剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
听我说 Donal 呃 有没有可能 就是
Listen, Donal, um... is there any way, like...?
我有没有任何可能 就 你知道 不再参与这些事了
Is there any way, maybe, that I could just, you know, step away from this now?
就 就到此为止
You know, just-just leave it at that?
到此为止
Just leave it at that?
你看到照片上这个小姑娘了吗
Do you see that young one there?
她叫什么
What's her name?
Orla
It's Orla.
真是个好名字
That's a lovely name.
你知道吗 她让我想起一个人
You know, she reminds me of someone.
是谁来着
Who is it now?
让我想起了谁来着
Who is it that she reminds me of?
哦 对了
Oh, yeah!
是你在都柏林那家俱乐部里认识的小姑娘
It's that young girl you met in that club in Dublin.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
Lindsay
Lindsay.
对了
That's it.
叫Lindsay 对吧
Lindsay, isn't it?
你知道 George希望你不要介意我这么说
You know, George, I hope you don't mind me saying this,
但我偶尔会看看你们俩的那个视频
but I watch that video of the two of you the odd time.
好吓人啊 George
It's fierce stuff, George.
你可真恶劣 George
You're a bad man, George.
没错
Yeah.
没错 你真的很恶劣
Yeah, you really are.
再也不要 不要跟我说你想怎样
Don't ever, ever again tell me what you want to do.
懂了吗
Yeah?
知道了
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
砰
Boom.
抱歉 这里很乱
I'm sorry. It's chaos here.
我们今早查封了一个学校老师的硬盘
We seized a hard drive off a schoolteacher this morning.
现在在看里面的内容
We're going through the contents.
是 呃 对
It's, er... Yeah.
所以 你来找我有什么事
So, what can I do you for?
我想知道你读过我有关Lindsay Singleton的报告了吗
I was just wondering, if you'd read my report on Lindsay Singleton.
呃 我读了你的邮件 报告还没有
Er... read the email, not the report.
你以前是她的社工 -是的 -我们这种经历的不多啊
You were her social worker? - Yeah... - Not many of us around.
哦 你也是吗
Oh, right.
你做了多久的社工? -八年
How long were you a social worker for? - Eight years.
好的 所以这个Lindsay
Yeah. So this, er... Lindsay?
是 Lindsay Lindsay Singleton 她是 呃
Yeah, Lindsay. Lindsay Singleton. She's, um...
她住在Lagan View儿童福利院
She's a resident at Lagan View Children's Home.
她和一个叫Sandy McKnight的毒贩有交往
She's been associated with a drug dealer, Sandy McKnight.
小Sandy
Wee Sandy?
我还以为他已经死了呢
I thought he'd be dead by now.
他确实死了
He is.
要命
Shit.
没错
Yeah.
我们逮捕了他 然后C1把案子拿走了
We arrested him, and then C1 took the case off us.
当天晚上 他从一栋建筑的楼顶摔了下来 或者是被推下来的
That evening, he falls off the roof of a building. Or he was pushed.
然后你觉得Lindsay和这件事有关
And you think Lindsay's wrapped up in it?
是的 我是这么想的 我认为她知道他去那儿干什么
Yeah, I do. I think she knows what he was doing there,
是去和谁见面 我想你们应该找她谈谈
who he was meeting, and I think you lot need to interview her.
嗯 听着 那个 谋杀调查组在楼上 所以
Yeah, listen, the, er... the murder cops are upstairs, so...
你说什么
I'm sorry?
如果这是个谋杀案 我不能 -她是个孩子 她需要保护
Well, if it's a murder case, I-I can't... - She's a child. She needs protecting.
我以为你们门上那个
You know, I thought that the sign on your door
"儿童保护"的标志 代表你们就是干这个的
that says "child protection", that means that's what you do.
我只能干这个
That's all I do.
怎么 你觉得这间办公室只是乱而已吗
What, you think this office is just messy?
这里的每一份档案都是一个孩子
Every one of those files is a young person.
大部分都住在福利院里 每一个都在被剥削
Most of them in care. Every one of them being exploited.
你看 过去这两年 局面已经失控了
See, the last two years, it's gone off the charts.
孩子们失踪 几天后回来 有时候身上带着伤
They go missing, they come back a few days later, sometimes with bruises.
他们违反门禁 被抓到携带毒品 又因为未成年而被释放
They skip curfew, they're caught with drugs, released because they're underage,
然后他们出现在从都柏林来的大巴或者火车上
and they turn up on buses and trains from Dublin.
