剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
这就是事实
That's what happened.
他拯救了你的职业生涯
He saved your career.
替你避免了一个漫长而尴尬的程序
Avoided a very drawn out, embarrassing process.
你说的是Colly 是他来叫我接受这次审查的
You're talking about Colly, the person who asked me to do this interview!
我不过是陈述了事实而已
I am merely stating the facts.
现在到底算他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?!
你知道你作为一名在职警♥察♥
Did you know your husband was a criminal
你的丈夫却违法犯罪了吗
whilst you were a serving police officer?
不 我不知道
No, I did not!
有什么事
Hello?
先生 这个地址有人打了一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Sir, erm, we've had a call from this address.
肯定是哪里搞错了
There must be some mistake.
是一个孩子打的
It was from a child.
您家里有小孩吗
Are there children in the house?
我说 有 但是 呃 这里没有人报过警
I mean... yeah, but, erm, nobody from here's called the police.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
呃 这样 呃 你们稍等一下
Uh... listen, erm... hold on a minute, will you?
总督察Bunting
Chief Inspector Bunting.
社区警务部门的
Neighbourhood.
谢谢 长官 我们在系统里看到了
Thanks, sir. We saw you on the system.
没事 朋友 麻烦了
No worries, mate. Cheers.
抱歉 但我们还是想进去看看
Sorry, but we'd still like to come in.
好
Yeah.
当然可以
Of course.
你们好 -你好 女士
Hello. - Hello, madam.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们说这里有一个孩子打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
Apparently they got a call from this house from a child.
我完全不知道是怎么回事
I have no idea what's happened here.
哦 我好像知道
Oh, I think I do.
呃 Olivia昨天说
Er... Olivia was saying that yesterday
有一个警♥察♥去了他们教室
a police officer came out to her classroom.
她刚才在客厅 用我的手♥机♥玩游戏
She was in the living room a while ago, playing a game on my phone.
就是这样了 肯定是她
There you go. That must be it.
肯定是
Must be.
我可以和她聊两句吗
Do you mind if I talk to her?
和她聊两句
Talk to her?
听着 警员
Listen, Constable.
我相信我女儿看到两名制♥服♥警♥察♥进入我们家
I'm sure my daughter is already a bit thrown
已经有点被吓到了
by having two uniforms in our house.
对 她可能会害怕 或者不开心
Yeah, she might be scared, or upset.
她可能会认为自己惹上麻烦了 你们明白吗
She might just think that she's in trouble somehow, you know?
不如我去和她说一下
Why don't I just go and talk to her?
你家很漂亮
Nice place you've got here.
谢谢
Thanks.
她来了
Here she is.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
好了 Olivia 是你用爸爸的手♥机♥不小心打了报♥警♥电♥话♥ 对吗
Now, Olivia, you called the police by accident on Daddy's phone, didn't you?
你是不是只是想看看打完会发生什么
And did you just want to see what would happen?
就是这样了 我真的很抱歉
There you go. Really sorry about this.
那好 -Olivia 嗨
OK, well... - Olivia, hi.
我叫Aisling
I'm Aisling.
我和Tommy只是想来确定一下一切都好
Myself and Tommy here, we just wanted to make sure everything was all right.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
听我说 你没有惹上任何麻烦
Now, listen, you're not in any trouble or anything.
但是未来 如果你需要我们 再打这个电♥话♥就好 知道吗
But in the future, if you need us, just call that number again, OK?
抱歉麻烦你们跑一趟 伙计们 我们...会跟她谈谈的
Sorry about this, guys. We'll, er... we'll have a word with her.
你要怎么说 Olivia
What do you say, Olivia?
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 不用放在心上
It's grand. Don't worry.
这种事很正常
These things happen.
好了
All right.
那我们走吧
Let's go.
很乖
Good girl.
祝你们一切都好
All the best.
Helen McNally还在黑棘分局吗
Is Helen McNally still over at Blackthorne?
是的 长官 她在
Yes, sir, she is.
那帮我给她带个好
Well, tell her I said hello.
我们会的 长官
We will, sir.
