剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
关于这件事你有什么想说的吗
Do you have anything to say about that?
你下来一趟
I need you to come down here.
无可奉告
No comment.
对 现在
Yeah, now.
George 你是否有在任何时间点意识到 有人拍摄 摄录或者传播
George, were you aware, at any time, of the making, recording or distribution
你与不满18岁的未成年人发生性行为的
of images or video of you engaged in a sexual encounter
图片或视频
with a child under the age of 18?
无可奉告
No comment.
你被指控的罪名涉及传播色情影像
The allegations here relate to distribution of sexual images...
在境外对未成年人实施强♥奸♥及人口贩卖♥♥
..rape and trafficking of a minor outside the jurisdiction.
你注意到什么了吗
What do you notice?
今天 我们扣押了你的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑
Today, we seized your phone and laptop.
这些设备或者你持有的其他设备内 是否存有上述内容
Does any such material exist on those devices or any other devices that you own?
无可奉告
No comment.
McAllister 他有点不对劲 很不对劲
McAllister. There's something off about him. Way off.
没错
Yep.
很多年前... -无可奉告
Years ago... - No comment.
我想把你招进C3
..I touched you on the shoulder to get you to join C3.
你为什么不愿意
Why didn't you?
无可奉告
No comment.
由乱生序[拉丁语]
Ordo ab Chao.
什么
What?
你带我参观了一圈办公室
You took me on a tour of the offices,
那里有张海报上写着"由乱生序"
and there was a poster there that said Ordo ab Chao.
秩序由混乱之中产生 对 所以呢
Order from chaos. Yeah, so?
我觉得这句话听起来在说你们都想扮演上帝
I thought it sounded like you all wanted to play God.
那时候我不喜欢
Didn't like it.
无可奉告
No comment.
现在依然不喜欢
I still don't.
你们一开始为什么要进厕所里来
Why did you even come into the toilet in the first place?
那是侵犯我的隐私
That's an invasion of my privacy!
我的天 这儿的服务质量不至于这么差吧
Jesus, the service can't be that bad.
她在厕所里吸毒
She was doing drugs in the toilet.
好的 交给我们吧 谢谢
OK, we'll take it from here. Thank you.
你去那边吧 Annie -好
Do you want to move round there, Annie? - Yeah.
好了 几位 麻烦离开这里吧
OK, guys, do you want to clear out for me, please?
请离这里远一点 谢谢
Step back for me, please. Thank you.
有个孩子去上学的时候没把门关上
One of the kids left the door open when they went to school.
他就溜出去了
He just slipped out.
医生说他需要去养老院 但是我 我就是做不到 你们懂吗
Doctors say he needs to go into a home, but I just... I just can't, you know?
他还是我的爸爸
He's still my dad.
你们要不要去我的出租屋看看
Do you want to see my lodgings?
你的出租屋
Your lodgings?
抱歉 他还以为自己现在住在纳什维尔呢
I'm sorry. He still thinks he lives in Nashville.
不行 爸爸 他们很忙的
No, Daddy, these people are very busy.
Raymie 我很愿意去你的出租屋看看
Raymie, I'd love to see your lodgings.
这边走
Here.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
大奥普里
The Grand Ole Opry.
1983年6月
June 1983.
这个是我
That's me.
Waylon 那个是Kris
Waylon. There's Kris there.
他在那里住了很多年 是不是爸爸
He lived over there for years. Didn't you, Daddy?
来 坐下
Here, sit down.
哦 不不不 爸爸 他们得走啦
Oh, no, no, no. Daddy, no. These people have to go.
没事 没关系的
No, it's fine.
摘下你发间的丝带
♪ Take the ribbon from your head ♪
轻轻摇动 让它随风落下
♪ Shake it loose and let it fall ♪
温柔地落在我的身上
♪ Layin' soft upon my skin ♪
就像墙上晃动的影子
♪ Like the shadows on the wall ♪
来我的身边躺下
♪ Come and lay down by my side ♪
直到晨曦微露
♪ Till the early-morning light ♪
我只想要你在我身边
♪ All I'm taking is your time ♪
陪我度过漫漫长夜
♪ Help me make it through the night ♪
唱完了 -抱歉
There you go. - Sorry.
这首歌♥ 很有意义
That song, it... It means a lot.
对我们俩来说都是
To both of us.
