剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
双手举起来 抱住头
Show me your hands. Put them behind your head.
Annie
Annie!
Bea 别过来 别过来
Bea, get back! Get back!
他是Cormac -什么
That's Cormac! - What?!
他是Cormac水管工
That's Cormac, the plumber!
水管工
The plumber...
妈的
Shit.
抱歉 -我能起来了吗
Sorry... - Can I get up?
可以 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
到屋里去吧
Come inside.
Bea 我不能去了 -为什么
Bea, I can't. - Why not?
我都吓尿了
I'm after pishing meself!
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 老兄
Sorry, mate.
这边
Just this way.
这边
This way.
你来了 Helen
Well, Helen.
看来我终于到了这一天了
It seems my day has come.
十五年
15 years.
再也不能回到这里了
And I'll never see it again.
你也遇到过一次这种事
This happened to you once.
现在我了解你的感受了
Well, now I know.
有什么情报线索了吗
Any intel coming through?
就算有 他们也不会告诉我的
Well, if there is, they won't tell me.
这回我是当事人了
Too close now.
问题是 我不明白他们是怎么知道我的地址的
The thing is, I can't understand how they got my address.
这里连我们的朋友都没有来过
I don't even bring our friends here.
会不会是收费账单 或者是银行对账单
A bill maybe, or a statement?
所有地址写的都是班格尔[北爱地名]一栋出租屋
Everything's registered to a rental property in Bangor.
没有例外
And I mean everything.
那你 -我会退出
And will you... - I'm stepping aside.
暂时
For a while.
长官 我很遗憾
Ma'am, I'm so sorry.
我今早接到了一个电♥话♥
I took a call this morning.
一个审查官打来的 问我对你的看法
A vetting interviewer, asking my opinion of you.
是 这件事我现在还不是很确定
Yeah, I'm not sure about that just yet.
你我有过很多争执 Helen
You and I have butted heads a lot, Helen.
确实 长官
That we have, ma'am.
我觉得我有时候会嫉妒你
I think I used to feel jealous of you.
嫉妒
Jealous?
到了某一个时间点 他们会让你进入圈子
At a certain point, they bring you into the circle.
那就像是背上了一个充满秘密的背包
And it's like putting on a rucksack full of secrets.
一周又一周一年又一年 背包越来越重
Week after week, year after year, it gets heavier...
直到你再也动不了
..until you can't move.
我曾经看着你 会很嫉妒你不用背上那个背包
I used to look at you and feel envious you didn't have to carry that.
你可以只看你想象中的世界 而不用面对真实的一切
You could see the world as you wanted it to be, not as it is.
但 到此为止了
Well, that's over now.
轮到你背上那个背包了 Helen
It's time to put on the rucksack, Helen.
去感受一下知道你不想知道的事情所带来的压力
Feel the weight of knowing things you never wanted to know.
我在特立尼达岛[加勒比海岛屿]的线人告诉我
My source in Trinidad tells me that
光这个月就运走了三批货
three shipments went through this month alone.
关于这件事你们有什么新消息吗
You got anything new on that?
我们这边有点压力 Melissa
We're under a bit of pressure here, Melissa.
我们很多资源分去对付这个异见人士威胁了
A lot of our resources been diverted to this dissident threat.
是 我知道 也难怪
Yeah, I know. Sure.
我在想现在是不是应该让安♥全♥部♥门
I wonder if this is a good time for the security services
来主管这件事了 -我说不好啊 Mark
to take the lead on this. - I don't know, Mark.
他们今早并没有真的杀了总警司
They didn't actually kill the Chief Super this morning,
但我好像记得她说过 除非她死了 不然这事绝无可能
but I seem to remember her saying that would only happen over her dead body.
呃 我们这儿有线索
Erm... We have something.
哦 -我们听说 策划这次行动的主谋
Oh? - We are hearing rumours that the person running this operation
是个没有案底的人
is a clean skin.
和Ginley组织没有明显的联♥系♥
No obvious links to the Ginleys.
什么
What?!
我们就知道这么多
That's all we got.
