剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
哦 我觉得这非常重要
Oh, I'd say it's very material.
你们想用安静 文明的手段
You need things to be quiet, civilised.
但他们的作风恰恰相反
And they're doing the opposite.
他们让条子直接找上门来了
They're bringing the peelers right to your door.
你受到了压力 我懂这种感觉
You're under pressure. I know that feeling.
公斤 吨♥
Kilos, tonnes?
有什么区别
Don't make a difference.
失误一次 你就完了
You lose one, you're fucked.
别自以为你懂我
Don't presume you know me.
祝你好运哦
Good luck!
能不能 -你不喜欢吗
Just... - You don't like it?
有时候我真受不了 我懂 你很酷
I don't like it all the time. I mean, I get it, you're cool.
这种事儿就叫扔手榴弹
This is called tossing the grenade.
什么意思 -就...我们相当于要把一个家庭炸得四分五裂了
How do you mean? - Well... we're basically about to blow a family apart.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯 嗯 我准备好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
搜查小队 待命
Search teams, stand by.
听我指令行动
I'll give you the go-ahead.
有什么事吗 -McClelland太太是吗
Hello? - Mrs McClelland?
是的 -我是警长Sean Mulholland
Yes. - DS Sean Mulholland.
这位是我的同事 Ellis警员
This is my colleague, Constable Ellis.
请问您的丈夫George McClelland在家吗
Is your husband, George McClelland, in?
George
George!
有警♥察♥来了
Police are here.
什么 -George
What? - George?
怎么回事 -没事的 Orlaith
What's going on? - It's all right, Orlaith.
回楼上去吧 -妈妈
Go back upstairs. - Mum?
George -先生 我们能找个地方单独谈谈吗
George? - Sir, can we speak somewhere in private, please?
我不知道 等等 等等 这是 这是要干什么
I don't know, sorry, sorry... what's... what's going on?
能麻烦您到这边来吗
Would you just like to step through here for me, please?
不行不行 我要知道到底是怎么回事
No, no, no. I need to know what's going on.
他们需要跟他谈谈 麻烦您 -那跟我谈也可以
They need to speak to him, just... - Then they can speak to me, too.
76呼叫33 搜查小队可以进来了
7-6 to 3-3. Send in the search team.
你刚刚是说了搜查小队吗
Did you say search team?
见鬼的到底怎么回事 -我们需要找个地方单独谈谈
What the fuck is going on?! - We need to go somewhere more private.
我们有搜查令授权扣押所有电子设备
We have a warrant to seize all electronic devices.
你们不能 你们不能就这么闯进来
You can't... You can't just barge in here.
有武器吗 -没有 当然没有
Any firearms? - No, of course not.
屋子里还有其他人吗 先生
Anybody else in the house, sir?
没有 -屋子里有毒品吗
Uh, no. - Any drugs in the house?
没有 -请你们离开
No! - You all need to leave!
我想我们最好换个能单独谈话的地方
I think it's probably wise we go somewhere a bit more private.
我们能进去吗
Can we go in there?
请你们离开
You need to leave!
好好好 可以 好的 好
OK, OK, OK. Yes. OK, OK.
行 行 进来吧
Yes. Yes. Come inside.
没事的 -Annie
It's all right. - Annie...
George这是怎么回事 -就是
George, what is this? - It's...
就是生意上的事 不是什么大事 我会处理好的
It's a business thing. It's no big deal. I'll handle it.
George McClelland 你因涉嫌强♥奸♥
George McClelland, you're under arrest on suspicion of rape
以及制♥作♥ 散布并持有涉及儿童的不雅影像而被捕
and making, distributing and possession of indecent images of children.
你们找错人了 找错地方了
You've got the wrong person and this is the wrong address.
不 就是他 你可以保持沉默
No, it's the right person. You do not have to say anything,
但我必须进行警告在审讯时
but I must caution you, if you do not mention
如有隐瞒 可能会对你将来出庭受审... -那是我的手♥机♥
when questioned something which you later rely on in court... - That's my phone!
住手 那是我的手♥机♥ -我知道
Stop! It's mine. - I know.
听我说 我们必须带走所有东西 我很抱歉
Look, we have to take everything. I'm sorry.
Orlaith 该死 -爸爸
Orlaith! Oh, shit. - Daddy!
爸爸 发生什么了 -Orlaith 宝贝 过来
Daddy, what happened? - Orlaith, darling, come here.
