剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
他们有时候还是会去那个滑板公园
They still go down to the skatepark sometimes.
好吧 知道了 走吧
Right. OK. Come on.
Grace
Grace?
什么事 -这里的情况很不好你知道吗
Yeah? - Things are very bad here, you know.
很艰难
It's hard.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你 Marian
Thanks, Marian.
哪家医院
Which hospital?
哦 好的 知道
Oh, OK, yeah.
嗯 我这就过去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
妈的
Shit!
好了 你打辆车 带上那个女孩 然后去工厂那边见他
OK, er, get a cab, pick up the girl, then go see him down at the mill.
别关机
Keep that on.
赶紧想
Come on.
号♥码 号♥码 号♥码 号♥码
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
077009
0-7-7-0-0-9...
是我
It's me.
你在哪儿 -我出来了 Fogerty要见我
Where are you? - I'm out. Fogerty wants to see me.
他要见我们两个
He wants to see us both.
我靠 在哪儿见
Shit. Where?
Matchett工厂
Matchett's Mill.
但是 你听着 你不用去
But, listen, you're not coming.
什么 -我会跟他说 条子把我的手♥机♥拿走了
What? - I'm going to tell him the peelers took my phone
我不记得你的号♥码 -那你现在是怎么打来的
and that I don't know your number. - How do you know my number?
因为我脑子好使啊
Cos I'm smart as fuck.
他们要干什么 -我不知道 你就 自己当心点 知道吗
What do they want? - I don't know. Just... be careful, yeah?
结束之后我给你打电♥话♥ -等等 Sandy
I'll give you a ring after, OK? - Wait, Sandy...
他都不送你一程啊 兄弟
Did he not even give you a lift, mate?
按小时收费的人就是这样的啦
That's what happens when they're paid by the hour.
走吧 我们送你回家 -不用了 我打车就行
Come on. We'll drop you home. - It's all right, I can get a taxi.
周六晚上这个点你觉得你能打到车
You think you're going to get a taxi at this time on a Saturday night?
走回去可远呢
It's a long walk.
我什么都不会跟你们说的 -没问题啊 兄弟
I'm not going to say anything to you. - Sweet, mate.
反正我们也下班了
We're off the clock anyway.
你好啊
How are ya?
你们今天是早关门了还是怎么
Are yous closed early or what?
哦 我还是能来一杯的吧 真不错
Oh, I can still get a drink, yeah? Sound.
干杯
Slainte.
都柏林那边让我找你谈谈
Dublin have asked me to speak with you.
都柏林那边 什么事
Dublin? What about?
George McClelland 我们的会计师
George McClelland, the accountant we use.
他今晚在这里吸毒过量了
He had an overdose here tonight.
什么 -想必吸的是你的货
What? - Presumably on your product.
蠢货
Prick.
你知道我在这里要做什么 对吧 -嗯
You know what I'm doing here, don't you? - Yeah.
我们两边的世界应该是互不相关的
Our worlds are supposed to be separate.
但今晚 你的世界侵入了我的世界
But tonight, your world walked into mine
还在我的地盘上拉了屎就在那里
and shat itself on the carpet, right there!
我会解决这件事的
I will sort that out.
好吗 我会解决的
All right? I will.
都柏林那边还说今晚你手下一个送货的被抓了
Dublin also said you had a runner arrested tonight.
审他的是有组织犯罪的人 所以 你怎么说
And that he was interviewed by Organised Crime. So...what now?
我说 那个孩子不会开口的
I mean, the kid's not going to talk.
都柏林那边问你是不是管不住了
Dublin asked if you're losing control.
你怎么说的 -我说 Donal Fogerty
What did you say? - I said whether Donal Fogerty
在这种环境下 是否还有足够的远见和决断力
has the foresight or decisiveness to work in this environment
目前是个问题
is currently open to question.
现在情况不一样了 警方那边既然有了这种动作
Things are different now. This development with the police.
他们本来早晚也会盯上我们的 -那
They were going to get on to us sooner or later. - Well,
我们决定了要找点别的事让他们操心操心
we've decided to give them something else to think about.
什么 -把你的屁♥股♥擦干净
What? - Clean up your mess.
然后我们再聊
Then we'll talk.
不好意思 医生
Sorry. Doc.
嘿 呃 他怎么样了 -他稳定下来了
Hey. Uh... How is he? - Er, he's stabilised.
血压开始下降了
Blood pressure's starting to come down.
心律失常也在好转
Erm, the arrhythmia is settling.
但刚刚一度挺危急的 -好吧
But it was touch-and-go there for a bit. - Right.
