剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
帮我阿姨照顾我妈
To help my auntie look after my ma.
我以为你不能 -什么
I thought you couldn't... - What?
我以为你不能回去住
I thought you couldn't go live back there.
因为有那个什么 威胁
Because of, like, a...threat.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
Tommy吗
Tommy?
嗯 好吧 已经两年了 而且她需要我 所以
Yeah, well, it's been two years, and she needs me, so...
相信我 Annie 你没有妨碍我们
Well, trust me, Annie, you're not in our way.
而且 你走了 我们也付不起租金啊
And besides, if you leave, we can't afford the rent.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for doing this.
怎么了
What's wrong?
Sandra想让我当代理警长
Sandra wants me to be a temporary Sergeant.
那不是好事吗
That's amazing!
是吗
Is it?
拜托 这是升职啊
Well, come on, it's a promotion.
你知道的 尤其是我们现在想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You know, especially if we're buying a house.
这正是他们这么做的原因
That's exactly why they're doing it.
什么意思
Doing what?
Grace 这个辖区现在跟个恋综一样
Grace, the section's like a flipping dating show.
你看 我们住在一起 Tommy和Aisling住在一起
You know, we live together. Tommy and Aisling live together.
太乱了 真的 太乱了
It's messy. It is, it's messy.
如果我当了警长 我们至少 你知道 我待在办公室里 你在外面巡逻 就
At least this way, you know, if I'm in the office and you're out here, it...
我也不知道了
I don't know.
Sandra是这么说的吗
Well, is that what Sandra said?
她就是这个意思
That's what she meant.
你有没有考虑过 你可能完全想错了
Have you ever thought that you might be completely wrong
她就是真心觉得你能做好呢
and that she genuinely thinks you'd be good at it?
Grace 我会干得一团糟的
Grace, I'd be shit at it.
听着 如果我们能找到这个姑娘 我们就把她送回家
Look, if we find this girl, we take her home.
然后我们回去工作 我们就只能做这些了 好吗
Then we get back to work. That's all we can do here, yeah?
知道了吗
OK?
那个 呃 C3的那个人
That, erm, that C3 guy?
Colly吗 -对
Colly? - Yeah.
他说他以前和Gerry是政♥治♥保安处的同事 -对
He said he worked with Gerry in the branch. - Yeah.
他现在还在那儿干吗
And he's still there?
Colly恐怕会在那里干到死
They'll have to carry Colly out on his shield.
他是你的朋友吗 -他是我的带教
Friend of yours? - He was my mentor.
我从警♥察♥学院毕业以后 参加了快速晋升计划
After I graduated Garnerville, I was on the fast-track programme.
意料之中
Course you were.
他想把我培养成像他一样的人
He tried to sculpt me in his own image.
他想让我加入情报部门
He wanted me to go into intelligence.
我拒绝了以后他气急败坏 -你为什么拒绝
Took it badly when I refused. - Why did you?
我不喜欢秘密 -嗯
I don't like secrets. - Hmm.
你不会厌倦这样吗 Sandy
You ever get tired of this, Sandy?
停下
Stop.
停下什么
Stop what?
你说过我不用说话的
You said I didn't have to talk.
我就是随便聊聊
Just making conversation.
厌倦什么
Tired of what?
这样 这种生活
This. All of it.
你厌倦吗
Do you?
不会
No.
但我是正义的一方啊 -哈
But I'm one of the good guys. - Ha!
行吧
Right.
嘿 嘿 你干什么
Hey. Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你要去哪儿 嘿
He, where are you going? Hey!
等等 不是这条路 搞什么
Hang on, this isn't the way! What's happening?
为什么停下来了
Why are we stopping?
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
嘿 你去哪儿 嘿
Hey! Where are you going? Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
你的朋友
A friend.
听我说 Sandy 我只是想跟你聊两句
Listen, Sandy. I just wanted a quick word with you.
我知道你现在焦头烂额的
I know you've got a lot on your plate at the moment.
我已经能感觉到你在发抖了 可能是因为你慌了
I can feel you shaking already. It's the panic probably setting in.
这很正常 朋友 你要是不慌 我反倒是要慌了
That's normal, mate. I'd be worried if you weren't.
你以为你可以收买♥♥我 让我给你做事吗
You think you can give me something to make me tout?
你给我什么都没用的
There's nothing you can give me.
我能给你希望
I can give you hope.
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
什么人
What people?
我可以帮你从这个泥潭里脱身
I can get you out of this mess.
你们俩都可以 只要你来替我工作
Both of you. If you come and work for me.
真有小孩到这儿来玩吗
Do kids actually hang out down here?
不能说是来玩吧 更像是来这儿逃避
Well, I wouldn't say hang out. More like escape.
这边停
Pull in here.
这没路啊
It's a dead end.
是吗
Is it?
你以前是什么社工啊 -快进去吧
What kind of a social worker were you? - Get in.
关掉 你会吓到她的
Turn it off. You're going to scare her.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
Lindsay
Lindsay?
是我 我是Grace
It's me. It's Grace.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你成条子了
You're a peeler?
对
Yeah.
所以 要 要怎么做
So, how...how would it work?
这就到我擅长的地方了
Well, this is my speciality.
已经干这活好多年了
Been doing this for years.
我已经帮助过很多人了
I've helped many people.
这些人的其中一个共同点就是 必须是真心愿意
And the one common denominator is, you've got to want it.
好的 -明白了吗
OK. - All right?
嗯
Yeah.
好孩子
Good lad.
呃 等等
Er, just wait.
如果我同意了 接下去怎么办
If I'm to do this, what happens now?
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in contact.
怎么样
How'd it go?
嗯 小有进展吧
Yeah, baby steps.
听我说 帮我们个忙 别对他太狠
Listen, do us a favour. Go easy on him.
他还有救
He's not the worst.
好吗
All right?
他这种人现在已经很少见了
They don't make them like that any more now.
可能是件好事吧
Probably a good thing.
Lindsay 你知道的 你可以跟我说的
Lindsay, you can talk to me, you know.
Grace -在
Grace? - Yeah?
你闭嘴吧
Wind your neck in.
我知道已经过去一段时间了 但是 -一段时间 你走了
Well, I know it's been a while, but... - A while? You left!
好多年前
Years ago!
你现在想要什么一个拥抱吗
What do you want, a wee hug?
我确实告诉过你我要换新工作了
I did tell you I was starting a new job.
但你没说换什么工作
You didn't say what job, though!
是 因为我没法说啊 不是吗 -Grace
Well, no, because I couldn't, could I? - Grace.
别管我的事了
Just leave me alone.
别闹了 你明明可以不用这样的 -不用哪样
Come on, you can do better than this. - Than what?
不用像这样大半夜的坐在这里
Than just sitting here in the middle of the bloody night.
还和Sandy那种人混在一起
And hanging around with the likes of Sandy.
什么 -Sandy McKnight 你之前被目击和他在一起
What? - Sandy McKnight. You were seen with him earlier.
在他被捕之前
Before he was arrested.
所以我才到这儿来的
That's why I'm here.
你知道吗 Grace
You know what, Grace?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
行
All right.
但我必须送你回家 -不 没这个必要
But I've got to take you home. - No, you don't.
我17了 -对 所以你还没满18
I'm 17. - Yeah. Which means you're not yet 18,
所以我有义务送你回家 走吧
so I'm obliged to take you home. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
Lindsay 我不会扔下你一个人走的
Lindsay, I'm not leaving without you.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表