剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
是 我们以前认识 他在政♥治♥保安处算是个传奇人物
Yeah, from the old days. He was a bit of a legend down the branch.
政♥治♥保安处把他踢出来了
The branch threw him out.
是啊 不过他是个好警♥察♥
They did, aye. Some peeler, though.
她在吗
Is she in?
McNally督察吗 -对
Inspector McNally? - Yeah.
在 -太好了 有劳
Yeah. - Great, thank you.
请进
Come.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
不会吧 -怎么了
Really? - What?
滋补酒?
Tonic wine?
小酌两口"勒根香槟"没事的
Wee bit of Lurgan champagne never hurt anyone.
我可不确定
I'm not sure that's true, you know.
Tommy 别这样嘛 我们要开派对了
Tommy, come on. We're going to have a party.
我们要喝个痛快 松弛点好吗 -好吧
We're going to get wrecked. Just enjoy yourself, OK? - All right.
啊 别亲上了 警员们
Ah. No kissing, now, constables, all right?
闭嘴吧你
Away and shite, you.
你敢信吗 两年了
Can you believe it's been two years?
难以置信 -难以置信
Bit mad. - Bit mad.
我们现在是 正式警♥察♥了
We're, like, actual peelers now.
嘿
Hey!
还好吗 宝贝 -还好 还好
You OK, doll? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm OK.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mammy?
不是很好
Not great.
听我说 如果你需要 我们可以取消今晚的派对
Listen, if you want, we can just cancel the party tonight.
不用 我正好能转移一下注意力
No. It'll take my mind off things. You know?
开起来吧
Let's do it!
不如现在就开始吧
Will we just start now, will we?
好耶
Yeah!
真正的警♥察♥
Proper peelers!
好了 这是为你们准备的 两瓶龙舌兰
All right, there's one for you. Two tequila.
好 谁先来? Tommy?
Right, who's up first? Tommy?
Tommy -别 别
Tommy! - No, no.
Tommy Tommy -不行 -Tommy
Tommy! Tommy! - No. - Tommy!
Tommy Tommy
Tommy! Tommy!
噢 呃 头儿 我在 呃 -我还是不知道比较好
Oh, er, skipper, I was just, er... - Yeah, it's probably best I don't know.
好了 Carlisle街有一起噪音投诉
All right, er, we've had a noise complaint on Carlisle Street.
你们俩去处理好吗 -嗯 -好 74
Can you two cover? - Mm. - Great. 7-4.
对了 Shane把执法记录仪的录像上传了
And, Shane, get that bodyworn uploaded.
你个憨憨
You are a dope.
干得好朋友[西班牙语]
Nice one, amigo.
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks.
那么 你过得怎么样
So...how's life?
我感觉我接下去的日子要不好过了
I've a feeling it's about to get a lot more complicated.
这么多年了 Helen 你还是这么多疑
After all these years, Helen, you're still so suspicious.
当年在情报部门留下的后遗症 -嗯 我记得
The intelligence department has that effect on me. - Yeah, I remember.
所以 你想跟我解释一下为什么有组织犯罪
So, do you want to tell me why Organised Crime
把Sandy McKnight从我们手上抢走了吗
has taken Sandy McKnight off our hands?
我们一直在监视他
We've been running a surveillance op on him.
应该说之前一直在监视 他直到你们的人跑过来横插一脚
Well, we were. Until your people came in and stomped all over it.
那或许你们应该提前告诉我们的
Well, maybe you should have told us.
太敏感了 -哪次不是这样
Too sensitive. - Isn't it always?
你知道这个加密通讯应用吗
Are you aware of this, er, encrypted messaging app?
知道 当然知道 简直是个噩梦
Yeah. Of course we are. It's a nightmare.
怎么说 -你能想到的应有尽有
How so? - You name it.
可♥卡♥因♥中风 家暴 驾驶违法 自杀
Coke stroke, domestic violence, driving offences, suicides.
都在那些绿树成荫的郊区 高高的大门之后
All in the leafy green suburbs behind high gates.
你们没有找到过一部那个应用还在运行的手♥机♥吧
And you haven't found a phone with the app still running, no?
没有
No.
你来关心这种事儿有点纡尊降贵了吧
This is a bit beneath you, isn't it?
你怎么会这么说 -街头毒品
What makes you say that? - Street drugs.
你们查的到底是什么 或者说是谁
What are you really after, or who?
外面那个是Gerry Cliff的妻子对吧
That was Gerry Cliff's wife out there, wasn't it?
或者说 是他的遗孀
Or rather, his widow.
我在查的是杀了他的那帮混♥蛋♥
I'm going after the bastards that killed him.
你觉得这个应用背后是Ginley组织的人? -是的
You think the Ginley gang are behind this app? - Yeah.
还远不止于是他们
That and a whole lot more.
比如呢
Such as?
我说过了 相关信息太敏感 -哦 Colly 少来这套吧
Well, as I say, it's sensitive. - Oh, Colly, for God's sake,
我们是一边的 -好吧 听着
we're on the same side here. - OK. Look...
