剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
There's somewhere you can go. It's residential.
那里今天空出了一个床位
They have a place today.
我不能强迫你去
I can't force you.
只能由你自愿选择 但眼下这种情况
It has to be your decision. But at this point,
我认为你要保住工作只有这个办法
I believe it's the only way for you to keep your job.
你是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
好
OK.
好 我们会送你回家 收拾行李
OK, we'll take you home. Pack a bag.
今晚就可以去了
You can go tonight.
Aisling
Aisling.
你会渡过这一关的
You will get through this.
你觉得这份情报可靠吗
You think it's good intel?
考虑到消息来源 我觉得可靠
Considering where it's come from, yeah. I do.
Aisling -不
Aisling. - No!
别说话
Don't say a word.
我本来已经要没事了
I was going to be OK.
不 你没有 Aisling
No, you weren't, Aisling!
我不能任由你这样发展下去
I couldn't let it go on.
我爱你 Aisling
I love you, Aisling.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you!
你猜怎么着 Tommy
Well, guess what, Tommy?
你已经失去了 就在刚刚
You just have.
我刚才和你们那个神父打了个电♥话♥
I was chatting to your priest on the phone there.
他那样的还挺少见的 对吧
Bit unusual, isn't he?
你觉得我这种人才不多见
You think I'm a bit unusual.
你们聊什么了
What were yous chatting about?
聊聊这 聊聊那
This and that.
要是他问你信不信教
You see, if he asks if you're religious...
别说你信灵
..don't say you're spiritual.
他非常讨厌这句话
He fucking hates that.
我记住了
I'll bear that in mind.
听着 我有个办法
Listen, I've got a plan B.
你好啊 兄弟
All right, mate?
噢 今天进展如何
Oh, er... how did it go today?
进展不错
Yeah, it went well.
但我觉得经历了这一切 她会需要一些支持
But I think she's going to need some support after all that.
好 我会联♥系♥Marian 看看能怎么帮她
OK, I'll get on to Marian and see what we can get set up for her.
不是给Lindsay
Not for Lindsay.
是给Grace
For Grace.
Grace
For Grace?
所以你在问询室里说了出来 但从来没和我说过
So you said it in an interview suite and you didn't tell me?
我从没告诉过任何人
Well, I've never told anyone.
我们在一起快一年了
We've been together for nearly a year.
我真的不懂 我是说 你怎么会不告诉我呢
I just don't get it. I mean... how could you not?
因为我觉得你会给我贴标签
Because I thought you'd label me.
什么
What?
我觉得你会对我戴上有色眼镜
I thought that you would form an opinion of me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
Stevie 以往你每次说起福利院的孩子
Stevie, every time you've ever talked about kids in care,
都是一副他们没救了的样子
it's just to say that they're a fuck-up.
所以我想 如果我告诉你 你就会对我产生看法
So I thought that if I told you, then it would become a thing.
看法 看法
A thing. A thing.
可是你对我说谎了
Well, you've lied to me.
可以说在所有事上都说谎了
About everything, actually!
没有 我没说谎
No, I haven't lied!
你说你妈和你♥爸♥都死了
You said your mum and dad were dead.
对啊 他们确实死了
Yeah, that's because they are.
你知道我什么意思 Grace -我不知道你什么 你不懂
You know what I mean, Grace. - No, I don't know what... You don't understand.
我是不懂 可能是因为你从来不和我说这些事吧
Well, I don't understand this, maybe because you never talk about it with me!
我也从来没和任何人说过
Because I've never talked about it with anyone.
一直以来所有事我都是自己承担 因为
I've always done everything by myself, because...
而且我不认为我们亲近到可以 -怎么 我们还不够亲近
And I've never felt close enough... - What, we weren't close enough?
听听你说的什么话 Grace
Listen to what you're saying, Grace.
我们还不够亲近 -我还没准备好
We weren't close enough?! - I wasn't ready!
可你能在问询室里说出来
Well, you said it in an interview suite.
对 因为那孩子需要听到
Yeah. I said it because that kid needed to hear it!
那我不需要吗
And I didn't?
还有什么是骗我的
What else was bullshit?
什么 -其他所有你跟我说过的事
What? - Everything else you told me.
和Cal的爸爸在大学相遇 他搬回了英格兰
Meeting Cal's dad at college and him moving back to England.
