剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
就像我刚才说的 手♥机♥数据被远程抹除了
Like I said, it has been remotely wiped.
是你抹除的吗 -你不需要回答这个问题
Did you wipe it? - You don't have to answer that.
无可奉告 -你可以向我们陈述一下你今晚的动向吗
No comment. - Can you tell us about your movements this evening?
无可奉告 -当你被警♥察♥拦下的时候 你身边有个人
No comment. - When the police stopped you, you were with someone.
一名女性 那是谁 Sandy?
A female. Who was that, Sandy?
就是个女的 我根本都不认识她
Just some girl. I don't even know her.
我...需要和我的客户沟通一下
I, er, need to consult with my client.
我们现在是在问讯 -我知道
We're in the middle of an interview. - Yeah.
我们去隔壁
We'll do it next door.
嘿 Danna -是Dana
Hey, Danna. - Dana.
什么? 当然了 抱歉 Dana
What? Sorry, of course, Dana.
你知道吗 我刚还在和外面那帮伙计说
Do you know, I was just saying to the lads outside,
这座城市正需要这种地方 你懂吧
this is exactly what this town needed, you know?
一个像这里一样的地方
Somewhere... somewhere just like this.
不好意思 你是新人吗 我是George McClelland
Sorry, are you new? George McClelland.
George McClelland会计 George McClelland会计事务所的
George McLelland Accountants. George McLelland Accountancy firm.
Richard Robinson
Richard Robinson.
真♥他♥妈♥是个好名字 Richard Robinson
That's a fucking great name! Richard Robinson.
就是 你懂吧 没有...
Like, you know, there's...there's...there's
没有多余的 就是Richard Robinson
no bullshit. It's like, Richard Robinson.
好名字 真是个好名字 -嗯
Great. Really great. - Yes.
听我说 我去找点喝的
Listen, I'm just going to go and get a drink.
好啊 行 你去吧 我可能一会儿再找你 -好
OK, yeah, you do. I might see you later on. - Yeah.
人真不错 -你需要冷静一点
Nice guy. - You need to settle down.
我很冷静
I am.
我冷静得很呢 非常冷静
I am settled. Totally settled.
我说 这地方真不错 做得很好 很好
Listen, this place is great. Well done. Well done.
我爱这首歌♥ 你知道这首歌♥吧 我们一起唱 来嘛
Love this song... You know this song? Let's sing this. Come on.
来嘛 我们一起唱一首 来
Come on, let's-let's-let's sing a song! Yes!
太远
♪ Too far... ♪
那个女孩是谁?
Who's the girl?
一个送货的
One of the runners.
你知道现在是什么情况吗 那些人是C1的
Do you realise what's going on here? These guys are C1!
说 她是谁
Now, who is she?
我说了 她是个送货的
Yeah. She's one of the runners!
行 她叫什么
Right. Name?
她他妈叫什么
What's her fucking name?!
Lindsay 好像是叫这个
Lindsay...I-I think.
条子盯上她了 我得告诉Fogerty
Peelers are interested in her. I need to tell Fogerty.
不 别告诉Fogerty -嘘
No, don't tell Fogerty! - Sh!
行
OK.
好吧 你听着 在可♥卡♥因♥的鉴定结果出来前 他们会允许你保释
Right, listen. They're going to bail you pending forensics on the coke.
等你出去了 你得去工厂那儿见Fogerty
And when they do, you need to go meet Fogerty at the mill.
把那个姑娘带去 -什么 为什么 -就简单汇报一下
Bring the girl. - What? Why? Just a debrief.
明白吗 他就是想听你亲口说下这件事
Yeah? He'll just want to hear it all from you.
上帝啊
Jesus.
放松
Relax.
没事的
It's OK.
相信我 你走出这扇门后
Trust me. You're walking out that door.
就 把嘴闭紧了 就行
Just...keep your mouth shut.
你从他身上看出什么了 -他很紧张
What's your read on him? - He's edgy.
很害怕 -我知道
Scared. - I know he is.
但不是怕我们
But not of us.
我想争取一下他 -啊 拜托 Colly
I want to pitch him. - Ah, come on, Colly...
我知道 我知道 有点直接了 我明白
I know, I know. It's a fastball. I get it.
但我们需要突破口
But we need a way in.
我觉得他准备好了
I think he's ready.
在这儿吗
Here?
不 换个别的地方
No, somewhere else.
这次得算你的 Colly
This one's on you, Colly.
哪次不是了
When's it not?
行吧
Fine.
但你欠我一次 -Damo 在我心里你一直是传说级别的
But you owe me one. - Damo, you're in my wee book under "legends".
我们准备好了
We're ready now.
很好
Great.
呼叫70 有医疗紧急情况
7-0 from Uniform. Medical emergency.
暂没有空闲的医务人员 由你们先行前往现场
Paramedics are tied up. You're first on the scene.
