剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
不着急
No rush.
告诉我 Helen
Tell me, Helen.
在你的管辖下是出现纪律问题了吗
Do we have a discipline problem on your watch?
那个送货的的事你冒险了
You took a risk with the runner.
警♥察♥知道发生了什么事之前我们早都走了
We were gone before the cops knew what was happening.
那那个女孩呢
And the girl?
我们会送她去都柏林
We're going to move her to Dublin.
去其中一个俱乐部工作
Work in one of the clubs.
把她放在身边 这就是你的计划
Keep her close, that's the plan?
Donal 你有没有考虑过人性
Donal, do you ever think about human nature?
人性
About human nature?
你爱过谁吗 -什么
Do you love anyone? - What?
你有爱的人吗
Is there someone you love?
有
Yeah.
有 我妈 我的姐妹
Yeah. Me ma, me sisters.
如果我把她们从楼顶推了下去
If I pushed them off a roof...
你会怎么想我
..how would you feel about me?
你会有两种感觉
You would feel two things.
恐惧 还有仇恨
Fear and hate.
但哪种感觉会更强烈呢
But what would you feel more of?
她早晚都会找上你的
She'll get you in the end.
那个律师 他把他在德里的朋友介绍给你了
The solicitor, he introduced you to his friends in Derry?
嗯 -你觉得他们能力足够吗
Uh-uh... - And you believe they are capable?
他们已经在这里安排了一个踩点小队 而且已经准备好行动了
They already have a scout team in the city and they're ready to go.
好的
OK.
转账吧
Make the transfer.
他们要去对付警♥察♥
They're going after the cops.
这是个大动作
That's a big move.
警方正在大量调配情报资源
The police are allocating significant intelligence resources.
但是他们人力有限
But they're finite.
他们是无法双线作战的
They can't fight on two fronts.
我们可以
We can.
该死 该死
Shit, shit.
Annie -抱歉
Annie. - Sorry.
嘿 你昨晚去哪儿了
Hey. Where were you last night?
回家了
Home.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
那么 第一件事
So, first order of business.
我们今天有一位新的代理警长
We have a new Temporary Sergeant joining us today.
他是一位有着十二年丰富经验的巡警
He's a very experienced con with 12 years in response,
而且我听说他蛋糕做得非常好吃
and I'm told he makes an excellent cake.
欢迎Neill警长
Sergeant Neill.
牛啊 Stevie
Go on, Stevie!
加油 Stevie
Go on, Stevie!
交给你了 队长
All yours, skipper.
好的
OK...
呃 伙计们 -喂 喂 安静
Err, folks... - Oi! Oi, listen up!
呃 好的 谢谢你
Er, OK. Thank you.
呃 首先 这不是我主动要做的
Er, first of all, I didn't ask to do this.
行 我信了
Aye, right!
我是 呃 被逼迫的
I was, er, bullied into it.
但是听我说 认真的 为了你们我会尽全力做好
But look, seriously, I'll do the best I can to keep yous right.
然后不要忘了 大家喜欢躲着的那些"秘密基地"我都知道
And please don't forget, I know all the places we go to hide.
好了 Annie Aisling 你们今天是70
OK, Annie, Aisling you're on 7-0 today.
Fionn Susan 71
Fionn, Susan, 7-1.
Key Angus 你们是72
Kev, Angus, you're 7-2.
Grace 你今天处理文书
Grace, you're file day.
呃 就这样
Err... OK.
Stevie -叫警长
Stevie. - "Sergeant".
抱歉 警长
Sorry. Sergeant.
我们俩呢
Erm, what about us?
有人要找你们俩聊聊
There is somebody here wants to have a word.
好了 鹰眼能救人
OK. Sharp eyes save lives.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边是警情 这边是空闲的小队
So you've got calls here, and then available call signs here.
当然派发警情是Barney的工作 但是队长也需要掌握情况
Obviously, Barney handles call allocation, but the skipper has to be across it.
