剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
I couldn't change anything.
我没办法改变任何事 所以我
I couldn't change anything, so I...
直接放弃努力了
I stopped trying.
我做得一团糟 Grace
I was a mess, Grace.
但那依然是我的错
But it was still my fault.
你来的那天
That day you walked in...
穿着制♥服♥
..wearing your uniform...
我就知道结束了
..I knew it was over then.
我知道这一切会发生改变 因为你不会放弃
I knew it was going to change because I knew you wouldn't give up.
你会一直 一直 一直努力
You'd keep going and going and going...
直到达到目标
..until you got somewhere.
所以我才希望你离开
That's why I wanted you to leave.
因为你让我想起了
Because you reminded me...
你让我想起了 我让他们都失望了
You reminded me I'd let them all down.
Marian 是这个体系的问题
Marian, it is the system.
是体系的问题
It's this system.
是这个体系崩溃了
It's broken.
没错 对你 对我
Yeah, for you, for me.
所以我们该怎么办
So what do you do?
我们就
You just...
我们就做我们能做的
You just do what you can.
一天一天地坚持下去
And you do it one day at a time.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得我们能帮她考上大学吗
Do you think we can get her to university?
她的小脑瓜子特别灵
She is as smart as a wee whip.
那好
Well, then.
这就是我们要做的
That is what we do.
最后 大家可能已经听说了
And finally, as you may have heard,
Harebell采石场发生了疑似双重谋杀案 谋杀调查组已经过去了
MIT were dispatched to what looks like a double murder at Harebell Quarry.
看起来其中一名死者是Donal Fogerty
Um, looks like one of the victims is Donal Fogerty.
愿他永不安息吧
May he rest in pieces.
好了 分组我都已经发到你们手♥机♥上了
OK, I'll send your call signs to your handsets.
鹰眼能救人
Sharp eyes save lives.
头儿
Skipper?
没有给我分配观察员啊
I don't have an obs on my call sign.
呃 没事 你先过去 我会安排的
Er, that's OK. Head on out there. I'll get it sorted.
Tommy Foster
Tommy Foster?
我听说你有事要说
I hear you've got something to say for yourself.
昨晚2点 你向上提交了一份情报报告
2am last night, you sent an intel report up the line.
那来吧 你说吧 我听着呢
So come on, spit it out. I'm all ears.
长官 我其实没有确实的证据什么的
Well, sir, I don't have any actual evidence of anything.
更像是直觉 猜测
It's more hunches, ideas.
嗯
Yeah.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
那么
So...
你去过这个会员俱乐部
You went to this members' club.
两次 第一次是因为George McClelland吸毒过量
Twice. The first time was when George McClelland overdosed.
然后我们又回去了一次 去查执照
And then we went back to do a licence check.
总警司的丈夫 Richard Robinson 以前是那里的会员
The Chief Super's husband, Richard Robinson, was a member.
当时他刚刚加入 但是他们在群聊里
Like, he had just joined, but they were talking about it
聊这件事 欢迎他加入这个新俱乐部
in the group chat, welcoming him to the new club.
那儿看起来像是一个前任法官会加入的俱乐部吗
Did it seem the sort of club that a former judge might join?
我不知道
I don't know.
有很多传言
There's been a lot of rumours.
异见人士是如何拿到她的地址进行炸♥弹♥袭击的
How did the dissidents get her address for the bomb attack?
大家都说她很小心
People say she was careful.
所以我在想 可能就是因为这个
So I was thinking, maybe this is it.
可能就是从这里泄露的
Maybe this is the leak.
我的意思是 如果是他不小心呢对吧
I mean, what if he wasn't careful, right?
他加入了一个他自以为很安全的地方 以为那里都是自己人
He joined that place thinking he was safe, amongst his own,
所以他就直接说出了自己的真实地址
so he just gave his real address.
抱歉 我知道这些都只是猜测
Listen, I'm sorry. I know it's only speculation.
所以你会怎么做
So what would you do?
我会怎么做
What would I do?
你看 长官 是Fogerty指挥了这一切
Well, look, sir, Fogerty ran everything up here.
