剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
年轻的巡警加入队伍 准备好要改变世界
Young response officers come in ready to change the world.
而两年之后 他们想换个工作
After two years they want to change jobs.
两年倦怠期
The two-year fade.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
是啊 这是队长才知道的
Yeah, well, it's a skipper thing.
队长都有秘密 对吧
Skippers have secrets, do they?
哦 我们知道的秘密可劲爆了
Oh, we have the best secrets.
那你们为什么不直接告诉他们
So why don't you just tell them about it?
如果告诉他们 那他们就真的会不想干了
If we told them, then they really would fade.
甚至更糟
Even worse.
我觉得Grace现在就是 这个 这个两年倦怠期
I think Grace has it, has... it, the two-year fade.
嗯 这个
Yeah, well...
她是个想做事的人 不是吗
She's a campaigner, isn't she?
她是什么
She's a what?
是个想做事的人
She's a campaigner.
她需要一个长♥期♥的项目
She needs a long-term project.
一个奋斗的目标
A goal.
而不只是一张本周轮值表和每天出八次警
Not just a weekly rota and eight calls a day.
而你 你是个务实的人
Whereas you, you're a pragmatist.
处理 解决 然后继续前进
You deal, you fix, you move on.
抱歉 这又是一个 呃 -队长的秘密吗 没错
Sorry, is that another one of them, er... - Skipper secrets? Yeah.
我们会给你们所有人画像
We profile all of you.
队长的秘密是好东西
Skipper secrets are the good stuff.
你会喜欢的
You're going to love it.
你怎么样
You OK?
我听说你遇到了一点麻烦
I hear you're in a bit of trouble.
似乎是的
Looks that way, aye.
碰了我不该碰的东西
Poked my nose into something I shouldn't have.
哦 我懂 我也干过
Oh, yeah. Been there, done that.
看来我们今天应该消停点少节外生枝
We should maybe just try and keep it simple today, then.
是啊
Yeah.
出警 出警 喝咖啡 出警 出警 吃午饭 出警 出警 喝咖啡 出警 出警 下班回家
Call, call, coffee, call, call, lunch, call, call, coffee, call, call, home.
没错 就是这样 -嗯
Yeah, just that. - Yeah.
好极了
Super.
你知道Jimmy Webb是在开车穿越俄克拉荷马州的时候写的这首歌♥吗
Do you know Jimmy Webb wrote this song on a drive through Oklahoma?
他开车的时候在脑子里就写出来了
Like, just wrote it in his head while he was driving.
等他到家以后 他赶紧做了试听带 然后寄给了他的朋友
When he got home, he rushed in to make a demo tape and he sent it to his mate.
Glen Campbell[美国歌♥手]
Glen Campbell.
当他没有收到任何回音的时候 他就想
Now, when he didn't hear anything back, he just thought,
可能这首歌♥不是很好
maybe the song wasn't very good.
他三周后在一次派对上见到了Campbell 他就问他听过了没有
He met Campbell at a party three weeks later, and he asked him, had he heard it?
Campbell说 Jimmy 你还问我听过了没
Campbell said, "Jimmy, did I hear it?
我们上周都已经录完啦
"We flipping recorded it last week.
已经收录进专辑了
"It's on the album."
这首歌♥一周后就登顶排行榜榜首
The song was number one a week later.
抱歉 你 你为什么要跟我说这些
Sorry, what... what's the point in you telling me this?
就是想说 有时好事也会突然发生
Just saying, good things happen suddenly too.
你懂吗
You know?
呼叫72
Seven two from uniform.
McLean街18号♥有家庭纠纷
We have a domestic call at 18 McLean Street.
听起来是个孩子报的警
Appears to be from a child.
孩子
A child?
Barney 呃 有别的小队可以过去处理吗
Barney, um, listen, is there anybody else available to take that?
别说蠢话了 你为什么不接
Wise up! Why are you not taking it?
没有72 你们那儿没事吧
Negative, seven two. Everything OK?
没事 72前往现场
Yeah. Seven two responding.
听好 那里是一个警♥察♥的家
Listen, that's the home of a police officer.
当心 那里有登记过的枪♥支♥
Be aware, there's a registered firearm at the address.
你来了
You came.
嗯 我也没有选择吧
Yeah. Didn't really have a choice.
你可以的
Hm. You'll be fine.
