剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
抱歉来不及登记了 -没事
No time to exhibit, sorry. - All right.
Sandy -你们无权拦我
Sandy. - You've no right to stop me.
别这样 兄弟 打个招呼而已
Come on, mate. I'm just trying to say hello.
你是Sandy的朋友还是? -抱歉 兄弟 我们走了
Friend of Sandy's? - Sorry, mate. We're away.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
不是 听我说 Sandra 我很受宠若惊
No, look, Sandra, I... I appreciate the offer.
我是说 这事儿就... -就怎么了?
I mean, it's just... - It's just what?
就不是我能干的啊
It's just not... it's just not me.
我不明白 Stevie 你完全能胜任
I don't get it, Stevie. You're more than capable.
我对我现在的工作很满意 你明白吗
I'm happy where I am, you know?
行 所以 你不想当队长
OK, so... you don't want to be a skipper.
这很好啊
That's good.
好吗 -所以你才更应该当这个队长
Is it? - That's exactly why you should be.
听我说 所有优秀的队长都不是自己主动去争取的
Look, all the best skippers never really go looking for it.
我明天安排你暂代一天
I've got you down for a trial shift tomorrow.
你试试
Give it a go.
Barney 我们到了
Barney, that's an arrival.
收到
Roger that.
在这边
We're over here.
他们太离谱了
This is ridiculous!
好了 先生 我们来解决 好吗
Right, we'll get it sorted, sir, OK?
每周都这样 每周 -好的
Every week this happens. Every week! - OK.
我跟你们说 我受够了 真的受够了
I'm telling you, I've had enough, I'm telling you.
好 -这边走
Right. - Through here.
好了 我住楼上的 但是他们都在楼下
Now, I'm in the flat upstairs, but everything's going on down there.
好的 -不能再这样了 好吗 -好的 别激动 我们来解决 先生 谢谢
Right. - This has to stop. OK? Right, no sweat, we'll sort it out, sir, thank you.
警♥察♥来了
Peelers!
屋主在哪儿 -滚吧你们
Where's the owner? - Piss off!
行
Right.
操你的警♥察♥
Look at yous!
警♥察♥ 各位 结束了 派对结束了
Police! Guys, wrap it up! Party's over!
麻烦都去前门 谢谢
To the front, please! Thank you!
各位 结束了
Guys, wrap it up.
警♥察♥过来了
Coming through! Police!
各位 派对结束了 都去前门 麻烦别闹了
Guys, party's over! Everyone to the front, that's enough, please!
警♥察♥过来了 结束了
Coming through! Police! Wrap it up here!
谢谢
Thank you!
好了 各位 可以了
Right, everyone, that's enough!
派对结束了 各位 音乐关掉
Party's over! Guys, turn it off!
嘿 嘿 不好意思 音乐关掉
Hey! Hey! Excuse me, turn it off!
什么? -音乐关掉 音乐...
What? - Turn it off! Turn...!
让开 别挡路 警♥察♥ 让开
Move! Out the way! Police! Move!
谢谢
Thank you!
Aisling 开灯
Aisling, lights!
好了 这屋子的屋主...
Right, who owns this...?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
没事啦 -好了 够了
It's OK. - Right, that's it!
都他妈给我出去
Out to fuck!
好了 快 你赶紧吸 快快快
Right, come on, you're fine. Go, go, go.
没错 就这样
Yes, lovely!
没错 都吸完 都吸完 -哦 操
That's it, finish it off, finish it off. - Oh, shit,
太够劲儿了 -赶紧的 快点
that's strong. - Come on, move it.
继续嘛 派对中心
Go on. Party central.
Bradley警员 你是Sandy的朋友还是?
Constable Bradley. Friend of Sandy's?
抱歉 兄弟 我们走了 -一点大♥麻♥味?
Sorry, mate. We're away. - Wee bang of weed?
Stevie
Stevie.
这个女孩 -什么女孩?
This girl. - What girl?
Sandy被拦下时在他身边的这个
Who was with Sandy when he was stopped.
她怎么了
What about her?
我认识她
I know her.
她是谁
Who is she?
Lindsay
Lindsay.
Lindsay Singleton
Lindsay Singleton.
你怎么认识的
How do you know her?
我以前是负责她的社工
I was her social worker.
你确定孩子的母亲目前受药物或者酒精的影响
You sure the mother is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
无法照顾孩子是吗
and is in no position to look after the child?
是的 是的 长官 我已经通知社会福利机构了
Yes. Yes, ma'am. Er, I've informed social services.
他们说他们可以派人到局里去 但不能来这儿
They say they can send someone out to the station, but just not here.
那好 这是紧急保护令
OK, then. It's an Emergency Protection Order.
