剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
警员呼叫52A 我们在林赛米尔
Uniform from Sierra 2 Alpha, we're on Lindsays Mill,
正朝着主线路前进 完毕
heading back towards the main line. Over.
收到 S2A
Roger that, Sierra 2 Alpha.
糟了
Oh, shit.
有路障
Barricade.
警员呼叫S2A
Uniform from Sierra 2 Alpha,
林赛米尔被封了 完毕
Lindsays Mill is blocked. Over.
S2A呼叫警员 收到 待命 完毕
Sierra 2 Alpha from Uniform, received. Stand by. Over.
待命 待什么命
Stand by? What for?
该死
STEVIE: Shit.
警员呼叫S2A
Uniform from Sierra 2 Alpha,
有人群向我们聚集 完毕
we have people gathering around. Over!
注意左右
Eyes on left and right.
注意左右 还有更多
Left and right. There's morel
S2A呼叫警员 立即撤离完毕
Sierra 2 Alpha from Uniform, extract immediately. Over.
收到 -收到
Roger that, roger that.
妈的 警员呼叫S2A 我们无法撤离
Bollocks! Uniform from Sierra 2 Alpha, we can't extract.
我们被人包围了
There's a crowd around us!
注意左边 汽油弹
Look left! Petrol bomb!
别这样
Come on!
警员方被汽油弹袭击了 完毕 我们需要
Uniform, we have petrol bombs incoming. Over. We need...
我们需要增援 完毕
We need backup! Over!
所有线路正忙 S2A
AlI call signs committed, Sierra 2 Alpha.
请等待 -等待
Wait out. Wait out?
让我们等待 等什么呢
Wait out? What for?
安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie!
是的 呃
Yes, er...
右方有汽油弹 注意右方
They've got petrol bombs on the right. On the right.
发动机坏了 发动机坏了
The engine's gone. The engine...The engine's gone!
妈的
Fuck!
啊 妈的
Ah...fuck!
终止
End ex.
啊 可恶
Ah, shit.
这是我见过最差的公共治安维护演习
That's one of the worst public order training performances
你们都做错了什么
that I have ever seen. What did you do wrong?
我们离开了主线路
We left the main line.
嘿 他们现在明白了
Oh, so now they get it.
进了棺材才开窍
Wisdom from beyond the grave.
我们听说下面有个伤员
Well, we were told there was a casualty down there.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
绝不可以脱离大部队 绝不
You never get separated from the other units. Ever.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
RADIO: Hiya.
来吧 向天使挥手
Come on, wave to the angels.
放在现实中 你就跟他们一起走了
If this was real life, you'd be joining them.
你好啊 全军覆没了
Hello! Everybody's dead.
演习终止 完毕
End ex confirmed. Over.
不太妙
Oops.
每个人在人生的某个时刻都要决定
BILL CLINTON: Everyone in life at some point has to decide
自己想成为什么样的人
what kind of person he or she is going to be.
你会以什么来定义自己呢
Will you be someone who defines yourself
是你能做到什么 还是不能做到什么
in terms of who you aren't or who you are?
和平缔造者的时代要来了
The time has come for the peacemakers...
那些政客 他们对阿尔斯特的信仰
IAN PAISLEY: Politicians. They don't know anything
一窍不通
about the faith that makes Ulster tick.
他们虔诚而深刻的信仰一无所知
They don't know anything about the real, deep convictions.
再这样下去 阿尔斯特会死人的
There are men in Ulster who will die.
噢 天呐
GRACE: Oh...dear.
你没事吧 先生
You all right, sir?
我是对面小店的店主
I have the wee shop across the way there.
好的 你认识他吗
OK. Do you know him?
只知道他的外号♥
Only his nickname.
老汤
Soupy.
史蒂夫 -别动 格蕾丝
Stevie...Stop, Grace.
那边有针头
There's a syringe.
我戴手套了
I've got the gloves.
