剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
Donal. - I can go back. I can go back and I can talk to him.
Donal 你听我说一句
Donal. I need you to listen to me for a minute now.
这话很重要
It's important.
好好好 你说
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Go on.
我听着呢 Tina 你说
No, I am listening, Tina. Go on.
你们这些人来接管了这座城市 我其实无所谓
You lads coming in and taking over the town, it didn't bother me. Not really.
我想着 是时候向前看了 Tina
I thought to myself, "It's time to move on, Tina."
你知道 去享受生活 之后我听说了那些小姑娘的事
You know, enjoy life. And then when I heard about the wee girls,
我想 好吧 这种事不太好
and I thought to myself, "Well, that's not very nice."
但是 反正我也不是联♥合♥国♥
But again, I'm not the United Nations, you know,
其实也不关我的事
it's none of my business. Not really.
但是后来你威胁我的家人 Donal
But then you threatened my family, Donal.
这事我很在乎
And I cared about that.
Tina -闭嘴
Tina... - Shut up.
我想说
I mean...
我真的 真的很在乎
..I really, really cared about that.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
这是你不该犯的错误
That's where you fucked up.
不要 Tina 不要
No! Tina! No!
不要
No!
我们俩之间的账清了吧
Take it that's us evens now?
一点额外奖励
Wee bonus.
开上他们的车 你想去哪里都行
Er, take their car. Go wherever you want.
那他们呢
What about them?
清理干净
Clean it up.
就把他们留在这里
Leave them where they are.
你现在准备干什么
What are you going to do now?
我吗
Me?
我要去开战了
I'm going to war.
你需要士兵吗
You need a soldier?
给我展示一下
Show me, then.
准备好了吗 -嗯
You ready? - Mm-hm.
你想废了我的腿 没成功哟
You tried to wreck my leg, but you didn't.
混♥蛋♥
Dickhead.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your da?
他去外面买♥♥咖啡了
He's gone out to get coffee.
他说这边餐厅卖♥♥的咖啡就是垃圾
He says the canteen stuff is shite.
他知道自己想要什么
He knows what he wants.
可不是吗
He certainly does.
你呢
Do you?
我知道我想看到自己能带来改变
I know that I want to feel like I'm making a difference.
你觉得你没有吗
And you're not?
Tommy跟我说了那个精神异常患者的警情 说你们把他家里打扫了一遍
Tommy told me about the mental health call, about how you cleaned up his house.
帮他寻求了帮助
Got him help.
我知道 但是 我... -你看 我觉得吧
I know, but, I mean... - See, I think, right,
你想快点往上爬
you wanted to rise to the top, quickly.
然后事情并没有如你所愿
And then it didn't quite work out like that.
所以你告诉自己 这一切就是在浪费时间
So you convinced yourself it's bullshit.
是在原地打转 毫无意义
It's a hamster wheel. It's all pointless.
但其实只是你自己这么想
But really, that's all just you.
不好意思 你今天就是来让我心情不好的吗 -不
Yeah, I'm sorry. Did you just come here to make me feel bad? - No.
我只是想帮你摘下眼罩 看清自己 Shane
I just want to help you take the blinkers off, Shane.
这段时间以来
This whole time...
因为我妈妈的事 我一直在问自己
..with my ma dying, I kept asking myself...
这一切值得吗
..was it all worth it?
所有这些破事儿 所有这些我让她经历的痛苦 这些焦虑
All the shite, all the pain I put her through, the... The anxiety.
但是是她告诉我
And she was the one to tell me...
是值得的
..that it was.
她说她为我骄傲 而且
That she was proud of me and...
她希望我能坚持下去
And she wanted me to keep going.
我想我知道为什么
And I think I know why.
她知道我找到了一些东西
She knew that I had found something.
你找到了什么
What did you find?
你知道盖尔人打比赛
Do you know the way in Gaelic sports,
你先是在本地俱乐部打 然后如果你表现特别好
you play for your local club, and then if you're really good,
你可以参加郡队
you play for your county?