最重要的是 他们从来 从来不会开口 从来不会
And here's the thing -- they never, ever talk. Ever.
你经常跑进别人办公室里指责他们失职吗
Do you often walk into someone's office and accuse them of negligence?
还是说只是针对我
Or am I just special?
抱歉 32 请说
Sorry, 3-2, go ahead.
情况怎么样 Barney -人手很紧张啊 兄弟
How are we looking, Barney? - Getting it tight, mate.
我们得找人去通知死者家属
We need to get that death message out of the way
还要至少再派两个巡逻小队出来
and get at least two more callsigns out there.
这就去 Barn
On it, Barn.
你们还好吧
You OK?
听我说 那个死亡的年轻人 他的爸爸和共和派异见人士有关系
Listen... the young lad who died, his dad has dissident republican links.
是在贝尔法斯特的高层人物 他对警♥察♥会有仇视情绪
Senior player in Belfast. He's going to be hostile to police.
他们家住在Carrick View 我们在那边大概能有五到十分钟的时间
The family lives in Carrick View. We have five, ten minutes in there.
五分钟
Five minutes?
就五分钟去通知他们儿子的死讯吗
To tell someone that their son's dead?
Aisling 我们只有这么点时间 抱歉
Aisling, that's all we have. I'm sorry.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
去核实了一些McKnight案子的事
I was just making some checks on the McKnight case.
好 跟我来
OK. With me.
Tommy 你和Grace上74
Tommy, you're with Grace on 7-4.
我需要你们保护70去CarrickView通知一条死讯
I need you to cover 7-0 on a death message in Carrick View.
保持警惕 知道吗
Keep your eyes open, yeah?
你还好吧
You all right?
不怎么好 你呢
Not really, no. You?
不怎么好
Not really, no.
32呼叫调度中心 -请说 32
3-2 to Uniform. - Go ahead, 3-2.
Barney 已派两支小队前往Carrick View
Barney, that's two call signs on their way to Carrick View.
他们通知完死讯后 就让他们重新回去巡逻 好吗
As soon as they're done, we'll get them back on the ground, OK?
收到 Stevie
Roger that, Stevie.
你还行吧 -嗯
You all right? - Yeah.
所以就是这样吗
So this is it?
什么 当队长吗
What, skippering?
是的 老弟 就是这样
Yeah, mate. This is it.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
Tinder[约炮应用]现在都沦落成这样了
Tinder's not what it used to be.
有一个孩子因为我死了
There's a kid dead because of me.
就一个吗
Just the one?
我是认真的 -我也是
I'm being serious! - So am I.
那个姓McKnight的孩子
This McKnight kid.
我告诉他们我很担心 因为C1的警♥察♥盯上他了
I told them that I was worried, that the peelers had C1 onto him.
我以为
I thought...
我以为他们只会找他聊聊
I thought they were just going to talk to him.
然后呢
And?
他们说要见他 他 呃
They asked to meet him. He, er...
他从楼顶上掉下来了
He went off the roof.
以前不是这样的 Tina
This isn't how it used to be, Tina.
是吗
Is it not?
James以前会打穿叛徒的膝盖 他更狠
James had touts kneecapped. Worse.
不 不 这不一样 他们
No, no, this is different. These...
他们这些人失去控制了
These people are out of control.
怎么是有人在我门口贴了治疗师的牌子了吗
Did someone put a therapist's sign outside my front gate?
Aodhan 你为什么来找我
Aodhan, why are you here?
他们在给德里的Carvel转钱
They're sending money to Carvel in Derry.
很多钱
A lot of money.
那些共和派异见人士 Tina
The dissidents, Tina.
他们要杀掉一个警♥察♥ 可能不止一个
They're going to take out a peeler. Maybe more than one.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
调虎离山 -什么
Throwing sand. - What?
让警♥察♥陷入被动 让他们去追共和派
Put the peelers on the back foot, get them going after republicans --
转移自己身上的注意力
takes the heat off them.
很聪明
It's smart.
Tina 我知道他们给了你很多钱 让你退出
Tina, I know they paid you a lot of money to step aside.
对 我也知道他们给了你很多钱让你参与进来
Yeah, and I know they paid you a lot of money to step inside.
他们疯了
This is madness!
下一步要干什么
What next? Huh?
杀联合派 杀共和派吗
They... they take out a loyalist, a republican?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表