可♥卡♥因♥ -哦 不了 谢谢 我在工作呢
Cocaine? - Oh, no, thanks. I'm working.
呃 他那些表现 是可♥卡♥因♥导致的中风 对吧
Er, those obs, they're coke stroke, though, right?
血检是怎么说的
What do the blood tests say?
我告诉你一个小秘密吧
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
我不是警♥察♥ 我是个医生
I'm not a cop. I'm a doctor.
这位 Bradley警官
Constable...Bradley?
Shane -Shane 好的 按程序做事
Shane. - Shane, OK. Do things properly.
哦 我做事绝对依足程序的
Oh, I'm a big believer in doing things properly.
那 跟我说说 不做医生的时候 医生都在干什么呢
So, tell me, what do doctors do when they're not...doctoring?
他们会睡觉 然后在梦里做医生
They sleep and have dreams about doctoring.
多加小心哦 再见了 警官
Be careful out there. See you around, Constable.
希望能再见哦
I hope so.
干嘛 我就跟条线索[链子]
What? Just following a lead.
兄弟 是该给你栓条链子
Mate, you should be on a lead.
我在系统里查过了 没有登记他近亲属的信息
I checked the system. And, er, his next of kin isn't listed.
所以我想我们应该回一趟俱乐部
So I'm thinking we should go back to the club.
那个老板说他是那儿的会员 所以 -好
The owner said that he was a member, so... - Right.
行
Yeah.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放轻松兄弟
Relax, mate.
Shane 你搞什么啊
Shane, what the hell?!
该死的 如果他用过那个应用 他们把它删掉了
Bollocks. If he's used the app, they've deleted it!
怎么办到的
How do they do that?
Shane 他没有被逮捕 你不能打开他的手♥机♥
Shane, you can't open someone's phone unless they have been arrested!
你在干什么 Shane 你到底在干什么
What are you doing? Shane, what the hell are you doing?
Shane
Shane.
聊天群
Chat groups.
他在跟他朋友说要买♥♥点货
He's talking to his mates about getting some gear.
呃 什么情况
Er, what's going on?
我们就是 呃 看下他有没有存紧急联♥系♥人电♥话♥
We were just, er, seeing if he has an ICE number stored.
以防... -我想你们最好离开
In case... - I...I think you should leave.
好的
Yeah.
你刚刚什么情况
What the hell was that?
没事的
It's grand.
不 那是违法的
No, it's illegal.
他们希望我们查的 不是吗 -是 但不是这么查
They want us to look into it, don't they? - Yeah, but not like that!
听着Tommy
Listen, Tommy.
这些有钱的混♥蛋♥做什么都可以逍遥法外
Are you not sick and tired of these rich dickheads getting away
就因为他们请得起好律师 你还没有受够这种事吗
with everything just cos they can afford good solicitors?
是 我当然受够了 但是 -C3想要一部能用那个应用的手♥机♥ 不是吗
Yes, of course I am but... - C3 want an active handset, don't they?
我只是想知道发生了什么事 仅此而已
I just wanted to know what's going on. That's all.
你知道吗 你生气的时候真的很性感
You know... you're very sexy when you're angry.
滚蛋 -超级迷人啊
Piss off. - Just gorgeous altogether.
别走那么快嘛 Tommy
Come here. Tommy.
Tommy 别气啦
Tommy, come here.
你说警♥察♥派对 是什么意思
What do you mean, a peeler party?
警♥察♥派对是最有趣的派对了
A peeler party is the best kind of party.
因为当警♥察♥一起参加派对的时候 他们都会拼命犯傻
Because when peelers party, they go fuck daft.
会有很多酒喝吗 -当然了
Will there be loads of drink? - Of course!
而且Tommy不可以播放任何乡村音乐哦
And Tommy's not allowed to play any country music.
我觉得她已经看够派对了
I think she's seen enough parties for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
有些人真没资格做父母
Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
你考虑过生孩子吗
You ever think about it?
我就是没资格的那种人
I am one of those people.
她怎么还醒着啊 我都快没气了
How is this wean still awake? I am exhausted.
你和Tommy怎么样
How's things with Tommy?
挺好 我是说 他是个白♥痴♥ 但是 他挺好的
Good. I mean... He's an eejit, but he's class.
我跟你们一起住会不会太不方便了
Is it too much, me being in the flat?
什么意思 -就是 你知道
What do you mean? - Just, you know.
三个人的世界太拥挤 -哦 拜托 Annie
Three's a crowd. - Oh, God, Annie.
我在考虑搬回家住
I'm thinking of moving back up home.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表