听我说 她知道你的事 很多很多事
Listen, she'll know things. She knows a lot of things.
他们都做过调查了
They do their homework.
什么事
What things?
反正如果他们抓到你撒谎 那就全完了
Well, if they catch you in a lie, it's all over.
我为什么要说慌
Why would I lie?
总之别担心
Look, don't worry about it.
你结束了以后告诉我 知道了吗
Just give me a shout when you come out, all right?
你在紧张
You're nervous.
我没有紧张 我有什么好紧张的
I'm not nervous. Why would I be nervous?
现在你想起来我当初为什么不愿意来跟你干了吧
So you remember now why I didn't want to come over to your side.
就是因为这些 各种博弈 猜测 不知所谓
It was all this, all the games, all the guessing and all the bullshit.
你说得好像这不是什么好事
You make it sound like it's a bad thing.
总之 祝你好运 她人挺好的
Anyway, good luck. She's lovely.
请坐 督察 我是Sammi
Take a seat, Inspector. I'm Sammi.
我先 呃
I'll just, um...
你是要记笔记还是说... -没有录音录像
Are you taking notes or is... - It's not recorded.
我们先聊
We'll talk.
然后我会做出决定
And then I'll decide.
行 还是不行
Yes or no.
那么 我们开始吧
So... Shall we?
你目前处于一段亲密关系中 对吗
You're currently in a relationship, yes?
长♥期♥的吗 -是的
Long-term? - Yes.
同居中吗
Co-habiting?
同居五年了
For the last five years.
姓名和职业
Name, and occupation?
Rosa Cassidy
Rosa Cassidy.
她开了一家画廊
She owns an art gallery.
她的出生日期呢
Her date of birth?
1980年11月10日
10th of the 11th 1980.
你之前和一名男性有过一段婚姻
You were married previously, to a man?
我转变了性向
I switched sides.
我想哪怕对警♥察♥来说 这也是允许的吧
I assume that's allowed, even for peelers.
是专一的吗
Exclusive?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们的关系是专一的吗 还是也会约其他人
Is your relationship exclusive or do you see other people?
是专一的
It's exclusive.
你有任何可能被视为不常见的性癖好吗
Do you have any sexual preferences that might be considered unusual?
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
抱歉督察 最高级别的审查就是这样的
I'm sorry, Inspector. This is the nature of developed vetting.
那你觉得什么算不常见呢
Well, what would you consider unusual?
你来告诉我啊
Well, you tell me.
有时候我们会把大灯开着
Sometimes we leave the big light on.
你十二年前离的婚
You were divorced 12 years ago.
你能跟我详细讲一讲吗
Can you tell me about that?
我真的看不出这有什么关系 -有关
I really don't see how that's relevant... - It is.
我当时受到了威胁
I was the subject of a threat.
当时对德里一家共和派异见人士的房♥子进行了突袭
There was a raid on a dissident republican house in Derry.
发现了我的名字和住址
My name and address were found.
我们通过SPED计划搬了家
We were moved under the SPED scheme.
即使如此 我丈夫也不愿意继续这么生活下去
Even so, my husband found it difficult to take living like that,
惶惶不可终日
looking over our shoulder every day.
我们因此产生了隔阂
It came between us.
他是一名银行高管
He was a bank executive.
在你们提起离婚诉讼的一年后 他被判挪用公♥款♥
A year after your divorce proceedings, he was convicted of embezzlement.
是吗
Yes?
你没有觉得奇怪吗 你丈夫
It didn't strike you as odd that your husband,
年薪5万4千英镑 却能付得起12万英镑的房♥屋押金
on a salary of £54,000, was able to put up a house deposit of £120,000?
他跟我说他的钱是 -继承来的 没错
He told me that he had in... - Inherited the money, yes.
我当时不知情
I didn't know.
当时对你发起了职务规范调查
There was a professional standards investigation.
一周后就结束了
Which was brought to an end after a week.
为什么会那样 -因为我没有问题
Why was that? - Because I had no case to answer.
或者是因为有一名高层警官替你介入了
Or because a senior police officer intervened on your behalf.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
Collins总督察
DCI Collins.
你的带教
Your mentor.
他极力替你作保
He vouched for you very strongly.
不 你搞错了
No, you're wrong.
我们那时完全没有任何接触
We had absolutely no contact by that point.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表