剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
Uni?
别傻了
Wise up.
Lindsay
Lindsay.
现在这个环境
The way things are.
你会觉得一切都
The way everything seems to...
但这都是可以改变的
It doesn't always have to be that way.
你 你有能力去改变这一切
And you... you have the ability to change that.
你聪明又坚强
You're smart and you're tough...
你可以做到
..and you can make that happen.
别说了 好吗 -Lindsay
Just leave it, OK? - Lindsay...
别再试着改变我 别再试着让一切变好
Stop trying to change me! Stop trying to make things better!
你根本什么都不懂 Grace 什么都不懂
You don't have a clue, Grace! Not a clue.
我懂 -扯 不 你不懂
Well, I do. - Pfft. No, you don't.
我懂 -你♥他♥妈♥不懂
I do. - You fucking don't.
我懂
I do.
我在福利院长大
I grew up in care!
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
So did I.
我的原生家庭很糟糕 Lindsay
My home life was very difficult, Lindsay.
所以 嗯
So, um...
所以 没错
..so, yeah...
我被送进了体系里
..I was in the system.
你说的糟糕是指什么
What do you mean by difficult?
呃 我妈妈她
Well, I had a mum who...
我妈妈她有成瘾问题
I had a mum who had addiction problems.
成瘾问题和精神健康问题
Addiction problems and mental health problems.
她人还在 但魂早都不知道去哪儿了 你能理解我的意思吧
She was there, but she wasn't there, if you know what I mean.
我爸爸特别好 他是 呃
My dad was great. He was, um...
他是个天使
He was an angel.
不管我妈做了什么
Whatever my mum did...
不管她有多不像样 他总是在那里
however she messed up... he was always there.
他总是在我们身边 维系着一切
He was always there for both of us, to pick up the pieces.
然后 在我10岁的时候
And then, when I was ten...
我爸爸去世了
..my dad died.
他死于中风
He died of a stroke.
在工作的时候
At work.
我当时在学校
I was at school.
而我妈妈 跟我说这件事的时候
And when my mum... told me about it,
就好像在跟我聊天气一样
it was like she was talking to me about the weather.
就是这样
And that was it.
在那之后
And after that...
就只剩我自己了
..it was just me.
我和我妈
Me and my mum and that...
过得真的不怎么好
It really wasn't good.
什么意思
What do you mean?
呃 她
Well, she...
她酗酒 她嗑药
..she drank, she took drugs.
在她的房♥子里开派对 各种人
There were parties in her house, people.
你知道 我看到过各种
You know, I saw things that...
这样的生活日复一日
And it just never stopped.
然后发生什么了
And then what happened?
学校里有一个老师
There was a teacher. At school.
发现了我的情况 然后报告给了社会福利组织
Realised what was going on and they told social services.
然后 有一天
And then, one day...
一个社工来到我家
..a social worker turns up at our house.
Sue
Sue.
她看了一眼我妈
And she takes one look at my mum...
看了一眼我们家 就做出了决定
..one look at our home, and that was it.
她申请了一道紧急保护令
It was an Emergency Protection Order.
于是你就去福利院了 -对
So you went into care. - Yeah.
对 我就去福利院了
Yeah, I went into care.
我妈妈从未为我争取过 Lindsay
My mum never fought for me, Lindsay.
她一直 酗酒
She never... stopped drinking.
从来没有来看过我
She never visited me.
从来没有吗 -没有
Never? - No.
没有
No.
你知道吗 我觉得她甚至没有喜欢过我
Do you know, I don't think she even liked me.
我14岁的时候她死了
And she died when I was 14.
你那时的生活是什么样的
What was it like for you?
福利院吗
Care?
福利院糟透了
Care was shit.
但是那里没有人
But no-one...
没有人伤害过我
No-one ever hurt me there.
但 -也没有人帮助过你
But... - No-one ever helped you.
我那时很愤怒
I was angry.
非常非常愤怒
I was so angry.
现在我再回头看 我会想
And I look back now, and I think...
我的生活会是什么样的
..what would my life be like?
我的生活会是什么样的 如果没有
What would my life be like, if it... if it hadn't been for...?
如果没有什么
If it hadn't have been for what?
Sue
Sue.
你知道吗 她把我带到一旁
You know, she took me aside...
对我说 不管发生什么 你会永远愤怒
..and she said to me, "You will always be angry, no matter what.
但是你 可以选择
"But you have... a choice.
你可以让愤怒毁了你 或者你可以利用这种愤怒
"You can either let it destroy you, or you... "or you can put it to work.
你可以利用这种愤怒
"You know, you can use that anger...
去挣脱束缚
"to break free."
于是我就这么做了
And so I did.
你是怎么做的
How?
你知道 全世界都觉得我的人生完蛋了 所以
You know, the world expected me to be a failure, so...
所以
..so...
所以我就想 去你们的吧
..so I just said, "Fuck you."
我赌着一口气参加了高考 我上大学就是为了
I did my A-levels out of spite. I went to university just...
就是为了证明他们都错了
..just to prove all of them wrong.
所以你的人生就是为了向他们证明 去你们的吧
So your whole life's just a giant "fuck you"?
没错
Yes.
没错 就是这样
Yes, it is.
我是送货的
I was a runner.
送可♥卡♥因♥
I delivered coke.
给有钱人
To rich people.
长官 情况有变
Sir. Something's changed.
嗨 我是Aisling 拜托了给我发短♥信♥吧 -谢谢
Hi, Aisling here. Send me a text, for God's sake. - Thanks.
我真没空听 -怎么了
I can't be bothered listening... - What?
是Aisling 她不接电♥话♥
It's Aisling. She's... She's not answering.
可能她是怕你要给她唱歌♥呢
Maybe she's worried you're going to sing her a song.
兄弟
Mate.
她没事的
She's fine.
噢 你怎么来了
Oh... What are you doing here?
我不是作为警♥察♥来的
I'm not here as a police officer.
我是作为我自己来的
I'm just here as me.
这是 这是不是
Is that the, um...? Are those the...?
我不知道我为什么会留下这个
I don't know why I kept them.
他 当时拿着这个 我们俩一起拿着
He was holding them when he... We both were.
我想你该走了 -不
I think you need to leave. - No.
不用
No.
我想知道
I want to know.
他想让我告诉你们 他爱你们
He wanted me to tell you he loved you...
然后我也想告诉你们 他走的时候很平静
..and you should know he was at peace when he died.
我很庆幸最后有人陪着他
I'm glad there was someone there with him.
我也很庆幸那个人是你
And I'm glad it was you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要来这儿 -John
Why did you come here? - John.
别拦我
No.
告诉我
Tell me.
一部分是为了你们
Partly for you.
一部分是为了我自己
Partly for me.
我该走了
I should go.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别走
Stop.
这名单没什么用啊 就列了一帮混♥蛋♥的名字
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表