剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
放开我 我又没犯法
Get off me! I haven't done anything wrong!
72报告 Shane的大腿近端被玻璃
Uniform from 7-2. Shane's been stabbed in the top of the leg
扎了 流了很多血
with glass. There's a lot of blood.
请立即派一辆救护车到这里来
We need an ambulance at this location immediately!
操 好痛 -该死的
Oh, fuck! - Shit!
好痛 -该死 该死 -Barney
Fuck! Shit! Shit! - Barney!
救护人员四分钟后到达
Paramedics four minutes out.
四分钟来不及了 Barney
We don't have four minutes, Barney!
Annie 拜托
Annie, please...
北爱警局紧急优先事项 有人有生命危险
PSNI priority, life at risk.
我需要和救护车调度中心的值班负责人说话 谢谢
I need the duty manager of the ambulance call centre, please.
救护车调度中心
Ambulance control.
我是北爱警局黑棘分局的Neill警长
Sergeant Neill here at PSNI Blackthorn.
我的一名警员遇到了紧急情况
I have an emergency situation with one of my officers
我现在需要一名有救护资质且有创伤急救经验的接线员
and I need a paramedic-qualified call operator with trauma experience
和她沟通 五秒钟内就要
to speak to her, and I need it in about five seconds.
好的 我可以 但我们的无线对讲不同频
Aye, I can do that, but we're on different radio nets.
好的 稍等
OK. Hang on.
Annie 听我说
Annie. Listen to me.
你带耳机了吗
Do you have your headphones?
什么
What?!
拿出你的手♥机♥ 戴上耳机
Take out your phone, put in your headphones,
电♥话♥打进来就接听 知道吗
and answer the next call you get, OK?
为什么 -按我说的做
Why? - Just do it.
Tommy 来压住 压住
Tommy, hold this, hold this!
好
OK.
没事的 兄弟 没事的
You're all right, mate, you're all right.
啊 -好
Argh! - OK.
没事的
You're all right.
号♥码是07700900516
It's 0-77-00-900-516.
是哪种伤
What's the injury?
他的大腿近端被捅伤了
He's been stabbed at the top of his thigh.
她叫什么
What's her name?
为什么要Annie 她叫Annie
Why do...? Annie. Her name's Annie.
Annie
Annie?
是 -我是Mary
Yes. - I'm Mary.
是 -我是一名救护人员 在救护车到达之前
Yes. - I'm a paramedic and I'm going to talk you through this
我会教你如何处理 好吗
until we get to you, OK?
Annie -好的 好的 好的
Annie? - OK, yeah, yeah!
伤口在他的大腿近端 对吗
The wound is at the top of his thigh, yes?
对 对
Yes, yes.
你现在按压住伤口了吗
And you're applying the pressure?
是 但是血止不住
Yes, but it's not stopping.
我数到三 我需要你把手 从伤口处拿开
On the count of three, I need you to take your hand away from the wound
然后告诉我你看到了什么 -什么意思
and tell me what you see. - What do you mean?
我不能那么做 你是什么意思
I can't do that! What do you mean?
我需要你按我说的做 Annie 拿开几秒钟就好
I need you to do this, Annie. It's just for a few seconds.
好 -三 二 一
OK! - Three, two, one.
放开
Go.
操 血喷出来了 血喷得到处都是
Fuck! It's spurting out! It's spurting out everywhere!
血是鲜红色的吗 -是
Is the blood bright red? - Yes.
好的 Annie 他可能是股动脉破裂了
OK, Annie, that's probably his femoral artery.
仔细听我说 你现在需要去找一块布
Listen to me very carefully. I need you to get a cloth,
餐巾 毛巾 任何类似的东西
a napkin, a towel, anything.
好 Tommy 拿块布来 餐巾也行 拿块什么来
OK, Tommy, get me a cloth, a napkin, something!
快拿给我 -我需要一块餐巾 我需要...
Just give me something! - I need a napkin! I need...!
卷成一个球状
Roll the end up into a ball.
卷成一个球状 Tommy
Roll it into a ball, Tommy.
现在 我需要你把它按进伤口里 双手交叠
Now, I need you to put it in the wound, one hand on top of the other,
用尽全力下压 有多大力使多大力
and push down as hard as you can, with everything you've got.