至少表面上是这样的
Or at least that's what everybody thought.
但是 长官
But, sir...
如果是我的话 我觉得他背后还有别人
..if it was me, I'd be looking for somebody else.
而且我会从Deanery开始查
And I'd start at the Deanery.
Ginley组织想要你的命
The Ginleys wanted to come after you.
Fogerty是他们的家人
Fogerty was family.
我跟他们说 如果他们这么做 我就停止供货
I told them if they did, I'd pull the plug on the supply.
那谢谢你了
That's very nice of you.
我们要换种做事方式了
We do things differently now.
要假设他们已经掌握了一切
Assume they know everything.
你的供货路线 你的俱乐部 你
Your supply routes, your club, you.
所以你有计划了吗
So you have a plan?
我当然有计划了
Of course I have a plan.
我们一起去散个步吧
Let's go for a walk.
这是干什么呀
What's all this about?
这不是一夫之中最重要的一餐嘛
It's just the most important meal of the day.
除了午餐 晚餐 和零食之外
Apart from lunch, and dinner, and snacks.
你别动 我准备了一个礼物
Stay there. I got you a present.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it? Huh?
你不用这么做的
You really don't have to.
我要
I do.
我们要
We do.
时间到
And that's time.
怎么样
Well?
嗯 挺好
Yeah. Good.
总部已经批准了 我们准备好了
HQ are signed off on it. We're good to go.
长官
Ma'am.
你不是... -我回来了
I thought you were... - I'm back.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
多亏了我
Thanks to me?
我们在长官车下的炸♥弹♥上发现了一根纤维
We found a fibre strand on the bomb under the boss's car.
和我们端掉的那个异见人士组织的
We matched it with a glove in the safehouse
秘密据点里发现的一只手套匹配上了
of the dissidents group we took down.
看来他们也没有和更大的组织有关联
It doesn't look like they were connected to a larger group, either.
所以我可以安全回家了
So it's been deemed safe for me to come home.
剩下的事也告诉她吧
Tell her the rest.
看来总警司的丈夫加入这个会员俱乐部的时候
It seems the Chief Super's husband wasn't very careful
不是很小心
when he signed up for this members' club.
他用了真实姓名和地址
He used his real name and address.
某个有权限访问系统的人 泄露了他的信息 -谁?
And somebody with access to that system leaked his details. - Who?
这就是我们接下去要查的
Well, that's what we're going to find out.
我们要展开一项新的行动
We're going to stand up a new operation.
无论那个地方是怎么回事 我们都会查个一清二楚
Whatever's going on in that place, we're going to get to the bottom of it.
Colly告诉我 很多信息线索都是一线巡警提供的
Colly tells me a lot of this information came up the line from Response,
用这样那样的方式吧
in one way or another.
关于情报处的事 我已经考虑了有一段时间了
Now, I've been thinking for some time about Intelligence.
在我看来 老方法已经行不通了
It seems to me the old ways won't work any more.
我是说 监视 线人 这些当然有它们的用处
I mean, er, surveillance, sources, they have their place.
但我们最有用的资源是什么
But what's our best asset, really?
是一线的巡警
It's Response.
他们每天忙于处理各种肮脏的琐事
They have their noses in the gutter,
我们却从来没有认真对待过他们
and we've never really taken them seriously.
然后我又想 如果有人既能掌握大局
But then I thought, what if we have someone who sees the big picture,
同时还能管好小事呢
but who's also managing the small one?
也许我们可以把这两件事结合起来
Maybe we could draw it all together.
我
Me?
我们会在辖区全力推广这个形式
We're going to lean into this concept right across the district.
我希望由你来负责
I want you to run it.
所以我要推荐你晋升总督察
So I'm recommending you for the rank of Chief Inspector.
面试只是走个过场
The interview will be a formality.
收获行动
Operation Harvest.
是时候做出改变了 Helen
It's time to make a difference, Helen.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the team.
我不知道啊 Barney 我什么都没看到
I don't know, Barney. I can't see any here, like.
我觉得这玩意儿就是骗钱的
I think this thing's a scam.
你好啊兄弟欢迎回来
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表