有一种说法是这么形容本地俱乐部和郡队的差别的
There's that saying about the difference between club and county.
你郡队的队友
Your county team-mates...
会去参加你的葬礼
..will go to your funeral.
但是你俱乐部的队友
But your club team-mates...
会为你抬棺
..they'll carry your coffin.
我想我找到了我的俱乐部队友 Shane
I think I've found my club-mates, Shane.
我想你也是
And I think you have too.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不知道你要来 -没事 没关系
If I'd known you were coming... - No, no worries.
我反正也要去上班了 Harry 那就
I'm going to head to work anyway, Harry, so...
先走了
See you.
她人挺好的
That was nice of her.
是啊
Yeah.
36报告 36报告
Uniform Uniform from 3-6.
该地点确认发现两具男性尸体
Confirmed two male casualties at this location.
事实上 让谋杀调查组派高级侦查官来吧
Actually, I need you to task an SIO from MIT.
看起来是双重谋杀
This looks like a double murder.
呼叫36 收到 你们评估并控制现场
3-6 from Uniform, received. Assess and contain.
我刚听说 -我知道了
I just heard. - I know.
Colly 搞什么 -我联♥系♥了痕检科
Colly, what the fuck? - I'm talking to Forensics.
尸体上没有任何东西 没有手♥机♥
There's nothing on the bodies. There's no phones,
没有钱包 没有弹壳
there's no wallets, no shell casings.
这是专业杀手做的
This was a professional job.
我们知道是谁干的
We know who did this.
没有证据
Well, there's no evidence.
去他妈的证据 你清楚得很
Oh, fuck evidence. You know.
你看 这就是原因 Colly
See, this is it, Colly.
这就是我不愿意和你或者C3或者你们的任何事扯上关系的原因 就因为这个
This is why I wanted nothing to do with you or C3 or any of it. Because of this.
近朱者赤 近墨者黑
You lie down with dogs, you get up with fucking fleas.
她昨天救了两个警♥察♥
She saved two peelers yesterday.
然后她今天就杀了两个人
And she killed two people today.
好吧 可能我看错她了
Look, OK, maybe I misread her.
哦 去你的吧 还看错她了 你听听自己在说什么
Oh, fuck's sake, misread her. Listen to yourself.
我们能把Mo Mclntyre带回来吗
Can we bring Mo McIntyre back in?
除非他违反了保释规定
Not unless he breaks his bail conditions.
上帝啊
Jesus.
那你跟我说说 Colly 是她听你的 还是你听她的
So tell me this, Colly, were you running her, or was she running you?
你这套应该被淘汰了 Colly
All of this belongs in the past, Colly.
未来不能是这样的 不能
It can't be the future. It can't be.
有别的做事方式
There's another way of doing this.
你陷在了你自己的世界里
You're in your own little world.
是时候出来看看了
You have to get out of it.
怎么做
How?
没事 你做得很好
OK. You're doing really well.
我会给你看一些男人的照片
I'm going to show you some photographs of men.
你只要告诉我有没有你能认出来的就好
And I just want you to tell us if you recognise any of them.
好吗
OK?
不认识也没关系
Don't worry if you don't.
嗯
Yeah.
这个是George
That's George.
对 这个人也在那儿
Yeah. He was there too.
还有这个 他是叫Oscar来着吗
Yeah. Um... is he called Oscar?
还有他
And him.
他是和我朋友Sarah一起的
He was with my friend Sarah.
好的 我想我们先休息一会儿吧
All right. I think we should probably take a break there.
好吗
OK?
你还好吗
All right?
给
Here you are.
你还记得你还在的时候 环境有多不好吧
You remember how hard it was when you were there?
你走了之后更糟了
It got worse after.
人手不够 什么资源都不够
Not enough staff, not enough anything.
我想我是
And I think...
我想我是放弃了
I think I gave up.
孩子那么多 问题那么多 我没办法
Just so many kids, so many problems, and I couldn't...
我没办法改变任何事
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表