我会安排社工来这里接孩子的
I'll arrange for a social worker to collect the child here.
我授权同意了 -谢谢 长官
You have my authorisation. - Thanks, ma'am.
好了 我现在告知你 我们的对话正通过执法记录仪录音录像
OK, for your information, this conversation is being recorded through a bodycam.
紧急保护令授权我
I'm removing this child from this premises
将孩子带离此处 因为我有合理理由相信
using an Emergency Protection Order because I have reasonable cause
她有受到严重伤害的风险
to believe that she is at risk of significant harm.
哦 那可不好 呃 好的 你稍等一下
Oh...that's no good. Erm... Right. Um, hold on a wee second. Erm...
好的 你会需要这个 她的东西都在里面
Right, you're going to need this. Her stuff's in there.
呃 我什么时候能接她回来?
Erm, when can I get her back?
抱歉 什么?
Sorry...what?
是明天还是什么时候?
Tomorrow or something?
明天晚上行吗 -你等等
In the evening? - Hang on a second.
你是拿我当保姆了吗
Do I look like a baby-sitter to you?
天 没有没有
God, no. No.
我不是那个意思 呃 但你确实是要把她接走对吧
I didn't mean that. Erm... You are taking her, though?
难以置信 简直难以置信 -我们明天见啊 亲爱的
Unbelievable! Just unbelievable... - I'll see you tomorrow, love!
没有 系统里完全搜不到她 -我从她6岁就认识她了
No, she's not on the system at all. - I've known her since she was six.
我最后一次见到她的时候 她表现明明很好
Last time I saw her, she was doing really well.
那是什么时候
When was that?
呃 是我离职的时候 所以差不多是 两年前
Er... Well, when I left, so, what's that? Two years ago.
那不就得了 -什么?
Well, there you go, then. - What?
在福利院里生活两年 等于在外面生活十年了
Two years in a children's care home is like ten in real life.
你为什么总是这样 -我哪样了
Why do you always do that? - Do what?
一提到福利院里的孩子 你的语气就好像
When it comes to kids in care. You always talk about them
他们的人生注定完蛋了一样 -我没有
like they're just destined to be fuck-ups. - I don't.
有 你就是
Yeah, you do.
你怎么了 -没怎么
What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong!
Grace Grace
Grace. Grace.
什么情况啊 -我不知道 看到一个我以前负责过的孩子
What? - Well, I don't know, seeing a kid that I used to work with,
现在明显身处危险之中 我可能有点
who is obviously in danger, maybe that has...
好吧 好吧
OK. OK.
那我们去给她做个安危检查行吧 看看她生活得怎么样
Shall we do a welfare check on her? See how she's getting on?
行 好 我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, I think that would be good.
那我现在去开车? -嗯 我觉得这也是个好主意
Shall I go get the car? - Yes, I think that would also be good.
行吧 行吧
OK. OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
周六夜♥总♥会♥啊
The Saturday night club!
真是我心驰神往的地方
No place I'd rather be.
你都说了什么 -什么都没说
What have you said? - Nothing.
那你们都问了他什么
And what have you asked him?
目前为止 什么都没问
Nothing, yet.
好极了
Marvellous.
先解决个小问题 你不是伦敦警♥察♥厅的人吗
Wee bit of housekeeping. You're Met, aren't you?
我很确定我身边这位Sandy没有杀过任何人 你有吗 Sandy
I'm pretty sure wee Sandy here hasn't killed anyone, have you, Sandy?
所以关你什么事
So what's the craic?
我换了份新工作 -哦 是吗
I got a new job. - Oh, aye?
那是什么新工作啊
What's that, then?
我们是C1 有组织犯罪
We're C1. Organised Crime.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
现在黑棘分局对本次问讯进行数字录制
This interview is being digitally recorded at Blackthorn Station.
当前时间是22:04
The time is 2204.
我是总督察Marshall
I'm Detective Chief Inspector Marshall.
我的同事是... -警长Quigley -开始吧
My colleague is... - Detective Sergeant Quigley. - Here we go.
Sandy 你现在面临的罪名是持有毒品并意图供应
Sandy, the charge here is possession with intent to supply.
以你的记录来看 可能会被判六到八年
With your record, you're looking at six to eight years here.
无可奉告 -你持有的手♥机♥被远程抹除了数据
No comment. - The handset in your possession has been remotely wiped.
怎么会这样呢 -你们是试图访问过那部手♥机♥吗
How did that happen? - Have you attempted to access that handset?
是的 经过了RIPA授权
I have. On a RIPA order.
大晚上这个点 你怎么拿到的授权
And where'd you get that at this time of night?
我会把文件给你发过去的 满意吗
I'll send it to you, will I?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表