剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
They're fucked up, like the rest of us.
他们不按规矩办事
They don't play by the rules.
Fogerty根本不懂
Fogerty doesn't get that.
你就懂吗
And you do?
三十年了 我都没被贴过违停罚单
30 years, never got a parking ticket.
想要摆脱我是个错误
Getting rid of me was a mistake.
同意我加入了记得通知我
Let me know if I got in.
堂区宅邸那里有一些花
There's some flowers in the parochial house.
你能去帮忙取回来吗
Would you go and get them?
我在执勤 -别说蠢话了
I'm on duty. - Ach, wise up.
什么是堂区宅邸
What's a parochial house?
就是神父家 你个白♥痴♥
A priest's house, you eejit!
快去吧 干点有用的
Come on. Make yourself useful.
这是地址 从这条路上去就到了
Here's the address, it's up the lane.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说 你怎么做到
I mean, how do you even...?
节哀 Annie
Sorry, Annie.
我需要出去走走
I need some fresh air.
那样不安全 -Sandra
It's not safe. - Sandra...
Lawrence人呢
Where's Lawrence?
走吧
Come on.
你是来告解的吗
Have you come to confess your sins?
呃 不是的 神父 我是来取花的
Um... No, Father. I'm here to pick up some flowers.
开个玩笑而已 进来吧
Just taking the hand out of you. Come on.
你信教吗
Are you religious?
我信 灵
I'm, er... spiritual.
灵
"Spiritual."
什么玩意儿
Fuck's sake.
什么
Sorry?
没事
Nothing.
这些都是送给Conlon家的
These are all for the Conlons.
这个是谁送过来的
Who delivered this?
今天早上它就在门口台阶上了
It was on the doorstep this morning.
那不是寄给你的
That's not addressed to you.
宽恕我吧 神父
Forgive me, Father.
我感觉你Bea阿姨好像不喜欢我
I'm not sure your Auntie Bea likes me.
我感觉她谁都不喜欢
I'm not sure she likes anyone.
这里真漂亮
It's beautiful here.
是啊
Yeah.
从小到大 我总是把这些当成理所当然的
I always took it for granted, growing up.
我以为 全世界都是这样的
I just thought... this is how the world was.
是啊 我也是这么想达格南[伦敦地名]的
Yeah. I thought the same about Dagenham.
嗯 -Sandra
Mm. - Sandra!
到底发生什么了
What the hell's going on?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
出什么事了
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry.
告诉我到底出什么事了 -对不起 妈
Just tell me what happened. - I'm sorry, Ma.
这里有危险 随时会发生
There's a threat. It's active.
我们需要离开这里 -Annie 我们走吧
We need to get out of here. - Annie. Let's go.
再给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
Sandra 我们该走了
Sandra! We need to leave!
你给我说清楚 到底发生什么了
You tell me now, what is going on!
我们必须走了 -走 走去哪里
We have to go. - "Go"? Go where?!
神父 有任何人看到是谁送了这个包裹吗
Father, did anyone see who delivered that package?
电子猫眼? 监控? -没有
Doorbell camera? CCTV? - No.
今天是她妈妈的守灵仪式啊 -我们走
It's her mother's wake... - Let's go.
Annie 你不能
Annie, you can't just...
Bea 我很抱歉 -什么 -快走
Bea, I'm sorry... - What? - Come on!
请问有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们是来询问执照相关事宜的
We're here to talk about your licence.
好 这边请
Well, this way, please.
你们之前来过
You were here before.
McClelland先生 身体不适的那晚
The night Mr McClelland became... unwell.
你是指他可♥卡♥因♥吸食过量的那晚吧
You mean the night he overdosed on cocaine.
那天晚上的监控你们这里有吗
Have you any CCTV from the night it happened?
警官 这里是一家私人会员俱乐部
Constable, this is a private members' club.
我们不会监控我们的顾客
We don't surveil our clients.
好吧 那有没有当晚的客人名单能给我们看
Well, have you a guest book we could look at for the evening?
为什么
Why?
我们在找目击证人
We're following up on witnesses.
就正常程序
Just standard procedure.
不行 抱歉 这是属于隐私
No, I'm sorry. That's private information.
我们是经过授权的
We're authorised to take it.
Lucia 麻烦你复印一份上周六的
Lucia, can you photocopy the members' register
会员登记表 然后把它放在前台
for last Saturday, and leave a copy at the front desk?
谢谢
Thank you.
事发当晚George McClelland是和朋友一起来的吗
Was George McClelland here with friends the night it happened?
在这里我们都是朋友
We're all friends here.
啊 真有爱啊 兄弟是吧
Ah, that's lovely, mate, isn't it?
我说 警官们 我想我能帮到你们的也只有这些了
Look, constables, I'm not sure what else I can do for you.
也许我们应该入会呢 你觉得呢 兄弟
Maybe we should join. What do you think, mate?
恐怕我们已经满员了
I'm afraid we're full.
可惜
Shame.
Lindsay 这件事现在真的很严肃
Lindsay, this is really serious now.
你得明白
You must know that.
他们本来准备带你去哪里
Where were they taking you?
你能告诉我们昨晚发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened last night?
不能
No.
我本来再过几个小时就要派一整支C4小队去跟着她的
I was hours away from putting a full C4 team onto her.
无意冒犯 长官 那就晚了几个小时了
With respect, sir, a few hours too late.
C1想要尽快和她谈话
C1 want to talk to her as soon as.
长官 这需要时间 -你们试一试
Sir, this takes time... - Take your shot.
失败了 就换我们
You miss? It's our turn.
好吗
All right?
情况有任何变化马上打电♥话♥给我
Now, you call me if anything changes.
我说过了 我不想谈这个
I told you, I don't want to talk about it.
Lindsay 他们是谁
Lindsay... Who were they?
我想回家
I want to go home.
你知道的 我们的工作就是保护你
You know, it's our job to protect you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我又没被逮捕 对吧
I'm not under arrest, am I?
我们能不能
Can we just...?
Grace 够了
Grace, enough.
Lindsay 你遇到了什么事
Lindsay, what happened to you?
到底关你什么事
Why do you even care?
什么叫关我什么事 我当然关心你
What do you mean, why do I even care? Of course I care.
扯淡
Bullshit.
如果你关心我 你就不会走了
If you cared about me, you wouldn't have left.
好吧 我想我们可能应该 稍微休息一下好吗
OK, I think that we should probably take a... take a beat there, all right?
好吧
Right.
嗯 被当做鞋底泥一样对待的感觉真不错啊
Well, it's nice to feel like you're a bit of shite on someone's shoe.
什么叫我们没有时间了
What do you mean, we're running out of time?
我们才刚刚开始啊
I mean, we've only just started.
如果我们不能让她开口 他们就要派C1的人过来
If we can't get her to talk, they're sending in a team from C1.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
不行 这孩子是受害者 她不是嫌疑人
No, this kid is a victim, she's not a suspect!
Grace 这不是我们能控制的
Grace, it's out of our hands.
怎么
What?
行
OK.
行吧
OK.
Grace 行什么啊
Grace..."OK" what?
好
Right.
你在学校依然表现很好
So you're still doing well at school.
对吧 校长说如果你能保持住 完成高考
Yeah, the principal says if you continue like this, do your A-Levels...
你就能去上大学 然后
..you'll be going to university, and then...
大学
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表