剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
Colouring-in department的缩写也是CID
祷词出自《圣母经》
(黑棘分局通讯录)
(转账成功)
第二条:欧洲人♥权♥公约第二条 生命权 也就是涉及生命威胁的紧急情况
我很受宠若惊 这事儿就不是我能干的啊
I appreciate the offer. I mean, it's just not me.
所有优秀的队长都不是自己主动去争取的
All the best skippers never really go looking for it.
我在考虑搬回家住 帮我阿姨照顾我妈
I'm thinking of moving back up home, to help my auntie look after my ma.
我以为你不能回去住 因为有那个什么 威胁
I thought you couldn't go live back there because of, like, a... threat?
你知道这个加密通讯应用吗
Are you aware of this encrypted messaging app?
知道 当然知道 简直是个噩梦 -怎么说
Yeah, of course we are. It's a nightmare. - How so?
能听到我说话吗 -可♥卡♥因♥中风 家暴
Hello, can you hear me? - Coke stroke, domestic violence...
驾驶违法 自杀
Driving offences, suicides.
都在那些绿树成荫的郊区 高高的大门之后
All in the leafy green suburbs, behind high gates.
这个应用在用孩子送货
The app is using runners, kids.
Sandy -你们无权拦我
Sandy! - You've no right to stop me.
你是Sandy的朋友还是 -这个女孩 我认识她
You a friend of Sandy's? - This girl. I know her.
我以前是负责她的社工 -你告诉你的人
I was her social worker. - You tell your people,
如果他们走了狗屎运拿到了一部那个应用还在运行的手♥机♥
in the unlikely event of them finding a phone with the app still
把它扣押 然后立刻马上交给我
running, that they seize it and they get it to me as quickly as possible.
Shane 你不能打开他的手♥机♥ 那是违法的
Shane, you can't open someone's phone, it's illegal.
把你的屁♥股♥擦干净 然后我们再聊
Clean up your mess. Then we'll talk.
有哪里不对劲 我们必须去看看
Something's wrong. We need to check it out.
很美
It's beautiful.
呼叫72 立刻撤退 完毕
7-2 from Uniform, withdraw immediately. Over!
你这书包够大的
That's a very big schoolbag.
是要去哪儿吗
Are you going somewhere?
Sandy的事可真是太不幸了
Terrible news about Sandy.
世事无常啊
You just never know what's going on with people.
我听说他跳下来的时候警♥察♥正好经过
I heard that the police were passing by when he jumped.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
啊 这种事就 多多少少都会听说的嘛 你知道吧
Ah, you... Oh, well, you just hear things, you know?
他有跟你说过他要去哪儿吗
Did he tell you where he was going, or...?
好了 听着 我在想
So, listen, I've been thinking.
都柏林那边有份工作 是在其中一家俱乐部
There's a job in Dublin, in one of the clubs.
不 不是那种工作
No, it's nothing like that.
而且你也过了能干那活儿的年纪了
Sure, you're getting too old for that sort of thing anyway.
是前台 迎宾
It's front of house, hostess.
而且都柏林是个不错的城市 你知道 是国际大都市
And Dublin's a proper city, you know. It's cosmopolitan.
你可以在那里过上不错的生活
You could have a nice life there.
好吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
行 你当然能走
Yeah. Of course you can go.
嘿
Hey.
把包留下
Leave the bag.
什么
What?
你别想跑 Lindsay
You cannot run, Lindsay.
别做傻事
That's a fool's game.
要好好上学哟
You have a good day at school, yeah?
心理咨♥询♥
Counselling?
对 你们俩都有六次免费咨♥询♥
Yeah, you both get six free sessions.
六次免费咨♥询♥啊 太棒了
Six free sessions? That's amazing.
警长 我没事 我不需要咨♥询♥ 我需要的是
Sarge, I'm fine. I don't need counselling, but what I do need
有人可以来解决一下Lindsay Singleton的问题
is somebody to do something about Lindsay Singleton.
不 这和你没有关系
No. You don't need anything.
刑事调查部的人会和社工一起去福利院找她谈话
CID will speak to her at the home, along with a social worker.
"涂色"部都出马了 真厉害啊
Colouring-in department's on the case. That's class.
Stevie -Sandra 听着
Stevie! - Sandra, listen.
