?
做好准备
Get everything organised
出发前我会告诉你
and I'll give you the necessary information
必要信息
just before we set off.
-好的 -你开车
- Sure. - You'll drive.
不要警♥察♥护送 不要支援车
No police escort. No support vehicle.
我不想要任何人知道
I don't want anyone to know.
茱莉娅 我不能同意 你是袭击目标
Julia, I can't authorise that. You're a target.
有人走漏风声才会有危险
I'm a target because of leaks.
出了问题我担
I'll take responsibility.
拜托了 大卫 你是我唯一信任的人
Please, David. You're the only one I trust.
-晚上好 警官 -女士 请稍候
- Evening, officer. - Ma'am, stand by.
先生 谢谢
Sir? Thank you.
前门
Front gate.
有位不在名单上的访客
Got a visitor not on my sheet.
是薰衣草
It's Lavender.
机密
请进 女士 有警官会告诉你
Continue through the gates, ma'am, an officer will direct you
-在哪儿停车 -谢谢
- to park up. - Thank you.
不要把这件事告诉任何人
Don't mention this to anyone.
就当没有发生过
This never happened.
如果我没有回来 到死星那儿去
And if I don't come back, go to the Death Star.
-茱莉娅 -首相
- Julia? - Prime Minister.
怎么来得这么突然
This is unexpected.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古去了首相别♥墅♥
Julia Montague has gone to Chequers.
今晚
Tonight?
她试图隐瞒行踪
Tried to keep it under the radar.
她以为她是谁
Who the hell does she think she is?
你想采取什么行动吗
Do you want a plan put in place?
指以行政力量
控制人♥民♥及违反人♥民♥意志的社会
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
还我们隐私
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
还我隐私 停止《调查权法案》
赞成的人请到右边 313票
Ayes to the right 313.
反对的人请到左边
The noes to the left...
《调查权法案》第十八条已经在下议院通过三读
'18 has passed its Third Reading in the Commons
现在到了...
and now goes to the...
一个更安全的国家还是窥视隐私许可证 部长
A safer country or a Snoopers' Charter, minister?
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
《调查权法案》将有追溯效力
The regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill will be retrospective.
在此法案通过前所获得的信息
Information... Information obtained before it becomes law
可被法♥院♥采纳
will be admissible in court,
今晚我们的公民离安稳睡觉又更进一步
and tonight our citizens are a step closer to sleeping more safely!
说得好
Hear, hear!
议长先生 我们没睡得更安稳
Mr Speaker, we are not sleeping more safely,
我们是在梦游
rather we are sleepwalking...
首相刚刚来电♥话♥了
The PM just called.
她突然到首相别♥墅♥找他
She ambushed him at Chequers.
关于他们讨论的内容 他一个字都不肯透露
He won't reveal a word of what they discussed.
但是...
But...?
将会有一轮重新洗牌
There's going to be a reshuffle.
很大的一轮
A big one.
茱莉娅快要得到首相的位子了
Julia's snatching the key to Number Ten.
我们必须采取措施 马上
We need to do something, fast.
大卫
David?
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
大卫
David!
大卫
David!
茱莉娅
Julia!
道歉都不足以...
Sorry doesn't even...
你没事吧 需要叫医生吗
Are you all right? Do I need to call a doctor?
我没事
I'm all right.
真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
无论训练对你造成了什么影响 你都失控了
Whatever your training has made you, it's out of control.
你想换掉我吗
Do you want me replaced?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你需要帮助
But you need to get help.
大卫
David?
大卫 我知道你不是故意伤害我的
David, I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
今早 内政部确认
We've had confirmation this morning from the Home Office
内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古
that Home Secretary Julia Montague
将按原计划在圣马太大学演讲
will go ahead with her speech at St Matthew's College.
公民自♥由♥团体计划于今天晚些时候
Civil liberties groups plan a major protest outside
于圣马太大学外进行大型抗♥议♥
St Matthew's College later today.
众所周知 茱莉娅·蒙塔古
Julia Montague was, of course,
最近遭遇了一场暗♥杀♥未遂事件
the target of a recent assassination attempt
她将利用今天的平台
and she'll use today's platform
演说在反恐斗争中要面临的挑战
to address the challenges in the fight against terrorism.
79 薰衣草可安全离开
7-9, Lavender clear to travel.
我知道这个时机很糟
I know it's rotten timing,
但是专责委员会那边有些资料
but some stuff came out of the Select Committee
我最好赶紧看一下
that maybe I should just crack on with.
-真的吗 -真的 抱歉
- Really? - Yes, I know. Sorry.
但是别担心 你演讲稿的内容
But don't worry, the last bit of fact checking for your speech,
还有一些要核查
it's still work in progress.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表