还是说他就住在路那头呢
He's not living down the road, is he?
没有 天哪 Stevie
No! Jesus. Stevie...
Grace 别搞得好像我才是理亏的那个
Grace, don't make me out like I'm the one in the wrong here.
噢 不会 不会 这怎么可能呢
Oh, no, no, because that would be impossible, wouldn't it?
你怎么可能会理亏呢
I mean you could never be in the wrong.
我♥操♥ -我没告诉你是因为你会给我贴标签
For fuck's sake. - I didn't tell you because you would label me,
这正是你现在在做的事
which is what you are doing now.
我怎么给你贴标签了 我怎么给你贴标签了
How am I labelling you?! How am I labelling you?!
"这个有着黑暗过往的女人 对吧"
"This woman with this dark past, you know,
"她明显是个骗子她烂透了"
"she's obviously a liar, she's a fuck-up."
我是说 你 你看我的样子像根本不认识我
I mean, you're... you're looking at me like you don't even know me.
或许我确实不认识你 说不定我从来没有真正认识过你
Well, maybe I don't know you! Maybe I never really have!
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
会什么样 -现在这样
What would happen? - This would happen.
我告诉了你
That I would...
或者你发现了 就会变这样
..tell you, or you would find out and... that would be it.
就会怎么样 Grace
What would be it, Grace?
我一直只靠自己一个人是有原因的 Stevie
There's a reason why I've always been on my own, Stevie.
为什么一直只有我和Cal
Why it's always been just me and Cal and...
因为没有人会真的理解
..that's because no-one will ever really understand.
真真正正地理解 但我...我以为你
Not really, not... And I just... I just thought that you...
好吧 是我希望
Well, I hoped that...
你不会在乎
..it would be OK.
但显然不是这样 对吧
But it's not OK, is it?
噢 天
Oh, f...
你得告诉我这些名字是哪里来的
You need to tell me where you got these names.
我不能说
I can't.
规矩不是这样的 Helen
Doesn't work like that, Helen.
这次就是这样
This time it does.
信不信随你 Colly
Take it or leave it, Colly.
我已经信了
I already have.
这些就是名单上的人
These are the men from that list.
他们属于德里一个更大的异见人士组织
They're part of a bigger dissident group coming out of Derry.
两年前因为贩毒被组织驱逐
Expelled two years ago for drug dealing.
搬到了多尼戈尔[爱尔兰]
Moved to Donegal.
我们在爱尔兰警方的联♥系♥人确认了 他们目前行踪不明
Our contacts in the Garda confirmed that they're currently off-grid
已经两周了
and have been for two weeks.
所以就是这几个人
So this is them.
但这说明什么呢
But what does it tell you?
说明这不是政♥治♥性的
That it's not political.
不是吗
It's not?
是的 他们是雇佣兵
No. They're guns for hire.
是给别人干活的
They're working for somebody else.
Ginley组织
The Ginleys?
我想你还需要了解一下背景
I think you need to see the bigger picture.
你还记得吗 几年前的事儿
Do you remember that, a couple of years ago?
大量可♥卡♥因♥被冲上多尼戈尔的海岸
All that cocaine washed up on the shore of Donegal,
爱尔兰的每个孩子都跑到那儿 想搞一点回去
and every kid in Ireland came up to try and get their hands on it?
就像那部黑白电影 叫什么来着 《荒岛酒池》
It's like that old black-and-white film, whatcha call it, um... Whisky Galore!
只不过这回是可♥卡♥因♥
Except it was coke.
他们把北部当作中转区
They're using the north as a transit zone,
把南美来的可♥卡♥因♥运到英国
to shift cocaine from South America up and into GB.
你看 爱尔兰的西海岸完全没有保护
You see, the west coast of Ireland is completely unprotected.
他们把货物从带有定位信标的
They drop the gear off the side of the cargo ships
货船侧面扔下来 渔船出来
with location beacons, fishing boats come out,
把它们捞起来 带回岸上
pick 'em up, take 'em back to shore.
货在这里 但这里并不是他们最终的目标
It's here... but it's not exactly where they want it to be.
还要穿过爱尔兰海
Has to get across the Irish Sea.
没错 从地理上说是合理的 毕竟
Yeah. Geographically, it makes sense, you know --
从这里到苏格兰只有一小段距离
short hop from here to Scotland.
但你们从来没有抓到过他们运货
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表