不好意思 你刚才说你叫什么来着
Excuse me, what did you say your name was, again?
是Angela吗
Angela?
Aisling
Aisling.
哦 没错 天 当然了 Aisling
Oh, yeah, God, of course. Aisling.
Tommy
Tommy.
听我说 呃 还是要说 真的很感谢你们 很抱歉麻烦到你们了
Listen, er... Thanks again, so much. We're sorry for the annoyance.
没关系
It's no bother.
她刚刚提Angela了
She just asked for Angela.
可能她就是叫错了
Maybe it was a mistake.
她不是叫错了 Tommy
It wasn't a mistake, Tommy.
Aisling 我们能怎么办
Aisling, what can we do?
我们又没有发现任何可疑之处
I mean, we didn't see anything suspicious.
什么都没有啊 -他会伤害他们的
Like, nothing. - He's going to hurt them.
噢 Aisling 求你了 拜托
Och, Aisling, please! Come on!
听我说
Listen...
我觉得你需要找人聊聊 Aisling
..I think you need to talk to somebody, Aisling.
聊聊你经历的事
About what happened.
那场车祸意外
The accident.
那不是一场意外 那是注定发生的
It wasn't an accident. It was supposed to happen.
什么
What?!
Aisling 听着 我真心觉得... -根本不存在意外
Aisling, listen, I really think... - There are no accidents.
你觉得我们来到这里是意外吗
Do you think it's an accident that we came here?
Aisling 我们 我们只是来出警的
Aisling, it's... it's just a call.
不
No.
我们是注定要来这里的
We were supposed to come here.
你以为你是谁 -听我解释 Helen -你凭什么插手
Who do you think you are? - Look, Helen... Why did you step in?
因为你太优秀了 我们不能失去你
Because you were too good to lose.
我不需要你来插手 我根本没做错任何事
I didn't need you to step in. I wasn't guilty of anything.
那不重要 流言蜚语会毁了你的
That doesn't matter. The scandal would have finished you.
所以 怎么 你在向我证明你的权威是吗
So, what, this is all just a power play, is it?
你想让我觉得所有都是我欠你的
You want me to think that I owe you everything?
不 你做梦 Colly 因为我什么都不欠你 -别说蠢话了
Well, it's bullshit, Colly, cos I owe you nothing. - Wise up!
你马上就要获得犯罪分子梦寐以求的权限了
You're about to be given clearance that criminals would kill for.
让他们用杀人换他们都愿意
Literally kill for.
他们会用各种手段对你威逼利诱
And they'll use anything to compromise you.
错误 秘密 威胁 弱点
Mistakes, secrets, threats, weaknesses.
我们要知道所有可能被他们利用的东西
We need to know what they might use.
所以我才必须告诉她发生了什么
That's why I had to tell her what happened.
明白吗
OK?
但你 你觉得我知情
But you, you thought I knew.
你觉得我在替他掩盖
You thought I was covering for him.
你觉得我在撒谎
You thought I was lying.
我根本不在乎你知情与否
I don't care whether you knew or not.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢的 -Helen Helen 等等
How fucking dare you. - Helen... Helen! Wait.
我想给你看样东西
There's something I want to show you.
你过来
Come here.
就是这样
This is it.
都在这里了
This is everything.
Ginley组织不是在往北爱尔兰运毒
The Ginleys aren't running drugs into Northern Ireland,
他们是在经由北爱尔兰运毒
they're running them THROUGH Northern Ireland.
拿着这个 你要的都在上面了
Take this. It's got everything you need.
嗨 -嘿
Hiya. - Hey.
那个 我一直在想
So, um... I've been thinking.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
什么意思
What do you mean?
Gerry那时候在医院没有住很久 但是
Well, Gerry wasn't in hospital for long, but...
在他挣扎求生的时候
..when he was fighting for his life,
如果有人告诉我 我不能陪在他身边 我会让他们滚
if someone had told me to be somewhere else, I'd have told them where to go.
但我会找到解决办法的 好吗
But I'm going to find a solution, OK?
好
OK.
那就好 -谢谢
All right. - Thanks.
Sandra
Sandra?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表