尽力进行处置
Do what you can.
到了
This is us, here.
人呢 -在里面 我叫的是救护车啊
Where is he? - He's in there. I, er, ordered an ambulance.
嗯 你当叫外卖♥♥呢 老兄 -警♥察♥ 都让开 警♥察♥
Yeah, it's not Deliveroo, mate. - Police! Coming through! Police!
借过一下 让开 警♥察♥ 把路让开
Excuse me. Move. Police. Coming through.
让一下 人在哪里
Excuse me. Where is he?
在主厅
He's in the main room.
人在哪里 让开 警♥察♥ 别挡路
Where is he? Out of the way! Police! Come on!
这里 在这里 我觉得他是心脏病发作了
Here, over here! I think he's having a heart attack.
你好 你好 能听到我说话吗
Hello? Hello, can you hear me?
他吃了什么 -什么都没吃 就喝了酒 -他叫什么名字
What's he taken? - Nothing. Just alcohol. - What's his name?
你和他是一起的吗 -你好
You with him? - Hello?
你知道谁是和他一起的吗 -不 我不清楚
You know who he's with? - No, I'm not sure.
你认识他吗 -他是这里的会员
Do you know him? - He's a member here.
我是这里的老板 Dana Morgan
I'm the owner, Dana Morgan.
我们得把他带走 他是心梗
We're going to have to take him. It's an MI.
你好 你好 能听到我说话吗
Hello? Hello, can you hear me?
你好
Hello?
醒醒啊 先生 你好 能听到我说话吗
Come on, sir. Hello, can you hear me?
好 快 伙计们 快点 好的 这边 到车这边来
Right, come on, guys. Quick. Right, over here. Over to the car.
好 麻烦把他挪出来 谢谢
Right, bring him out here, please. Thank you.
男性 55岁左右 二十分钟前在一家俱乐部内失去意识
Got a male. Mid-50s, found unconscious in a club 20 minutes ago.
检查过他的呼吸道是否有异物堵塞 他有呼吸
Checked his airways for obstructions, he's breathing
但是呼之不应 -好的 先生 我是Danielle 你能听到我说话吗
but not responsive. - OK, sir. I'm Danielle, can you hear me?
他没有反应 -好 直接送去抢救室 三区
He's not responding. - OK, straight to Resus, bay three.
快 伙计们 赶紧
Quick, guys, come on.
南贝尔法斯特有钱有权的混♥蛋♥啊
Rich South Belfast entitled wanker.
说他呢 没说你
Him, not you.
不过话又说回来了 -去你的
Although in fairness... - Dick.
是他的 -锁了吗
It's his. - Is it locked?
嗯 我给他送进去
Yeah. I'll take it in to him.
行 我去停车
Right. I'll park this.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道这个儿童福利院 我之前在那儿工作过
You know this children's home? I used to work there.
你别忘了你现在是个警♥察♥
Well, don't forget you're a peeler now.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们就是去做安危检查的 没别的
Well, this is just a welfare check. Nothing more.
我知道
Right.
她只是被看到和Sandy在一起 仅此而已
She was seen with Sandy. That's all.
你知道 她甚至都算不上是嫌疑人
You know, she's not even a person of interest.
我们能做的只有问问她好不好 别的什么都不能做
All we can do is ask her if she's OK, then leave her alone.
上帝啊 Stevie 她遇上麻烦了
For God's sake, Stevie, she's in trouble.
你不能确定啊 Grace -当然可以确定
We don't know that, Grace. - Course we do.
那或许你应该把这身警服换下来 然后做回你原来的工作
Well, maybe you should change into your civvies and ask for your old job back.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有什么事吗 警官
Everything OK, Constable?
Marian
Marian?
是我 Grace
It's me. It's Grace.
我的天啊 Grace
Oh, my God. Grace!
嘿 -社工到了吗 -还得等一段时间
Hey. - Is the social worker here yet? - It's going to be a while.
那她怎么办啊 -我也不知道啊
What are we supposed to do with her? - I have absolutely no idea.
你好呀
Hello.
那个 厨房♥没人 要不要带她去那里
Look, kitchen's quiet, if you want to set up in there.
行 -行吗 好 那走吧
Yeah. - Yeah? All right, come on, then.
她肯定是又出去了
She must have gone out again.
最近总是很难知道她人在哪里
It's hard to keep track of her these days.
我不明白 我走的时候她不是挺好的吗
I don't understand. She was doing really well when I left.
你离开这件事给她的打击很大
Well, she took it pretty bad when you did.
为什么没有人告诉我呢 -为什么会有人告诉你
Why didn't anyone tell me? - Why would anyone tell you?
她不是应该有门禁时间的吗
Isn't she meant to be on curfew?
她再过几个星期就18岁了 -你知道她有可能在哪儿吗
She'll be 18 in a few weeks. - Well, do you know where she might be?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表