剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我先走了
See you later.
嚯
Jesus.
这个房♥子在你的名下
This place is in your name.
过来
Come here.
好
OK.
这栋房♥子在西班牙
The house in Spain.
这些是公♥寓♥ 贝尔法斯特 伦敦
These are the apartments. Belfast. London.
曼切斯特 -什么情况
Manchester. - What's going on?
你就好好听着
Just fucking listen.
这些是银行账户 账号♥都写在最上面
These are the bank accounts -- numbers at the top.
你有杈限
You have access.
这两张卡 密♥码♥贴在上面了
There's two cards. PINs on the front of them.
妈 你这是要干什么
Mam, what the fuck is going on?
你安静听着就行 我的时间不多
Will you just listen to me? I don't have much time.
你庭审的时候很有可能被无罪释放
There's a good chance you'll be acquitted at trial.
什么 -律师说
What? - The barrister says
不太可能定你共谋杀人
they'd be lucky to get a conviction on joint enterprise.
所以等你无罪释放以后 你需要这些
So when that happens, you'll need all this.
我会派人过来照看你 直到开庭
I'm going to send you somebody to look after you until the trial,
他们叫你怎么做 你就怎么做
and you do exactly what they tell you to do,
然后如果你能脱罪 你就离开
and then, if you get off, you get out.
永远离开这个岛
You just get off this island forever.
但是 妈 等等 你呢
But Ma, hang on. What about you?
喂 -Tina
All right? - Tina.
我们得见一面
We need to meet.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
聊聊未来
Talk about the future.
我要是拒绝呢 -不是你...
What if I say no? - It's you...
就是你的宝贝儿子
..or your young fella.
监狱里 监狱外 我们不挑地方
In prison, out of prison -- doesn't really matter to us.
我会给你发个地址
Now, I am going to send you a location.
明天早上6点
Six o'clock tomorrow morning.
你自己一个人来
You come alone.
知道了吗
Yeah?
妈
Ma.
妈
Ma!
怎么你是没有家吗
Have you no home to go to?
他怎么样了
How is he?
好点儿了
He's been better.
我们能去看他吗
Can we visit him?
再过两天吧
I'd give it a day or two.
这是什么
So what's this?
Shane从George手♥机♥上拍的照片
The photo Shane took from George's phone.
你们不是应该删掉吗
Are youse not supposed to delete these?
我们删了 但他们还回来了
We did, but they gave them back.
谁
Who did?
不会是那个冰山女王吧
Not the ice queen.
我的天 这真是 太是Shane能干出来的了
Oh, my God, that's... That's so fucking Shane.
是啊
Yeah.
不愧是他
Yeah, it is.
所以你的宏大计划里下一步是什么
So what's next in your masterplan?
目前 所有线索都指向Fogerty
Well, for now, all roads lead to Fogerty.
所以猎场看守会跟他约见面
So Gamekeeper's going to set up a meeting with him.
我们把他们俩都抓了 假装好像是我们单纯走运
We scoop them both, make it look like we got lucky.
然后把她放了 把他关着
She gets released. He doesn't.
她已经同意这么做了? -她会同意的
She's agreed to that? - She will.
但我们都知道他不是真正管事的人
But we know he's not the one running things.
是 但他会告诉我那个人是谁 因为我会说服他
No, but he's going to tell me who is, because I'm going to turn him.
看来你都计划好了
You have it all worked out, don't you?
这就是我的工作
It's my job to have it all worked out.
我们该回家了
We should go home.
这些人都是渣滓
These guys are wankers.
所有男的在群聊里都这样吗
Are all men like this in group chats?
我不怎么加群
I don't really do group chats.
Richard Robinson加入了群聊
"Richard Robinson's joined the group."
这会不会是总警司的丈夫
Could that be the Chief Super's husband?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
操
Fuck.
你怎么样
You OK?
我要下班了
I'm clocking off.
晚点再回来
I'll be back later.
你 别太担心
Just try not to worry.
上帝啊 老爸 别瞎想
Oh, Jesus, Da. Wise up.
我又没说什么
Just saying.
所以我去干什么
So what would I do, then?
去你公♥司♥
In the business.
这个 纽里分公♥司♥之后会有空缺的职位
Well, er, there's an opening coming up in the Newry office.
你从那里开始
Start there.
慢慢上手
Learn the ropes.
过上三四年 你就能接我的工作了
Three or four years, you'll be doing my job.
你已经尽力了 儿子
You've done your bit, son.
尽全力了
More than your bit.
是时候... -我靠 老爸
It's time... - Oh, Jesus, Dad.
对不起 哎呀 不好意思 -等等
Sorry. Jeez. Sorry. - Wait.
你再来一次 -什么
Do that again. - What?
你再来一次
Do that again.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
Shane
Shane!
去叫她回来 快去叫她回来
Go and get her back. Get her, quick!
我们不是说好一个人来吗
I thought we agreed to come alone.
不 Tina
No, Tina.
是你一个人来
You did.
Mo人呢
How's Mo?
你要的是我 我来了
You wanted me. You've got me.
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah, I suppose we do, don't we?
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
现在说这些有点晚了 Tina
It's a little bit late for that, Tina.
不过呢
But you know what?
说来听听
Go on.
我可以把警♥察♥交给你
I can give you the cop.
想抓你的那个C3的
The one that's after you? C3.
你可以把他交给我们
You can give us him?
怎么交
How?
姓名 地址 你要什么都行
Name, address, whatever you need.
继续说
Well, go on.
Paul Collins 他们管他叫Colly
Paul Collins. They call him Colly.
地址呢
And the address.
不行 这个以后再说
Nah. Comes later.
好吧 其实呢 Tina 有他的名字就足够了
Well, actually, Tina... his name will be enough.
不过还是谢谢你了
Thank you for that, though.
等等 等等
Now, whoa, whoa.
你♥他♥妈♥等等
Fucking whoa.
停下
Hang on.
Donal 我还有用 你知道的
Donal, I'm still useful up here, now you know that.
是 你曾经是有用
Yeah. Once upon a time, you were.
但是那个时代已经落幕了 你也该落幕了
But those days are gone, and now you need to be gone, too.
等等
Wait.
我能转过头去吗
Can I look away?
什么
What?
我能背过身 转过头去吗
Can I turn around and look away?
没问题
Sure.
Tina
Tina.
你转过头去吧
You look away.
我要是你我可不这么做
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! No, I wouldn't.
Tina别我们我们可以你再想想
Tina, no... We... No, we can... Just think for a second.
你再听我说两句 好吗 就听我
Just fucking let me talk to you, OK? Just...
嘿 Donal -Tina 不 听我说 听我说
Hey, Donal. - Tina, no, listen to me, listen to me.
我只需要你... -不不不不 Tina 我可以回去
All I need you... - No, no, no, no, Tina. I can go back.
Donal -我可以回去 我可以回去跟他说
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表