剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
一个人说I'm spiritual的意思是并不信仰具体的宗教
1949年上映的喜剧电影 讲述货船在苏格兰一座岛附近搁浅 船上满载的威士忌遭到岛上居民争夺的故事
都在这里了
This is everything.
Ginley组织是在经由北爱尔兰运毒
The Ginleys are running drugs through Northern Ireland.
这条海岸线就是最重要的 我们要不惜代价保护这里
This coastline is all that matters, and we protect it at all costs.
威胁级别被提高到"极其严重"
The threat level has been raised to severe.
我去看我妈了 她快死了 Sandra
I was visiting my ma. She's dying, Sandra.
她走了
She's gone.
不 不要 不会的 不会的
No, don't! Don't! Please don't!
我们会杀了你的儿子
We will kill your kid.
你只要别挡我们的路就行
All you have to do is stay out of our way.
告诉我你想要什么东西
Tell me what you want.
我不是想要什么东西 我要的是人
It's not what. It's who.
这个地址有人打了一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
We've had a call from this address.
肯定是哪里搞错了
There must be some mistake.
他会伤害他们的
He's going to hurt them.
我觉得你需要找人聊聊Aisling
I think you need to talk to somebody, Aisling...
万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠 -聊聊那场车祸意外
Hail Mary, full of grace. - About the accident.
你觉得我们来到这里是意外吗
Do you think it's an accident that we came here?
我们是注定要来这里的
We were supposed to come here.
转过去
Turn around!
警长 肯定是出事了
Sarge, there's something going on there.
你是要我不听C1和C3的建议
You want me to go against the advice of C1 and C3?
Sean Grace了解这个孩子
Sean, Grace knows this kid.
如果Grace觉得她遇上大♥麻♥烦了 那她就肯定遇上大♥麻♥烦了
And if Grace thinks she's in serious trouble, then she's in serious trouble.
Lindsay 你要去哪儿
Lindsay, where are you going?
我帮你拿到面试了 前台接待
I got you that interview. Front of house.
我答应你的
Like I said I would.
等等 那是Lindsay吗 Stevie
Hang on, is that Lindsay? Stevie...
停下
Stop!
靠
Shit!
没事了
Ah, you're all right...
早上好啊 头儿
Good morning, skipper.
别闹
Stop that.
你要干嘛
What was that for?
奖励你为我撑腰
Backing me up.
那是我职责所在
Well, that's my job.
所以他们想要你去和她谈谈
So they want you to interview her?
他们觉得我可能能让她开口
They think I might be able to get through to her.
挺身而出啊 -我也是走一步看一步
Stepping up. Ah... - I'm making it up as I go along.
懂我的感受了吧
Join the club.
哦 你有Annie的消息吗
Oh, er, have you heard from Annie?
没有
No.
你觉得她在那里安全吗
Do you think she's safe up there?
有最好的人手在保护她呢
Well, we've got our best man on the job.
谢了
Lovely.
你怎么不进来
Why don't you come inside?
你站在这儿跟个警♥察♥一样
You look like a peeler standing there.
我就是警♥察♥
I am a peeler.
有完没完了
For God's sake.
给我吧
I'll take that.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I give you a hand?
不用了
No, it's fine.
一切都还好把
Is everything OK?
这里是在守灵 不是该死的警♥察♥局
This is supposed to be a wake, not a bloody police station.
怎么了
Yep?
Dana 有人想要入会
Dana, there's someone here interested in membership.
入会已经截止了
Membership is closed.
是 我跟她说了
Yeah, I told her that.
然后呢 -她说她不走
So? - She says she's not leaving.
你脑子里到底在想什么
What in the name of God were you thinking?
我很担心她
I was worried about her.
你在非执勤期间一个人去了那里
You were off duty, on your own.
她可能会被杀掉的
She could have been killed.
Aisling 你需要接受职务规范调查
Aisling, there's going to be a PSD investigation.
好啊 可以
OK, fine.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不怕接受调查 -警员 -队长
I can stand over it. - Constable... - Skipper.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
Aisling
Aisling...
我们认为你现在有心理创伤
we think you're suffering from trauma.
心理创伤
Trauma?
你们觉得我疯了 -不 不是的
Yous think I'm going mad? - No. No.
我完全没有那个意思
That is not how I would describe it at all.
长官 我们处理完那个警情 并在系统里对其进行了标记以后
Ma'am. When we came back from that call and flagged it on the system,
我知道不会有任何后续的 因为从来就没有过
I knew nothing was going to happen, because it never does.
昨晚她可能会被杀掉的
She could have been killed last night.
所以是我疯了还是整个系统疯了
So is it me losing the plot or is it this whole place?
你今天不要工作了 -你要停我的职吗
You're not working today. - You're suspending me?
我建议在我们做出下一步决定前 你先回家休息
I'm recommending that you go home, whilst we decide on next steps.
请上交你的枪
And I'd like you to leave your gun.
你撑我吗
Have you got my back here?
Aisling -你撑我吗
Aisling... - Have you got my back?
进来 Tommy
Come on in, Tommy.
她有和你谈过吗 关于那场车祸
Has she talked about it? The RTC?
只讲了一点 长官 没几句
A bit, ma'am. Not much.
她的精神状态怎么样
How is she, in her head?
说实话 Tommy
The truth, Tommy.
那是她的枪吗
Is that her gun?
你们停了她的职吗
Have you suspended her?
她违反了哪条规定
What rule did she break?
她像一个私刑者
She acted like a vigilante!
哪条规定说如果我们担心一个人
Where does it say that, if we're worried about someone,
不能在下班时间去查看他的安危
we can't check up on them in our own time?
Tommy -对不起
Tommy... - I'm sorry.
这不对
This is wrong.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you say to them?
我替你出头了
I stood up for you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
Aisling 你确定你还好吗
Aisling, are you going to be OK?
当然
Course I am.
今天早上家暴部门给我打了个电♥话♥
Got a call this morning from the Domestic Violence Unit.
她把所有事情都说了
She's telling them everything.
长年虐待 胁迫控制
Years of abuse. Coercive control.
性侵害 已经对他提起指控了
Sexual assault. He was charged.
他们打电♥话♥是来感谢我的
They rang to thank me.
所以如果他们要因为这件事罚我 那去他们的吧
So if they want to punish me for that, then fuck them.
所以 Mclntyre太太 你想要加入我们吗
So, Mrs McIntyre, you're interested in joining us?
如果你们同意的话
If you'll have me.
你有朋友在这里吗
Do you have any friends here?
目前来看 大部分都是敌人
Right now, mostly enemies.
好的
OK.
咱们打开天窗说亮话吧好吗
Let's end the pretence, shall we?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
是我把你安排到这里的
I put you here.
就在我退休之前... Fogerty问我有没有合适的地方
Just before I... retired... Fogerty asked me if I knew of any properties
能开一家新的私人俱乐部
for a new private club.
当初他们让你来管理这里的时候 我心想
When they put you in to run it, I thought to myself...
这谁啊
.. "Who's this?"
你想要什么 -平静的生活
What do you want? - A quiet life.
但树欲静而风不止啊
But it's not really working out.
我和你没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to you.
没事 我来说
That's fine. I'll do the talking.
Fogerty会把你们害死的
Fogerty's going to bring you down.
他把这里当做都柏林老城区一样乱搞
He's running this place like it's inner-city Dublin.
这样不行
You can't do that.
你不知道你在和谁作对
You don't know what you're up against.
我在和谁作对 -条子
What am I up against? - The peelers.
你是说警♥察♥吗
You mean the police?
他们也一片混乱 和我们一样
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表