不管Sandy McKnight是怎么回事 她显然也
Whatever was going on with Sandy McKnight, she is obviously
搅和进去了 而现在那个男生死了
mixed up in it too, and now he's dead.
你知道 Lindsay可能有很大的危险
You know, Lindsay could be in real danger.
Grace 这真的不归你管
Grace, this is literally not your job.
你今天的工作就是处理文书
Now, we have you on a file day.
所以把你的情况说明录到系统里 然后传给楼上
So get your statement into the system and send it upstairs.
行 知道了
Right. Fine!
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 Stevie
Er, Stevie?
你怎么回事
What the hell are you doing?
什么
What?
你不能在别的警员面前贬低另一名警长
You don't undermine another sergeant in front of the cons.
我让你当代理队长是有理由的 所以你要表现得称职一点 -但我就是...
I've made you temporary skipper for a reason, - so act like one. But it's just...
不管你怎么想的 Stevie 就是不能这么做
It doesn't matter, Stevie. You don't do it.
听着 我现在不是你的领导了
Look, I'm not your boss any more.
从今天开始 我们是一条船上的人
You and I are in this together, starting today.
知道了
Yeah.
好的 我很抱歉
OK, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你敢信她刚才那么说吗
Can you believe that?
她只是在完成自己的工作
She's just doing her job.
什么
Sorry?
我们是有规定的Grace 我们要依照规定做事
Well, there are rules, Grace. We have to stick to them.
不好意思
Sorry.
你要迟到了
You're going to be late.
哦该死
Oh, shit!
是Bea开的窗吗
Did Bea open that?
这样你会 -怎么 我会死吗
You're going to catch yer... - What? Catch my death?
上帝啊 妈
Jesus, Ma.
是我让她开的
I asked her to open it.
我喜欢海风的味道
I like the sea air.
太冷了
It's baltic.
你知道 我非常为你骄傲
You know, I'm so proud of you.
妈 别这样 -我只是想让你知道
Ma, don't. - I just want you to know that.
你能不能不要说这种话
Would you stop talking like that?
哪种话 听我说
Like what? Listen to me.
我并不害怕那一刻的到来
I'm not scared of it.
但我害怕 -我知道
But I am. - I know.
我知道
I know.
但你要答应我 你看 等那一天真正到来的时候
But you have to promise me, you see, when it does happen...
你一定不能疯
..you're not to go buck daft.
什么
What?
我了解你
I know the kind of yer.
你会陷在这件事里好多年出不来
You could spend years in that wee head of yours.
我不愿意看到你浪费那么多时间
I'd hate to think you'd waste all that time.
你知道吗
Do you know?
不要疯
Don't go buck daft.
这就是你的建议吗
That's your advice?
你真的特别了不起 你知道吗 妈
You really are something else, do ye know that, Ma.
我知道
I know.
可不是吗
Aren't I?
爱你 -爱你
Love you. - Love you.
这是非正式谈话
This is off the record.
什么
Excuse me?
我们之前已经说清楚了
We were clear about that.
要么只能作为背景补充 要么就别谈 你来决定
This is background or nothing. Your call.
我当然很想知道 一名年轻人在被警方释放一小时后死亡
Well, naturally I'm intrigued to hear the background of how a young
这其中的背景情况到底是什么
man ended up dead an hour after being released from police custody.
我需要和相关警官谈话
I'll need to speak to the officers involved.
不行
No.
Robinson总警司 我想你对你 还有我 在这件事中的权限
Chief Superintendent Robinson, I think you misunderstand your powers here...
有误解
..and mine.
那恐怕你得去找我们C3情报部门 还有C1有组织犯罪部门
I'm afraid you'll have to take that up with our colleagues at C3 Intelligence,
的同事谈谈了
and also C1, Organised Crime.
那好 既然这是非正式谈话 让我问你个问题吧
Well, since we're off the record, let me ask you a question.
你是很享受把事情都掩盖起来吗
Do you take pleasure in sweeping things under the carpet,
还是你只是看上去很享受
or do you just look as if you do?
McNally督察
Inspector McNally.
我都差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我们这里还有另一个投诉 关于昨晚当值的警♥察♥的
We had a separate complaint, regarding last night's shift.
你有两名警员严重违反了工作程序
Pertaining to a serious breach of protocol by two of your officers.
希望这事儿不涉密啊
Hopefully that's not classified.
我去隔壁等
I'll wait next door.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表