我们的工作基本就是确保一切稳妥
It's our job to basically make sure this whole thing doesn't
不要出乱子
fall apart at the seams.
警情多的时候 就像是在下四维棋
On a busy shift, this is four-dimensional chess.
听起来不怎么愉快啊
Doesn't sound like much craic.
这工作一点都不愉快 朋友
There's no craic here, my friend.
队长办公室里就没有愉快这两个字
The skipper's office is a craic-free zone.
这里是"愉快绝缘"
It's a craicuum.
"愉快绝缘" -没错
A craicuum? - Yep.
好的 很棒
All right. Great.
都清楚了
OK.
祝你好运 队长 都交给你了
Good luck, skipper. She's all yours.
我得去找库伊拉了
I need to talk to Cruella.
呼叫黑棘分局队长
Blackthorn skipper from Uniform.
两车相撞事故 地点标在系统里了
Two vehicle RTC, location is on the system.
Parhill路上发生两车相撞事故
Two vehicle RTC here on the Parhill Road.
70是谁 -Annie和Aisling
Who's on 7-0? - Annie and Aisling.
那开始吧
And we're off.
70报告 我们还有十五分钟抵达
7-0 to Uniform, we are 15 minutes out.
收到
Roger that.
所以你想找我的两名警员聊聊
So, you wanted to speak to two of my officers?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们接到了一宗投诉 有关Bradley警员
Yes, we've had a complaint about Constable Bradley
和Foster警员昨晚非法获取了一名在他们监管下的
and Constable Foster illegally accessing the personal information
昏迷住院病人的个人信息
of an unconscious hospital patient in their custody last night.
Bradley警员
Constable Bradley?
Cliff警长 你先出去吧
Sergeant Cliff, if you'll excuse us.
本次对Thomas Foster警员的初步问询
This is a preliminary interview conducted at Blackthorn Station
在黑棘分局进行
with Constable Thomas Foster.
Shane
Shane? Shane!
怎么说 你干了吗
Well? Did you?
跟我说实话 -是的
Tell me the truth. - Yes.
你想什么呢 -我们要找他的近亲属
For God's sake. - We needed next of kin.
那用别的方法啊
You find it some other way!
Tommy看到你那么做了吗
Did Tommy see you doing it?
警员
Constable.
你使用那部手♥机♥了吗 -没有
Did you access the phone? - No.
我没有
I didn't.
你看到Bradley警员使用那部手♥机♥了吗
Did you see Constable Bradley accessing the phone?
我需要你口头答复 -没有
I'll need a verbal answer... - No.
我没有
I didn't.
我没看到
I didn't see it.
警长 我们在进行问询
Sergeant, we're in the middle of an interview here.
我知道 抱歉 有个紧急的行动问题
Yes, sorry. Erm, there's an urgent operational matter.
我得借用他五分钟
I need to borrow him for five minutes.
好的
Yeah.
行 可以
Sure, we can do that.
但是在那之前 让我 让我给你们俩看样东西
But before we do, let me... Let me show you both something.
你们可能知道 医院最近针对反♥社♥会♥行为
As you're probably aware, the hospital recently installed
安装了监控摄像头
CCTV in a bid to address antisocial behaviour.
当投诉人联♥系♥我们的时候
When the complainant got in touch with us,
他的律师根据《通用数据保护条例》获取了监控
their solicitor asked to access the footage under GDPR.
好了
Now...
那么 最后一个问题 警员
So, just one more question, Constable,
在你去处理你的重要行动问题之前
before you head off on your important operational matter.
你知道向监察人员进行虚假陈述
Are you aware that making a false statement to the police ombudsman
是犯罪行为吗
is a criminal offence?
70报告 我们还有一分钟抵达车祸现场
7-0 to Uniform, we are about a minute out from that RTC site.
收到
Roger that.
好的 左转 直接往那边开
Right, left, straight through there.
好的 应该就 就在这儿 -哪儿
OK. Should just... Should be here... - Where?
就这儿啊
Just here.
那儿
There!
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表