有时候人就是需要一首歌♥
Sometimes you need a song.
是啊
Yeah.
确实
Sometimes you do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你等等
Hang on.
我希望你永远也不要放弃 好吗
I don't want you to ever give up. All right?
答应我 你永远也不要变得心怀怨恨 愤世嫉俗 或者对一切感到厌倦
Like, promise me you won't ever get bitter or... cynical or tired.
因为他从未有过吗
Cos he didn't?
是的
No.
他从未有过
He never did.
呼叫72
7-2 from Uniform.
Beckett餐厅需要维持现场秩序
We're going to need a bit of crowd control at Beckett's restaurant.
76已经在现场了 完毕
7-6 already in attendance. Over.
72收到
Uniform from 7-2, received.
麻烦不要靠近 不要靠近 交给我们 谢谢
Move back, please. Move back. We have it. Thank you.
别靠近我 -好的 你别紧张
Keep away from me. - All right, you're all right.
别过来 -好 我不过去
Stay away from me! - Yeah, dead on.
好了 没事的 你别紧张
OK, it's all right. You're all right.
Shane -没事 没事 -噢 不不不不
Shane... - All good, all good. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
没事的 -不 你是魔鬼
It's OK. - No, you're a demon.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我能从你的脸上看出来 你是魔鬼
I can see it in your face. You're a demon!
我知道你是什么 你别过来
I know what you are! You get back!
没事的 嘿 你冷静 冷静
It's OK. Hey! Easy, easy.
离我远点 你这个该死的婊♥子♥
Stay away from me, you fucking bitch!
我不动了 好
I'm standing here. Yep.
没事的 没事的 不要怕
It's OK. It's OK. All right?
好吗 没事的
OK? It's OK.
Shane 支援在路上了
Shane, backup's on the way.
我们不需要支援 Annie 我们能解决
We don't need backup, Annie, we're fine.
我们没事的 是不是
We're fine, aren't we?
你愿不愿意告诉我你叫什么 我叫Shane
Do you want to tell me your name? I'm Shane.
你叫什么? -你退后
What's your name? - You get back!
退后 -她叫什么?
Get back! - What's her name?
Cecilia -Cecilia
Cecilia. - Cecilia.
Cecilia 听我说 -我没动
Cecilia, listen to me. - I'm standing here.
听我说 跟我聊聊 你想不想坐下来
Listen to me. Talk to me. Do you want to sit down?
我们可以聊聊 好吗 好吗 你看
We can talk. All right? All right? Look...
冷静 冷静 Cecilia 冷静
Easy, easy. Cecilia. Easy.
冷静 看着我 看着我
Easy. Look at me, look at me.
冷静 别激动 冷静 冷静 别激动
Easy. Settle down now. Easy, easy! Settle down.
看着我 没事的 冷静一点
Look at me. It's OK. Just calm down.
冷静 好吗
Calm down. OK?
求你们 -看着我 没事的 你不会有事的 好吗
Please... - Look at me. You're all right. We're going to be OK. All right?
你只需要冷静下来 然后肯定会没事的
I just need you to calm down and everything will be fine.
后退 都退到桌子后面去
Step right back. Right back behind the table.
好了 Cecilia 我现在要往前走一小步
Right, Cecilia, I'm going to take a wee step forward now.
好吗 我就往前走一小步
OK? I'm going to take a wee step forward,
然后我们就稍微停一下 好吗
and then we're just going to take a wee beat here, OK?
没事的 好吗
It's going to be fine, all right?
退后 -放下
Get back! - Put that down!
不 你这个恶魔
No! You're fucking evil!
起来
Get up! Up!
停止抵抗 趴到地上
Stop resisting! On the floor!
你们弄疼我了 -双手背到身后
You're hurting me! - Hands behind your back!
恶魔 -别动了 别动了
Demons! - Stop moving! Stop moving!
该死的放开我
Fucking let go of me! Arm!
别铐我 -别动
Get the cuffs off me! - Stop moving!
你们都是魔鬼 -Cecilia Cecilia 你是叫这个吗
You're all evil! - Cecilia! Cecilia, is it?
安静 安静 放松 好吗
Be quiet. Be quiet. Just relax, OK?
Tommy 叫救护车
Tommy, get me an ambulance.
操
Fuck! Argh!
快叫救护车 Tommy
Get me an ambulance, Tommy!
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表