他走了
He's gone.
警员呼叫72
Uniform from 72.
塔尔博特路有一起疑似吸毒过量的案件
We've got a suspected overdose on Talbot Road.
一名男性 已死亡
One male, deceased.
你能 你能派辆救护车来吗 巴尼
Can you, um, can you task an ambulance, please, Barney?
收到 72
Roger that, 72.
你们经常聊天吗
Did you talk to him much?
我每天给他带杯小咖啡
Brought him a wee cup of coffee every day.
他是个好人
He's a nice lad.
曾经是
Was.
这一切都会过去的
And this too shall pass.
什么
Sorry?
我们每次聊天 他都这么说
That's what he used to say every time we talked.
这一切都会过去的
This too shall pass.
他说他曾经当过兵
Said he was in the Army once.
遇到困境 军人都会这么说
That's what they used to say when things got bad.
其实很多事都是你们的责任
You know, yous have a lot to answer for.
你说什么 -你整天都在干些个什么啊
Excuse me? What in the name of God are yous doing all day?
看看这个地方 一片狼藉
I mean, look at this place. It's chaos.
先生 我们已经尽力了
Well, sir, we're doing the best we can.
行吧 行吧
Oh, right. Aye.
先生 可以稍等我们一会儿吗
Sir, if you want to give us a wee minute, we'll, uh,
这边办完后 我们会来给你录口供好吗
come and take a statement off you when we're done, OK?
好的
Aye, right.
可别搞得太麻烦
If it's not too much hassle.
他也没说错 对吧
Well, he's not wrong, is he?
我不知道从何处来
#I come from just the other side of nowhere
到这个寂寞的小镇
#To this big- time lonesome town
这里冰天雪地
#They got a lot of ice and snow here
却不及我遇到的人冷漠的二介之
#Ain't half as cold as all the people I've found...#
我觉得他后期作品才登峰造极
I actually think his later stuff was his best.
《美国录音》就好像他知道自己的生命要走到尽头
American Recordings. It's like he knows he's at the end of his life
他就只剩下那副嗓音 你懂吗
and all he's got left is...is that voice, you know?
你能不能别再说约翰尼·卡什了
Would you ever shut up about Johnny fucking Cash?
我想看看车灯在闪烁
#I've got a mind to see the headlights shining...#
呆子
Eejit!
警员 警员 以及任何空闹呼号♥
RADIO: Uniform, Uniform. To any free call signs.
尖塔街的莫伊兰药房♥发生骚乱 完毕
We have a disturbance at Moylan's Pharmacy, Spire Street. Over.
76响应 完毕
76 responding. Over.
给我 -先生 先生
Give it to mel Sir! Sir!
她就是不给我 -退后 给我退后
She won't fucking give it to me! Step back. Step back now!
究竟出啥事了
What's going on here?
我没收到他的处方
His prescription hasn't arrived.
什么也做不了
There's nothing I can do.
什么的处方
Prescription for what?
美♥沙♥酮♥
Methadone.
你多大了
How old are you?
不关你的事
None of your business.
现在就关我们的事了
Let's make it our business.
去做个人健康状态检查
PAPA check.
你还好吗 他袭击你了吗
Are you OK? Did he assault you?
没有 -麦克斯维尼
No. McSweeney.
幸好我安了这些屏障
That's what I put these screens up for.
过去半年 这些逼到绝路的人总来朝我嚷嚷
These last six months is just desperate people screaming at me.
是 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
昕着 我们可以帮你摆脱他
Look, we can get rid of him for you.
让他去别的地方拿药
Tell him to go somewhere else from now on.
收到 谢谢 是的
STEVIE: Received. Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢
OK. Thanks.
伊蒙·麦克斯维尼
Eamonn McSweeney.
吸毒和盗窃
Drugs and theft.
他刚满18岁
He just turned 18.
好的
Right.
好吧
OK.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表