剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
Yes. He knows.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No sweat.
谢谢
Thanks.
Shane怎么样
How's Shane?
他目前脱离危险了
He's out of immediate danger.
监察在我办公室里等着
The Police Ombudsman's in my office.
不行 长官 对不起 我今天做不到
No, ma'am. I'm sorry. I... I can't do this today.
我做不到 -Tommy
I can't. - Tommy...
你从餐厅拿到的那部手♥机♥
That phone that you recovered from the bar?
数字取证组正在查 他们收获颇丰
The cyber team are up on it. They're having a field day.
所以 他要被放出来了
So... he's going to be released.
保释听证会已经结束了 是的
They've had the bail hearing, yeah.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say to you.
你可以告诉我为什么
You could tell me why.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好啊 儿子
Hello, son.
Foster警员
Constable Foster.
请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
我刚刚得知Bradley警员今天的遭遇
I have just been informed about what happened to Constable Bradley.
我很遗憾
And I'm so sorry.
我本想今天能当面通知你们二位
I was hoping to inform you both in person today
这此调查终止了
that I have discontinued this investigation.
什么
What?
调查结束了
It's over.
为什么
Why?
不是George McClelland提起的投诉
George McClelland didn't file this complaint.
是他的律师提的
His solicitor did.
所以呢
So?
他在早上8点提起了投诉
He filed the complaint at 8am...
但是McClelland先生直到早上11点才恢复意识
..but Mr McClelland didn't regain consciousness until 11am.
所以可以说是程序上有问题吧
So... let's just call it a procedural issue.
所以就这样了吗 我们俩都没事了
So that's it? For both of us?
就这样了
That's it.
警员
Constable.
Bradley警员
Constable Bradley.
他很努力地想要把责任全揽到自己一个人的身上
He fought very hard to take this on his own shoulders.
我想我应该让你知道
I thought you should know that.
他还说了一些话 让我产生了思考
He also said some things that gave me pause for thought.
那些
The men...
在群聊里发言的男人
..talking to each other in this group chat.
他们说话的那种样子
The way they talk.
谈起女人的样子
About women.
谈起毒品的样子
About drugs.
仿佛他们无所畏惧
As if nothing will ever touch them.
仿佛法律只是下等人的法律
As if the law is for little people.
真的 真的让我很愤怒
It really, really pisses me off.
我的家人呢
What about my family?
我们会把他们转移到安全的地方
We're taking them somewhere safe.
我想你是时候开口了 George
I think it's time you start to talk, George.
他们刚才试图干掉你 他们不会停手的
They have just come after you. They won't stop.
你现在需要告诉我们你知道的一切
You need to give us everything, now.
Grace人呢? -在这辆车里
Where's Grace? - She's in this one.
下来吧
Come on.
你得进去了
You need to get in there.
不
No.
不要
No.
我们聊聊
We need to talk.
好 -好吗
OK. - Yeah?
好 -好
OK. - OK.
好
OK.
走吧
Come on.
听我说 Stevie 我真的很抱歉
Look, Stevie, I'm so sorry.
Grace -Stevie 你什么都不用说
Grace... - Stevie, you don't have to say anything.
不 我要说 我要说
No, I do. I do.
Grace 我之前止步不前
Grace, I was stuck.
我止步不前是因为
I was stuck because...
因为我觉得那样很安全
Because I thought it was safe.
我以为我们可以就这样上班 回家 幸福地过日子
I thought we could just do the job, go home, be happy.
但事实不是这样的 对吗
But that's not how it works, is it?
这个世上根本没有什么百分百的安全
There's no such thing as being safe.
这里没有 但别的地方也没有
Not here, but also not anywhere.
这个世界就不是这样的
It's just not how things work.
事情永远都在发生改变
Things are always going to change...
可能消失就在一瞬之间
..and this could all be gone in a moment.
我想解决的办法就是
And I guess the answer to that...
不要试图逃避它 而是接受生活就是这么烂
..is not to try and run from it, but to realise how fucking class it isn't.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
我应该告诉你的
You know I should have told you.
我很早很早以前就该告诉你了
I should have told you ages ago.
Grace 这不重要
Grace, it doesn't matter.
其他事都不重要
Nothing else matters.
过去不重要 未来不重要
Not the past, not the future.
这个 这个才最重要
This. This is what matters.
除非你还有什么疯狂的秘密没告诉我
Unless you've got more mad shit to tell me.
混♥蛋♥ -我确实是对吧
Dickhead. - I know, right?
去拿下他们吧
Go get 'em.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
警方将发生在南贝尔法斯特的
Police have described the incident
这次行动形容为反恐行动
here in South Belfast as an anti-terrorist operation.
已知有四名男子被捕
It's understood that four men have been arrested
并被押往重案部门
and taken to the Serious Crime Suite.
现在还不知道这次事件
It's not yet known if there's a connection
是否和近期针对一名警方高级官员的
between this incident and the recent foiled attack
袭击未遂有关
against a senior police officer in the East...
进来
Come in.
被抓的这几个人 他们会开口吗
These men who've been arrested. Will they talk?
在他们开口之前 他们会先蹲上二十年
They'll do 20 years before they talk to the cops.
但George McClelland会开口的
But George McClelland will.
听我说 Dana 这些事都查不到你身上
Listen, Dana, none of this leads back to you.
但能查到你身上
But it does to you.
我们当初谈好的 我要你谨慎行事 但你现在却让事态升级了
When we did this deal, I asked for discretion, but what I got was escalation.
George都活不到庭审的时候
George won't even make it to trial.
但是Tina的儿子Mo他今早被保释了
But Tina's lad Mo, he got bail this morning.
所以呢
So?
所以是她干的
So it's her.
是她一直在向警♥察♥提供消息
She has been feeding info to the cops.
那就是她的回报
That's her reward.
她得死
She'll meet.
她必须得死
She has to.
她知道不是她就是她儿子
She knows that it's her or the lad.
做你该做的吧
Do what you have to do.
好了 我刚和医院谈过了
OK, I've just been talking to the office.
我们商量把你转到都柏林一家
We're talking about getting you moved to a specialist hospital
专科医院 -什么
in Dublin. - You what?
那里是私家医院 专门治疗这种问题
It's a private place, and they specialise in this sort of thing.
如果我们安排一辆私人救护车
If we can arrange a private ambulance...
爸 你先停一停 -Shane 你需要得到最好的照顾 -我已经得到了
Da, stop, please. Shane, you need to get the best care possible. - I'm getting it.
而且你需要听我的
And you need to listen to me.
那个 我去... -Annie 没事
Right, I'm just going to... - Annie, it's fine.
你这次必须听我的
You need to listen to me just for once.
你的警♥察♥生涯 结束了
This, it's over.
全都结束了 很明显你也不能再干了
All of this. Well, obviously it's over.
我们会让你好起来的 然后你得回到我身边来
We're going to get you better, and then you need to come back to me.
回到我们身边来
To us.
来过你应有的生活
To live out the life that you're supposed to live.
我只是想要你 回家
I just need you to come... home.
嗯
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表