剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
并且清除所有其他设备上的数据
and delete all data from other devices.
这些都是会被用到法庭上的证据
That's evidence that can be used at the tribunal.
但是 听我说 如果结果对他们不利
But, look, if it doesn't go their way...
他们会被开除
..it will be dismissal.
结果不可能对他们有利啊 不是吗
Well, it's not going to go their way, is it?
你已经知道事实如何了
I mean, you already know what happened.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
说的跟真的一样
I'm sure you are.
该死
Shit!
好的 等我们完成威胁评估
OK, so as soon as we get the threat assessment done,
立刻就恢复巡逻
we will be getting back out there.
我们还是要照常工作 只是需要多一点小心
We'll still be doing our jobs, just with a little more caution,
多一些警惕
and a little more vigilance.
鹰眼能救人
Sharp eyes save lives.
Neill警长
Sergeant Neill?
是啊 我说 这事就是坨屎
Yeah, look, this is shite.
真的是坨屎 需要拿一个非常大的桶去接
Really shite. It's going to require a very big bucket.
呃 但我们会接住这坨屎的 用我们的桶
Er... but we will catch this shite... in our bucket...
然后干净卫生地处理掉
..and dispose of it hygienically.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 Neill警长 你这话真是 醍醐灌顶
Thank you, Sergeant Neill. That was... inspirational.
我们得去弄个桶
We need to get a bucket.
我说太过了吗 -不会
Too much? - Nah.
异见人士威胁
A dissident threat?
从哪儿冒出来的
Where did that come from?
曲线球 我们也没想到
Curveball. Took us all by surprise.
今早监察部门的人要我
I was asked this morning by the Police Ombudsman
对Sandy McKnight事件的经过做一份完整说明
to give a full account of what happened with Sandy McKnight --
谁见了他 说了什么 -那你写了吗
who met him, what was said. - And did you?
没有 因为你们部门把她绕得团团转
No, because your department have her tied up in knots.
所以到底发生了什么
So what happened?
我不能说 -Colly
I can't really say. - Colly!
我让他帮我做事
I pitched him.
上帝啊 -就随便聊了聊 他们不可能知道的
Jesus. - Soft. They couldn't have known that.
但是他们杀了他 -工厂那里没有提取到物证
But they killed him? - There's no forensics at that mill.
没有头发 连个擦痕都没有
Not a hair, not a fucking scuff mark.
没有监控 出入口有好几个
No CCTV. Multiple entrances and exits.
我们最后可能只能以自杀结案
We're probably going to end up marking this up as a suicide.
天啊 -你说得对 那个孩子确实是他们杀的
Oh, God. - And you're right -- they did kill that wee lad.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我希望你加入
I want you to come in.
加入什么
Come in where?
加入我们 获得完整权限 这件事上我们需要联合起来
Round the table. Full access. We need to be joined up on this.
你需要通过最高级别的安全审查
You're going to have to go through Developed Vetting.
不 那是你的事 Colly
No. That's you, Colly.
和我无关
That's not me.
你在耍我 -什么 -你在他妈耍我
You're playing me. - What? - You're fucking playing me,
因为你一直都觉得我选错了路
cos you always thought I chose the wrong path,
你永远要证明你才是对的
and you always have to be right in the end.
我不是你Colly 我也不想成为你
I am not you, Colly. I don't want to be you!
你就告诉我我需要知道的事 好让我照顾好我的人
Just tell me what I need to know so I can look after my people.
你加入
You sit round the table...
然后我就把所有事都告诉你
..and I'll tell you everything.
明天上午11点
11 o'clock tomorrow morning.
C3的二楼会议室
First floor conference room, C3.
她叫Sammi 不要说谎
Her name's Sammi. Don't make anything up.
不要闪烁其词
Don't prevaricate.
如果审查顺利 我们再聊
If it goes well, we can talk.
哦 Stevie 呃 我需要你再帮忙值几个小时班
Oh, Stevie, um... I need you to cover here for a few more hours.
John打电♥话♥来请病假 然后 -Sandra 你是认真的吗
John's called in sick and... - Sandra, are you serious?
这玩笑不错
Good one.
听我说 你可以的
Look, you got this.
我不觉得
Didn't feel like it.
确实
Well, it won't.
这种感觉会持续一段时间 但是 最后会好的
Not for a while. But... you'll get there.
谢了
Cheers.
明天见喽 队长
See you tomorrow, skipper!
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
你为什么
Why did you...?
什么
What?
你知道... -祈祷吗
You know... - Pray?
从小受到的影响是很难被抹去的
Well, I mean, you can take the girl out of the convent...
大家都听到了 是吧
Everybody heard, then, aye?
频道是公开的
It was an open channel.
感觉像是
It was like...
他去了另一个地方
..he went somewhere.
好像他去了另一个世界
Like he went somewhere else.
我是说 我之前见过尸体 在人已经死了以后
I mean, I've seen bodies before, after it's happened.
但是没有见过人死亡的过程
Not WHEN it happens.
这感觉一定很糟糕
That must have been awful.
没有 其实更像是
It wasn't. It was actually...
某种程度上来说很美
It was kind of beautiful.
我想这一定代表着我们是有灵魂的
I think it must mean we have a soul.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你要来点吗 还有很多
Do you want some? There's loads.
呃 我这就走了 所以 -你去哪儿
Er... I'm going to bounce here, so... - Where are you going?
去我妈家
To my ma's.
好了 那回头见
Right, see yous later.
Annie
Annie.
你不能回去
You can't go there.
那不安全
It's not safe.
你怎么也这样 -对 我也这样
Not you as well. - Yes, me as well.
现在有针对所有警♥察♥的紧迫威胁
There's an imminent threat against all police officers.
Tommy 我要回去 明白吗
Tommy, I'm going, OK?
我要回去
I'm going.
Annie -怎么
Annie? - What?
她情况很不好
This is not good.
现场很惨烈 -那我该怎么办
It was bad. - So what should I do?
陪着她就好
Just be there.
听着 Annie 你注意安全 知道了吗
Listen, Annie, be careful. OK?
你了解我的
You know me.
早上好 欢迎收听
Good morning and welcome to the programme.
今天是10月7日 星期二 今天的头条新闻有
The headlines on Tuesday the 7th of October.
昨日在贝尔法斯特郊区发生的车祸中的
The man who died in yesterday's road traffic collision
死者身份已得到确认
on the outskirts of Belfast has been named
是西贝尔法斯特的18岁男子 Ciaran O'Doyle
as 18-year-old Ciaran O'Doyle from West Belfast.
事故
The accident...
我手♥机♥呢
Where is my...?
啊 在那儿呢 谢谢
Ah. Mm-hm. Right. Yeah.
年纪大了吧 -去你的
Senior moment? - Piss off.
桌上有咖啡 -啊
There's a coffee on the island. - Ah.
你今天都什么安排
How's your day looking?
和一帮我不想见的人开我不想开的会
A series of meetings I don't want to have, with people I don't want to see.
好吧 我会去海里游两圈 吃点午饭
Well, I'm going for a swim in the sea, get some lunch,
可能再去书店逛一逛
and I might have a browse around the book shop.
我是不会退休的 Richard
I'm not going to retire, Richard.
暂时还不会
Not yet.
还有很多事要做
There's more to do.
真的吗 -对啊
Is there, though? - Yeah.
晚点见
See you later.
见鬼了
Bollocks.
你是真的开始老糊涂了
Your dotage has well and truly begun.
很早就开始了
Ah, it started a long time ago.
你好好考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
什么
What?
未来
The future.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表