剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
(三周后)
(出♥售♥)
也许你是对的 Grace 或许都只是因为要得太多了
Maybe you're right, Grace. Maybe it's all just too much.
不是你帮Ginley组织干活 对吧
You don't work for the Ginleys, do you?
是他们帮你干活 他们让条子直接找上门来了
They work for you. They're bringing the peelers right to your door.
你需要我
You need me.
Mo Mclntyre 我们警方可能不会再反对他的保释申请
Mo McIntyre. We as an organisation may withdraw our objection to his bail.
Gerry死的时候他在现场
He was there when Gerry was killed.
这种事根本都不应该考虑
Why are we even considering this?
叫救护车 Tommy
Get me an ambulance, Tommy!
Shane的大腿近端被玻璃扎了
Shane's been stabbed at the top of the leg with glass.
流了很多血 -好
There's lots of blood. - OK.
走 一号♥创伤急救室
Let's go. Trauma room one.
他腿部的血液供应被阻断的时间太久了
The blood supply to his leg was cut off for a long time.
我们不确定Shane腿部的功能是否还能恢复
We're not confident that Shane will regain the use of it.
George McClelland 你因涉嫌强♥奸♥
George McClelland, you're under arrest on suspicion of rape
以及制♥作♥ 散布并持有涉及儿童的不雅影像而被捕
and making, distributing and possession of indecent images of children.
是他给异见人士组织转的账
He made the transfer to the dissidents.
他什么都知道 你觉得他会说出来吗
He knows everything. Do you think he's going to talk?
我会把这事儿搞定的
I will fix this.
等你回来 我们聊聊 -嗯 好
When you get back, we should talk. - Yeah, OK.
他们想干掉他 还有任何和他在一起的人
They're going to take him out. Him and anyone who's with him,
而且他们想让我去打探消息
and they want me to tip them off.
按照Fogerty说的做
Do what Fogerty tells you to do.
这里是C4 特别行动组
This is C4, Special Operations.
当前有即时威胁
There is an active threat.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
有没有人可以告诉我怎么办
Will someone tell me what to do?
Stevie
Stevie.
Stevie
Stevie!
空中影像来了 -战术小组
Air's online. - Tac Ad?
两支小队 还有四分钟
Two teams, four minutes out.
165 机动支援小队在路上了
165, HMSU are on their way.
你必须按照预定路线继续行驶
You must stick to the intended route.
不要引起怀疑
Do not arouse suspicion.
他们得加速离开那里才行啊
They need to put the foot down and get out of there.
目标车辆只是来监视的
The target car's just a spotter.
真正的威胁在前面什么地方等着他们
Real threat's up ahead somewhere.
44 让我看一下到Sunblane路67号♥的预定路线
4-4, give me eyes on the intended route to 67 Sunblane Road.
麻烦放大一下
Zoom in for me, please.
再放大
And again.
有一辆停着的小货车 看到了吗
Stationary van. See it?
肯定就是那辆了
That has to be it.
有两辆车
There's two vehicles?
红队目标是小货车
That's your target for red team.
蓝队目标是那辆监视车
Blue team on the spotter.
货车动了
They're mobile.
该死
Shit!
战术小组 -两分钟
Tac Ad? - Two minutes.
太慢了
That's too long.
行进路线前方有所学校 到处都是孩子
There's a school on the route ahead. Kids everywhere.
你们得离开那条路
You need to get off this road.
我们不能在这里和对方交火
We cannot go barrel-to-barrel here.
我要换条路 我们现在改变路线
I'm changing the route. We're re-routing.
我来负责 -什么?
It's on me. - What?
右转去Wadebury
Turn right onto Wadebury.
他们这是直冲着对方去了
They're heading straight towards them.
他们没有选择
They have no choice.
但你之前说... -Ellis警员
But you said... - Constable Ellis.
Grace
Grace.
右转
Make the turn.
记录下来
Log that.
把我的命令记录下来
Log my command.
是 长官 -你刚才说我们不能引起怀疑
Ma'am. - You said we shouldn't arouse suspicion.
165
165...
右转 165 有我们呢
Make the turn, 165. We have you.
战术小组? -目标已确认
Tac Ad? - Visual and spotter.
机动支援蓝队 我发出指令后立即向左急转截停监视车
HMSU blue team, hard left and hard stop spotter car on my mark.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
红队车 急速驶入Wadebury 准备强制截停目标车辆
Red lead. Hard exit onto Wadebury on immediate hard-stop target.
怎么回事? -Sean 趴下
What's going on? - Sean! Get down!
继续开 165
Keep going, 165.
听到我指令后立即停车
Emergency stop on my mark.
什么 立即 什么
What? Emergency... What?
165 我需要你根据我的指令立即停车
165, I need you to perform an emergency stop on my mark.
机动支援小队 我一命令停车 就行动
HMSU, on that signal, proceed.
行 行 收到
Yeah, yeah. Confirmed.
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
停车
Stop!
操
Fuck!
趴下
Get down!
我的天
Oh, my God!
武装警♥察♥ 把车熄火
Armed police! Turn the engine off!
把车熄火 把车熄火
Turn the engine off! Turn the engine off!
机动支援小队 报告情况
HMSU, report.
警♥察♥
Police!
趴好 趴下
Lay there. Get on your knees.
趴下 不准动
Get down! Do not move!
趴下 双手举起 趴下
Get down! Put your hands... Get down!
面朝墙
Against the wall.
机动支援小队 报告情况
HMSU, report.
目标已被控制
We have control.
是律师?
The solicitor?
你为什么会选择策反他
Why did you pitch him when you did?
Colly 我不是傻子 我们已经不再反对
Colly, I'm not stupid. We're withdrawing our objection
释放Mo Mclntyre了
to the release of Mo McIntyre.
我们不能聊这个
We shouldn't be talking about this.
我们必须聊 -猎场看守
We have to. - Gamekeeper.
这是代号♥
That's the code name.
你提到她的时候需要用这个代号♥
And that's what you should use when you're referring to her.
也只能用这个代号♥ -她是个毒贩
And only that. - She's a drug dealer.
也能救人
And a life-saver.
这个游戏就是这样 Helen
That's the game, Helen.
以前是 以后也一样
Always has been, always will be.
机动支援小队确保现场安全
HMSU to secure.
拉条警戒线
Let's get a perimeter here.
让战术支援小小组入场 -收到
Send in the TSGs. - Copy that.
好了 我们走
Right. Let's go.
我们赶上了
Well, we got there.
刚好来得及
Just about.
Fogerty会知道是我说的
Fogerty will know it was me.
我是个死人了
I'm a dead man.
那要看情况
Well, that depends.
看什么情况
On what?
看我能不能先抓住他
Whether I get to him first.
上次我和Shane来这里 是来和他母亲告别的
Last time Shane and I were in here, we were saying goodbye to his mother.
他那时12岁
He was 12.
他从来没有说过 -他不愿意谈起
He never said that... - He wouldn't.
我也不愿意
Neither would I.
我们应该多聊聊这件事的 你懂吗
We should have talked about it more, you know?
我不该那样
I should have done things differently.
因为 我今天接到电♥话♥的时候 感觉眼前一黑
Because... when I got the call today, the whole world just went dark.
就像上次一样
Just like the last time.
然后我就想
And I thought...
我没法再承受一次了
.. "I can't do this again."
他醒了
He's awake.
我还是走吧 -不 请你留下
I can go. - No, please.
他知道他的腿
Does he know about the...?
嗯 他知道了
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表