好的 谢谢 Eugene
OK. Thank you, Eugene.
那好吧 各位 继续努力 还有Colly 祝你好运
All right, guys, keep up the good work. And Colly, good hunting.
Colly 目前这个异见人士威胁
Colly, on this current dissident threat,
我们在当地的消息源都没有收到风
none of our sources on the ground saw it coming.
你是从哪里来的情报
Where did you get that intel?
我想要亲自见一见...
I'd like to arrange a meeting in person...
安♥全♥部♥门的傻♥逼♥
Service wanker.
你在那儿干什么
What were you doing there?
我去看我妈了
I was visiting my ma.
我在那儿过夜了
I stayed overnight.
Annie 我们谈过的
Annie, we've talked about this.
她快死了 Sandra
She's dying, Sandra.
我知道
I know.
一字一句告诉我他之后具体说了什么
Tell me exactly what he said afterwards.
呃 他说算了
Er... He said to forget about it.
他是我阿姨的朋友
He's a friend of my auntie's.
他什么都不会说的 -行
He won't say anything. - OK.
听着 你去填一张使用武力 武器报告表 知道吗
Well, look, I need you to fill out a use of force form. OK?
以防他改主意了 -好
In case that changes. - OK.
你会把这件事报告上去吗
Are you going to send it up the line?
你把表填了就行 好吗 这样你就没责任了
Just fill out the form, all right? So you're in the clear.
剩下的是我的事
The rest is on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
去吧
Go on.
监察的信
Ombudsman?
我也收到了
I got one too.
我跟她说过不要把你卷进来了
I asked her to leave you out of it.
显然她没听你的啊
Well, it didn't work, OK?
不是所有人都会拜倒在你的西装裤下的
You can't charm everybody.
好了 伙计们
OK, folks.
欢迎在这个阳光普照的高地开始新的一天
Welcome to another day on the sunlit uplands.
尽量不要太兴奋
Try to contain your excitement.
早班没有需要移交的事
Nothing carrying over from the early shift,
关于今早的威胁也没有新的情报
and we have no new intelligence on the threat this morning.
唯一能说的是 威胁级别被提高到"极其严重"
Except to say that... the threat level has been raised to severe.
有些地点我们必须在战术支援组的陪同下才能进入
There are some locations we can only enter with TSG support.
清单已经给你们发下去了
There's a list on your handsets.
如果碰到在市中心的警情
When it comes to calls in the city centre,
我要司机也下车 全程提供掩护
I need the driver to get out and maintain cover at all times.
仔细检查周围是否有威胁
Scan the location for threats.
听我说 我们会撑过去的
Look, we'll get through it.
好吗
OK?
Grace和Shane 你们是70
Grace and Shane, you're seven zero.
Tommy和Aisling 72
Tommy and Aisling, seven two.
Annie 你今天处理文书
Annie, you're on a file day.
都明白了吗
OK?
出发吧 记得 鹰眼能救人
Let's get out there. Sharp eyes, yeah?
哪位
Who's this?
你好 Mclntyre太太 我是新视野牙科诊所的Kevin
Hello, Mrs McIntyre, it's Kevin here from New Horizon Dental Surgery.
我打电♥话♥是来和您确认一下您的下一次预约
I'm just ringing up to confirm your next appointment with us.
现在方便讲话吗
Is now a good time to talk?
不 谢谢 Kevin 我不需要新的预约了
No, thanks, Kevin. I don't need another appointment.
我们诊所目前有很划算的活动
We've got a good deal going on at the moment.
非常值得听一下
It's really worth listening to.
我的牙很好 谢了 Kevin
My teeth are fine, thanks, Kevin.
直接告诉我你想要什么 我都能给你
Just tell me what you want and I can make it happen.
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks.
现在没空
Not now.
就是提醒一下您后面的预约
Just a reminder about your next appointment.
知道了
Yeah.
这块怎么能这么乱
This section is a mess.
是啊
Yup.
该死的两年倦怠期
Bloody two-year fade.
什么
The what?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表