两只手都用上
Both hands.
按进伤口里 -好的 明白
Push it into the wound. - OK, yeah.
操
Fuck!
血止住了吗 -没止住 没止住
Is it stopping? - It's not stopping! It's not stopping.
Tom Tommy 给我止血带
Tom-... Tommy, give me a tourniquet!
止血带 Tommy
Tourniquet, Tommy!
Annie 听我说 如果伤口位置太高 止血带是起不了作用的 明白吗
Annie, listen. If the wound is too high, a tourniquet is not going to work, OK?
你只需要按我说的做
You just need to keep doing what I tell you.
你需要继续用力往里按
You need to push it in more.
按进伤口里 -好 好
Right inside the wound. - OK. OK.
他要晕过去了 他要晕过去了
He's passing out! He's passing out!
用尽全力按
Just full pressure.
好 -你做得很棒 Annie
OK. - You're doing great, Annie.
救护车马上就到了
The ambulance is nearly with you.
撑住 Shane 撑住
Hang in there, Shane, hang in there.
别睡
Hang in there.
给我蹲大牢去吧 走
You're going to fucking prison. Come on.
急救中心 请问什么情况
Ambulance. What's your emergency?
我的孩子 他没有呼吸了
My child! He's not breathing!
好的 请仔细听我说
OK. You listen to me very carefully.
我需要你继续按住这里 你能跟我们一起走吗
I need you to keep doing that. Can you come with us?
可以 可以
Yeah, yeah.
Sandra -行 你去 你去
Sandra? - Yeah, yeah. Go, go.
放开我 我没有犯法
Let me go! I haven't done anything wrong!
手铐弄痛我了
These handcuffs are burning me!
嗯 嗯 痛就对了 -痛死我了
Yeah, yeah, so they are. - They're fucking burning!
痛死我了 -行了
They're burning me! - All right.
你弄痛我了 你这个贱♥人♥
You're hurting me, you fucking bitch!
够了 够了
That's enough! Enough!
警长 让我和她单独待一会儿
Sarge, I need a minute with her.
什么事
What for?
我要和她聊两句
I need to speak to her.
为什么
Why?
抱歉 警长 我只需要单独和她待几分钟
Sorry, Sarge. I just need a few minutes with her.
拜托了
Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你觉得对不起
You're sorry?
你刚刚捅伤了一个警♥察♥
You've just stabbed a police officer.
你觉得说对不起有用吗
You think sorry is going to make a difference here?
我不知道为什么会这样 -这是可♥卡♥因♥引起的精神错乱
I don't know how or... or what... - They're called cocaine-induced psychoses.
会发生在有些人身上 是突然间的
It happens to some people. Out of the blue.
有时候发作十分钟 有时候是半小时
Sometimes for ten minutes, sometimes for half an hour.
我们见过很多
We see it quite a lot.
我不会
I don't...
我从来没惹过麻烦
I've never been in trouble.
那你现在惹上麻烦了 Cecilia
Well, you're in trouble now, Cecilia.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do?
房♥地♥产♥ 我是 呃
Property. I'm, uh...
我是做房♥地♥产♥的
I'm in property.
你是在应用上买♥♥的货吗
You got it on the app?
你是在那上面买♥♥的可♥卡♥因♥吗
That's where you got the cocaine?
你的密♥码♥是多少 Cecilia
What's your passcode, Cecilia?
Cecilia 请你告诉我
Cecilia, please.
那个你捅伤的警♥察♥ 他叫Shane
The guy you stabbed, his name's Shane.
他快把我逼疯了 但是
He drives me mad but...
他是我的朋友
..he's my friend.
4741
4-7-4-1.
你上一次去都柏林是什么时候
When was the last time you visited Dublin?
无可奉告 -你觉得我该去策反他吗
No comment. - Should I pitch him?
McClelland吗
McClelland?
McAllister
McAllister.
你想策反律师
You want to pitch a solicitor?
遇到涉及儿童的严重性犯罪时
When it comes to serious sexual offences against children...
Colly 你都知道什么
Colly, what do you know?
Stevie
Stevie.
他什么 什么时候
He what? When?
他现在怎么样了
And how is he?
无可奉告
No comment.
你以前见过这个女孩吗
Have you ever met this girl?
为录音记录
For the benefit of the recording,
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表