你做了什么
What did you do?
嗨 我是Helen McNally 我是来见
Hi. Helen McNally, to see...
Helen
Helen?
这位是Louise Carrigan C4武器及监控部
This is Louise Carrigan, C4, firearms and surveillance.
所以是有什么麻烦了吗
So we're expecting trouble?
根据新得的情报 以及我们对这些人的了解
Given this new intelligence and what we know about these men --
他们的经验以及专业能力 是的 督察 我们要有麻烦了
their experience, their expertise -- yes, Inspector, we're expecting trouble.
这是你给我们的名单上的那四个男的
These are the four men on the list you gave us.
他们在东欧接受过训练
They received training in Eastern Europe.
枪♥支♥ 爆♥炸♥物
Firearms, explosives.
都是危险人物
They're the real deal.
如果我们的推测是正确的 他们收到了高额的报酬
And if our assumptions are correct, and they're being paid large sums of money
来对警♥察♥发动随机袭击
for random attacks on police officers...
那就是最糟糕的情况了
Well, that is as bad as it gets.
怎么说
How so?
我们无从开始监视行动
Well, we have no start point for a surveillance operation --
没有具体对象 具体地点
an individual, location.
现在我们什么都没有
Right now we have nothing.
我们只能被动应对
All we can do is react.
那我们该如何应对
And how will we do that?
来模拟一下吧
Let's model it.
伙计们来听一下 我需要你们建立一个模型
Folks, can we listen up? I need you to spin a model.
一辆警车遭到随机♥枪♥击
Random gun attack on a police vehicle.
没有事先警告
No warning.
把情况设定得越复杂越好
And let's make it as tricky as we can.
繁忙的街道 没有事先情报 假设我们会正面交火
Busy street, no prior intel, and let's assume we're going barrel to barrel.
我会派驻两支机动支援小队去黑棘分局
I'm forward basing two HMSU units at Blackthorn.
为了保护你们
For your protection.
确保你们的人离他们远点
Make sure your people stay well away.
他们没习惯跟人闲聊
They don't do chitchat.
Kerry 把BT1调出来
Kerry, bring me up BT1.
设定为周六下午4点 三辆车
Let's make it a Saturday, 4pm, three vehicles.
他们要把他带去哪儿
Uh, where are they taking him?
去黑棘分局接受讯问
For an interview at Blackthorn.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything!
他不会违法犯罪的
He wouldn't do anything wrong!
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 女士 -滚
Thank you, madam. - Fuck off.
你没事吧
You all good?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
George McClelland在你眼皮子底下被逮捕了
George McClelland has just been arrested on your watch.
是他给异见人士组织转的账
He made the transfer to the dissidents.
你觉得他会说出来吗
Do you think he's going to talk?
可能 会吧
Maybe... Yeah.
局面已经脱离你的掌控了
You've lost control.
我会夺回来的
Well, I will get it back.
以我的经验来看 亡羊补牢 为时已晚
In my experience, when it's gone, it's gone.
我会把这事儿搞定的
I will fix this.
操
Fuck.
他们想干掉他
They want to take him out.
George 还有任何和他在一起的人
George and anyone who's with him.
而且他们想让我去打探消息
And they want me to tip them off.
嚯 够大胆的
Fuck me. That's ballsy.
Tina 我的良心不允许我这么做
Tina, I can't have this on my conscience.
Aodhan 你哪来的什么良心
Aodhan, your conscience is like tits on a tomcat.
Tina 求你了
Tina, please.
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
没办法
Nothing.
做好你的工作 然后 按照Fogerty说的做
Do your job. Then... do what Fogerty tells you to do.
就这样吗
That's it?
你把自己逼到死角了 Aodhan
Well, you painted yourself into a corner here, Aodhan,
现在弄得自己像个小丑
and you're wearing fucking clown shoes.
就按他说的做
Just do what you're told.
Sandra -什么事
Sandra? - Yeah?
巡逻的时候当心 好吗
Be careful out there today, yeah?
哦 你了解我的
Oh, you know me.
Sandra 今天Mo Mclntyre有一场听证会
Sandra, there's a court hearing today for Mo McIntyre.
好的
Right.
我们警方可能不会再反对
There's a possibility that we as an organisation
他的保释申请
may withdraw our objection to his bail.
什么
What?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表