剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
It doesn't really help us. It's just a list of pricks.
她有点怪怪的 你不觉得吗
Bit weird, wasn't she?
谁
Who?
就俱乐部那个装腔作势的女的
Fancy Knickers. In that club.
呼叫74
7-4 from Uniform.
对Brendan Higgins进行安危检查
Welfare check on a Brendan Higgins.
他妹妹说他威胁要自杀
Sister says he's threatened suicide.
Belvedere花♥园♥ 5号♥
5 Belvedere Gardens.
72收到 前往现场
Uniform from 7-2. Responding.
Brendan Higgins
Brendan Higgins.
大Brendan 有精神问题
Big Brendan. Mental health case.
容易动手
Likes a scrap.
把头盔戴好吧 兄弟
Put your helmet on, mate.
怎么说
What?
所以Sandy死的那晚 你们就是在做这个
So the night that Sandy died, that's what you were doing?
给订单送货
Delivering to order?
我们每天晚上都在干这个
Same as we did every night.
她需要律师
She needs a solicitor.
Marian 这
Marian, it...
你能不能告诉我 在他死的那晚
Can you tell me, on that night that he died,
他为什么要去那个工厂
why did he go down there, to the mill?
他们让他去的
They told him to.
谁让他去的
Who told him to?
Ginley组织
The Ginleys.
操
Fuck.
关于Ginley组织你有什么能告诉我的吗
What can you tell me about the Ginleys?
这里归他们管
They run the place.
就 你懂的 所有事都归他们管
Like, you know... everything.
那昨天是谁想把你从福利院带走
And who was taking you away from the home last night?
Lindsay
Lindsay?
Fogerty
Fogerty.
妈的
Bloody hell.
他想把你带去哪儿
Where was he taking you?
他说要带我回都柏林
He said we were going back to Dublin.
回 他以前带你去过那里吗
Back? Had he brought you there before?
为什么
Why?
去参加派对
To go to parties.
和男人的派对
With men.
什么男人
What men?
这里的男人
Men from here.
他们把人带到那里
They bring them down there.
然后把我们也带过去
And they bring us, too.
他们把我带去派对上
They brought me to the parties.
Gemma 我有事要找老大说
Gemma? I need some time with the boss.
我们这儿有突破了
We've had a breakthrough.
好的 谢谢
OK, cheers.
有人吗
Hello?
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up!
好吧 那我们哐哐哐 拆拆拆了
All right. Smashy-smashy, breaky-breaky?
我觉得那叫"依据第19条强制入内" 但是 -对对对 就那条
I think it's called an Article 19 forced entry, but... - Aye, right. One of those.
Brendan 如果你不开门 我们就强行破门了
Brendan, if you don't open up, we're going to have to force entry.
我来了 -嗯
All right? - Yeah.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
Brendan 在家吗
Brendan? Hello?
Brendan
Brendan?
要命
Bollocks.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh! Fuck me!
上帝啊 Brendan
Jesus, Brendan!
你们好啊 伙计们
All right, lads?
你们怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
行 没事 我也总弄坏东西
Aye. Don't worry about it. I break stuff all the time.
谁叫你们来的
Who called yous?
你妹妹
Your sister.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
她只是担心你 兄弟
She's just worried about you, mate.
她只是想确认你的安全
She just wanted to make sure you're OK.
是哦 我信了
Aye. Right.
抱歉 伙计们 我先去
Sorry, guys. I just...
手♥机♥真不是个好东西
These phones are a curse.
嗨 我是Aisling 拜托了给我发短♥信♥吧
Hi, Aisling here. Send me a text, for God's sake.
我真没空听语♥音♥留言
I can't be bothered listening to voice messages.
你那个精神健康评估后来约上了吗
Did you ever get that mental health appointment?
我拒绝了 -你拒绝了?
Turned it down. - You turned it down?
为什么
Why?
因为没有意义
Cos there's no point.
啊 Brendan 你需要去找人看看
Ah, Brendan. You need to see someone.
所有人都一直在说我的脑子有问题
Everybody's always telling me I'm not right in the head!
我没事 好吗 我他妈好得很
I'm fine, OK? I'm fucking fine!
行 行 行 别激动 兄弟
All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, mate.
你没事 我去跟他说两句话 好吧
You're all right. Just, er... give us a second, yeah?
告诉Barney我们这里需要急救护士
Tell Barney we need an emergency nurse.
告诉他涉及第二条
Tell him it's Article 2.
第二条
Article 2?
对 认真的
Yeah. Seriously.
好了 我有个主意
Right, I have an idea.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不 Brendan
No, Brendan.
是我们要干什么
What are we doing?
干得不错
Well done.
现在怎么办
What now?
要正式来一遍
Er, we're going to do it officially.
做一个证人问询
Do a witness interview.
所以必须得是你
So it has to be you.
什么 -她信任你
What? - Well, she trusts you.
我们需要你全程参与
We need you on this full time.
不 不行 我觉得我不行
No, I don't... No, I don't think I can.
你不行那就没人行了 我去和领导说一声
Well, nobody else can do it. I'll have a word with upstairs.
做得很好
Well done.
节哀
I'm sorry.
我会去哪儿
Where am I going?
某个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
我去看看
I'm just going to...
你以前为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
我从没跟任何人说过这些
I've never told anyone.
他叫George
His name was George.
什么
What?
在其中一个派对上 我们
At one of the parties, we...
他
He...
你也可以明天再说 也许会容易一点
You can do this tomorrow if it's easier?
他想让我叫他的名字
He wanted me to say his name.
我当时喝多了 但
I was drunk, but...
我记住了
..I remembered it.
我谷歌♥了他的名字
I googled him.
他是个很有钱的会计师
He's this rich accountant guy.
就在Sandy被杀的那天晚上 我看到他了
The night Sandy was killed, I saw him.
在哪儿
Where?
在街上
In the street.
我给他送了可♥卡♥因♥
I delivered him coke.
他甚至都没认出我来
He didn't even recognise me.
或许他也没做错什么
Maybe he didn't do anything wrong.
什么
What?
我的意思是 我也17岁了 人就在那儿 我还喝醉了 也许 -不
I mean... I'm 17. I was there... I was drunk, too. And maybe... - No.
不 不 不对
No, no, no.
听着 当你在那个地方的时候
Look, when you were there...
假如你告诉他们你想离开
..if you'd have told them you wanted to leave,
假如你告诉他们你不想做这件事
if you'd have told them you didn't want to do it...
会发生什么呢
..what would have happened?
他们会伤害我
They would have hurt me.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你永远 永远 永远都不要认为在这件事上自己有任何过错
So don't you ever, ever, ever think that any of this is your fault.
知道吗
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表