剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
他们会再次挑起战争的 你必须阻止他们
They could start the war again. You have to stop them.
你当我是什么大善人吗 Aodhan
I'm not fuckin' Trocaire, Aodhan.
我不会去到处奔走呼吁让世界变得更美好
I don't go round trying to make the world a better place.
是你把这座城市交到了他们手上
You handed this town over to them...
拱手相让
..on a plate.
我只希望在不久的将来 你不会后悔
I just hope someday soon you don't regret that.
74报告
Uniform from 7-4.
我们已进入Carrick View 完毕
That's us entering Carrick View, over.
呼叫74 收到
Uniform to 7-4, received.
是那边那家
It's that one there.
74报告 我们已抵达
Uniform from 7-4. That's arrival.
呼叫74 收到
7-4 from Uniform, received.
32呼叫74 周围如何 有什么情况吗
7-4 from 3-2. How's it looking? Any interest?
没有 这里很安... 好吧 是根本没有人
No, it's quie... Well, it's empty.
空无一人
It's completely empty.
女士 我是警员Byrne
Madam, my name is Constable Byrne.
你们要干什么
What do yous want?
您可不可以
Could you...?
先生 您不需要叫律师
Sir, you don't need a solicitor.
不用你们来告诉我怎么做
Don't tell me what I need.
先生 女士 请问你们是否是Ciaran O'Boyle的父母
Sir, madam, could you confirm for me that you're the parents of Ciaran O'Boyle?
让所有小队立刻RTB
I need all callsigns to RTB immediately.
什么? -回警局
What? - Return to base.
可靠信源通知我们有紧迫威胁
We have an imminent and credible threat.
都谁在外面巡逻 人都在哪儿
Who's out there, and where are they?
老大 我们刚派了两个小队去Carrick View
Guv, we just sent two callsigns to Carrick View.
呃 Grace 什么情况
Er... Grace, what's the situation?
有人靠近你们吗
Is anyone gathering?
没有
No.
这里完全没有人
There's nobody here at all.
哪里都没有人
Anywhere.
让他们离开
Get them out of there.
32呼叫70 请注意 你们需要立即撤退
7-0 from 3-2, please be advised we need you to withdraw immediately.
O'Boyle先生 O'Boyle太太 我 我很抱歉
Mr and Mrs O'Boyle, I'm... I'm so sorry,
但你们的儿子今天早些时候在Parhill路
but your son was involved in an accident earlier today
遭遇了一起车祸 是一起两车相撞事故
on the Parhill Road. It was a two-car collision.
70 收到了吗
7-0, do you copy?
抱歉 稍等一下 抱歉
Sorry, two seconds. Sorry.
再说一遍 -你们需要立即离开那里 完毕
Say that again. - We need you out of there now, over.
这不是真的 这不可能 不是他
This isn't true. Can't be happening. That wasn't him.
该死
Shit.
她们不是应该出来了吗
Shouldn't they be out by now?
是啊
Yeah.
这车什么情况
What's that all about?
74报告 这里有一辆形迹可疑的白色运输货车
Uniform from 7-4, we've got some suspicious behaviour from a white Transit van.
我看不到车牌 完毕
I couldn't see the registration, over.
呼叫74 收到
7-4 from Uniform, received.
请节哀 -不 不可能是他
I'm so sorry. - No! It's not him.
70 外面有白色可疑车辆
7-2. Suspect white van outside.
立刻离开那里 -你们搞错人了
Leave the premises immediately. - You got the wrong person.
你们肯定 肯定搞错人了 -Aisling 我们得走了
You did -- you got the wrong person! - Aisling, we need to go.
不是他 -他之前还在这里 他今早还在这里
It's not him. - He was here. He was here this morning.
你们给我滚 不会是Ciaran的 不会是我儿子 不会是我们的儿子
Get the fuck out! It's not Ciaran! It's not my boy. It's not our boy.
70 收到了吗 -肯定是搞错了 -不会是Ciaran
7-0, do you copy? - It's a mistake. - It's not Ciaran.
Aisling -不是我的Ciaran
Aisling. - It's not my Ciaran.
这样 我给他打电♥话♥
Here, I'm going to give him a ring.
不是 不是我儿子
It's not... it's not my baby boy.
快接啊 快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ -我很抱歉 -接电♥话♥ -我知道不是的 -接电♥话♥
Pick up. - I'm so sorry. - Pick up. - I know it's not. - Pick up.
先生 我很抱歉 -快点接电♥话♥ -你们节哀
Sir, I'm sorry. - Come on, pick up. - I'm so sorry.
接电♥话♥ Ciaran
Pick up, Ciaran.