这个应用的客户群非常小
The app has a very small clientele base.
你通过介绍人加入
You get in through personal introduction.
可♥卡♥因♥有90%的纯度
The coke is 90% pure
并且会由送货人在二十分钟之内送到你手上
and will be delivered to your door in 20 minutes using runners.
都是孩子 像Sandy一样的孩子 他们只要加入了 就再也不可能脱身了
Kids. Kids like Sandy, who, once they're in, they're not getting out.
但为什么要把客户群控制得这么小? 这样赚不到钱啊
But why keep it so small? It's not going to make any money.
因为他们的目的就不是为了赚钱
It's not designed to make money.
是为了交朋友
It's designed to make friends.
Ginley组织就像癌细胞一样 Helen
The Ginleys are a cancer, Helen.
他们的座右铭是"如果不扩张 就是在等死"
Their motto is, "If you're not growing, you're dying."
当他们接管一座城市的时候 他们会把手伸到所有地方
And when they take over a town, they get everywhere.
法官 律师 会计师 他们会利用所有人 所有事
Judges, solicitors, accountants, they use everyone and everything.
他们在都柏林就是这么干的 在这里也一样
They done it in Dublin, and they're doing it here.
靠一个手♥机♥应用 -没错 就他妈靠一个手♥机♥应用
Using a phone app. - Using a fucking phone app, yeah.
我们已经监视小Sandy一段时间了
So we have had young Sandy under surveillance for a while.
今晚的计划本来是 我们迅速介入
Tonight's operation was, we were going to get in the quick,
拿下他 拿到他的手♥机♥ 把他带回总部 然后 好吧 现在变成这样了
get him, grab the phone, take him to HQ and... Well, here we are.
别指望我会道歉
Don't expect an apology.
不 那不是你的风格 不是吗
No, it's not your style, is it?
你本来可以成为一名优秀的C3警♥察♥的 Helen
You would have made a great C3 officer, Helen.
哦 早就没有那个机会了 -呵
Oh, that ship has sailed. - Hmm.
所以我要和我的人怎么说 -你告诉你的人
So what do I tell my people? - You tell your people,
如果他们走了狗屎运拿到了一部
in the unlikely event of them finding a phone
那个应用还在运行的手♥机♥ 把它扣押
with the app still running, that they seize it
然后立刻马上交给我
and they get it to me as quickly as possible.
就这样吗 -我可不想把他们的小脑袋搅糊涂了
That's it? - I don't want to melt their wee heads.
很高兴能再见到你 孩子
Good seeing you again, kiddo.
嗨 又见面了 -嗨 可不可以 -当然 -谢谢
Hi again. - Hi, can I...? Absolutely. - Thanks.
70号♥
Number 70.
抱歉 我就...谢谢
Sorry, just, er... Thanks.
怎么样 拿到了吗
Well? You get it?
嗯 -啊 好样的 真棒
Yeah. - Ah, good man. Well done.
好极了 怎么了
Great. What?
我看见... -你看见了什么
Er... I saw... - You saw what?
算了
Doesn't matter.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到Deanery的一周♥年♥庆♥典
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our first birthday here at the Deanery.
一年前 大家都说我们要在贝尔法斯特开一家私人俱乐部是异想天开
A year ago, people said we were mad to open a private members' club in Belfast.
他们告诉我 人们是不会为了能免费得到的东西付钱的
They told me people wouldn't pay for what they could get for free.
但我知道像你们这样地位的人 最想要的是两样东西
But I knew that people in your position want two things above all.
奢侈的享受 以及隐私
Luxury... and privacy.
而我相信我已经证明了自己
And I believe that I have been proved right.
祝大家身体健康 以及 感谢各位
Good health to everybody, and thank you.
看起来很棒啊 老兄
Looks good, mate.
长得挺特别 -喂
Bit different, like. - Oi!
等Annie来 -等就等嘛
Wait for Annie. - All right.
Shane 你执法记录仪的录像上传了吗
Shane, have you uploaded your bodyworn yet?
我的报告里得写时间点
I need the timings for my statement.
知道 知道 我正准备传呢 -是吗
Yeah, yeah. I was just about to do it. - Yeah?
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 伙计们 这份报告我希望你们一定要仔细
Right, guys. I need you to dot the I's and cross the T's
别遗漏细节 -头儿 为什么C1会对
on this paperwork. - Skipper, why would C1
Sandy McKnight这种人感兴趣?
be interested in someone like Sandy Mcnight?
他们想要在那个应用被抹去之前
They're interested in getting hold of an active handset,
拿到一部还在使用中的手♥机♥ 所以如果你们发现任何有价值的线索
before this app gets wiped. So, if you come across anything of value
直接向上报告
straight up the line.
Stevie 聊两句
Stevie, a quick chat?
好
Yeah.
Shane你们能出警了吗 -70报告
Shane, are you mobile yet? - Uniform 7-0.
30秒 Barney
30 seconds, Barney.
我们该走了 Tommy
That's us, Tommy.
已经在上传了 Grace
That's uploading now, Grace.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表