是他 是
It was him. It was...
快点接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 快点 求你 接电♥话♥ -是Ciaran
Come on, pick up. Pick up. Come on. Please, pick up. - It was Ciaran.
是你们的儿子 是Ciaran 他走的时候我就在他身边
It was your son. It was Ciaran. I was with him when he died.
不 别说了
No! Please!
不是我的宝贝 求你 告诉我不是我的宝贝
Not my baby! Please! Say it wasn't my baby!
哟 我是Ciaran 有事留言
Yo, it's Ciaran. Leave a message.
不 不是我的宝贝 求求你
No! Not my baby! Please!
不是我的宝贝 求你
Not my baby! Please!
告诉我不是我的宝贝
Say it wasn't my baby!
不 告诉我不是我的儿子
No! Tell me it wasn't my baby boy!
他们在干什么 为什么还没离开
What are they doing? Why are they not leaving?
求你 告诉我 求求你告诉我 -我真的很遗憾
Please! Tell me... Please tell me it... - I'm so sorry.
求求你告诉我 -Aisling Aisling
Please tell me... - Aisling. Aisling.
他今早还在家里
He was right here this morning.
告诉我发生了什么 怎么回事 求求你
Tell me what happened. What happened? Please!
求求你告诉我 -我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 他
Please, tell me! - I'm sorry, I am sorry, he was...
他很平静 他说他爱你们
He was calm. He said that he loved yous both.
不 别这么对我 我的宝贝 -节哀
No! Please no! My baby! - I'm so sorry.
该死
Shit.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
好的 那辆白色货车停下了 它在盯着我们
OK, that white van's stopped, it's watching us,
而且把我们的出口堵住了 完毕
and it's blocking our exit. Over.
74收到 车上有几个人完毕
7-4, roger. How many occupants? Over.
好的 Tommy 你去把她们带出来 -什么
OK, Tommy, you need to get them out! - What?!
他妈赶紧的去把她们带出来 明白吗
Just fucking go in and get them out, OK?
呼叫70 立刻离开
7-0 from Uniform, extract immediately!
重复 立刻离开 完毕
I repeat -- extract immediately! Over!
Aisling Annie 快走 -求你告诉我 -Aisling 我们要立即离开
Aisling! Annie! We need to go! - Please tell me... - Aisling, we need to go now.
外面存在威胁 有辆白色货车里有两个人
There's a threat outside. Two men outside in a white van!
我们需要立刻离开 -Tommy -快走
We need to leave right now! - Tommy! - Let's go!
停下 停下 你们等等 等等
Stop! Stop. Just wait there! Wait there.
谁来救救我
Someone please help!
别出来
Wait there!
回房♥子里去
Get back in the house!
赶紧回房♥子里去 先生
Get back in the fucking house, sir!
先生 我让你立刻回房♥子里去
Sir, I said get back in the house, now!
别靠近那辆货车
Do not approach that van!
你们是从德里来的 -对
Yous are from Derry? - Aye.
Carvel的人
Carvel's men?
来行动的
On an operation?
走
Go.
走走走走 进车里去
Go, go, go, go! Get in the car!
今天不行 -什么
Not today. - What?
你们听到了
You're told.
今天不行
Not today.
走走走
Go! Go! Go!
好的 谢了 Barney
OK, thanks, Barney.
对 让所有小队都回警局 谢谢
Yeah, all call signs are RTB. Cheers.
所以我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
目前 暂时只会有战术支援组去处理第二条相关的警情
Well, just as of this moment, I've got TSGs responding to Article 2 calls only.
威胁级别太高 其他警情都只能放着了
Threat level's too high for anything else.
那所有这些
So all this stuff...
一座没有警♥察♥的城市 可以这么说吧
A city without cops, more or less.
让我们看看会变成怎样吧
Let's see how that works out.
请进
Come in.
你想要的都拿到了吗
Do you have everything you need?
是的 -嗯
Yeah. - Mm.
你希望我怎么处理
How would you like me to proceed?
听我说 我没有选择
Look, I don't have any choice in this.
我必须发起正式调查
I need to start a full investigation.
他们两个都是吗
Into both of them?
Foster警员他看到了事发经过
Well, Constable Foster, he saw it happening --
但没有汇报 所以我也没有办法
he didn't report it. So there's nothing I can do.
你建议给他们停职吗
Are you recommending suspension?
不 让他们继续工作吧
No. Let them work.
那会花多久
And how long's it going to take?
初步调查吗
The initial investigation?
要几个星期
It'll be a few weeks.
Bradley警员需要交出他的手♥机♥
Constable Bradley needs to hand over his personal handset
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表