剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
要命
Shit!
要命 要命 要命
Shit, shit, shit.
救命 谁来救救我 求求你们
Help, somebody help me, please.
报告 已抵达现场 -收到
Uniform, that's arrival. - Roger that.
该死 -我的腿动不了了
Bollocks. - I can't move my legs.
你拿着 -按下你的紧急呼叫按钮
You take it. - Hit your emergency button.
保持通话 好吗
Keep the line open, yeah?
知道 知道 知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
救我出去 -好
Get me out of here. - OK.
我马上就救你出来 好吗 先生
We're going to get you moved shortly, sir, all right?
我叫Annie 麻烦你把头向后仰一下
My name is Annie, now just keep your head back for me there.
Aisling 检查有没有起火
Aisling! Check for fire!
我的腿 -好的 先生 我马上就帮你看看你的腿
My leg. - OK, sir. We're going to get that looked at very, very shortly.
好吗 我的腿不行了 -先帮你固定一下头部
All right? - My leg's wrecked. Just need to fix your head first.
马上
One second.
你好呀 你好
Hey there. Hi there.
你好
Hey. Hiya.
你好 我叫Aisling
Hi there. I'm Aisling.
你叫什么
What's your name?
Cia -好了 没事了 你叫什么
Cia... - OK. You're OK, what's your name?
Ciaran -Ciaran
Ciaran. - Ciaran?
我就在这里陪你 好吗 我哪儿都不去
I'm going to stay here with you, all right? I'm not going anywhere.
我马上就救你出来
I'm going to get you out really soon.
你就尽量保持不动好吗
Just try and stay as still as you can.
Bobby 谢谢 你继续用力按压住这个伤口
Bobby, thank you. Just keep pressure on that wound.
我来看看那边
We're going to have a look at that. Ooh.
我来看看你的腿 好吗
I'm going to have a look at that leg, all right?
32呼叫70 汇报情况 完毕
3-2 to 7-0, sitrep, over.
稍等我一下 Bobby 谢谢
Just bear with me, Bobby. Thank you.
这里是个三岔路口 Stevie
Yeah, we're at a three-way crossing, Stevie.
是个危险弯道
And it's a dangerous bend.
没有任何遮蔽 我这里有一名有意识的伤者
We're really exposed here. I have one injured but conscious.
就 我们什么都需要
Just... we need everything.
我们需要救护直升机 什么都派两队来
We need an air ambulance, we need two of everything.
派巡逻小队过来 多派几个小队
Just send call signs, more call signs.
救护车 消防队 都叫来
Paramedics, fire crews, just send them.
赶紧都叫来 Stevie 求你赶紧把他们都叫来
Fucking send them all, Stevie. Just send them all, please.
Barney 我应该联♥系♥谁
Barney, who do I call here?
Barney 我应该联♥系♥谁
Barney, who do I call?
抱歉 Stevie 救护车还有六分钟抵达
Sorry, Stevie. Paramedics are six minutes away.
还有一辆车的情况呢 Annie
What about the other vehicle, Annie?
Aisling
Aisling?! Aisling.
Aisling 向我汇报情况
Aisling, give me a sitrep.
你等我一小会儿 呃 这里有一名伤者 还有意识
Just give me a wee sec here... Err... We've got one, he's conscious,
但是他卡住了 严重失血
but he's trapped. Severe blood loss.
我没法移♥动♥他
I can't move him.
他很...很糟糕 Stevie 情况很不好 他流了很多血
It's... it's bad... Stevie, it's really bad, there's a lot of blood.
跟他说话
Just talk to him.
不停跟他说话
Just keep him talking.
嗨
Hiya.
嘿
Hey.
我们马上就救你出来 好吗
We're going to get you out of here soon, OK?
等救援到了就好
Just waiting on more help there, all right?
马上就到了
Won't be long.
告诉他我很抱歉 我不是故意要撞他的
Tell him I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hit him.
别担心这个
Och, don't be worrying about that.
没事了 你会没事的 我们在这儿呢
You're all right. You're going to be all right, we're here now.
相信我 好吗
I've got you, all right?
你不会有事的
You're going to be grand.
一点儿事都不会有的
You're going to be 100%.
天啊 -你忍♥一下
Oh, Jesus. - Sorry about this. Argh!
救命
Jesus!
Ciaran Ciaran
Ciaran. Ciaran.
Stevie 我们需要帮助
Stevie, we need help here.
我不想失去我的腿
I don't want to lose my leg.
你不会失去你的腿的 好吗
You're not going to lose your leg, OK?
Connor 你见过Sandra吗
Connor, have you seen Sandra?
妈的
Shit.
他们人呢 -马上就到了
Where are they? - They're coming soon.
上帝啊 -已经在路上了
Jesus... - They're on their way.
Stevie 人呢 怎么没人来
Stevie, where is everyone? There's no-one here!
对 不 最高优先级
Yeah, no, top priority.
我现在就要 -Stevie -对 派两队人
I need them now. - Stevie? - Yeah, two crews.
听着 我不在乎 把人给我派过去
Listen, I don't care. Just find them.
Stevie -Annie 我在催了
Stevie? - Annie, I'm on it.
我们会尽快救你出来的
We're going to get you out of here as soon as possible.
没事的
You're fine.
Ciaran
Ciaran?
撑住 不要睡 救援已经在路上了 好吗
Come on, stay with me. Help's on the way, all right?
你不会有事的 不会有事的 救援在路上了
You're OK, you're OK... Help's on the way.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
看着我
Look at me.
Annie
Annie?
Annie 把车牌报给我
Annie, I need to take the registration plate.
呃 AVY5034
Uh... Alpha, victor, yankee, five, zero, three, four.
还有一辆呢
And the second plate, please?
是 AGM8305
And, uh... Alpha, golf, mike, eight, three, zero, five.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
没事的 你会没事的 我就在这儿 陪着你
It's OK. Going to be all right. I'm going to stay here with you.
好吗 我哪儿都不会去的
All right? I'm not going anywhere.
我什么感觉都没有了 -你不会有事的 我们会救你出来的
I can't feel anything... - You're going to be fine, we're going to get you out.
不 Ciaran Ciaran 别往下看 -我感觉不到我的腿了
No. Ciaran. Ciaran, don't be looking down there. - I can't feel me leg...
别往下看
Don't look down there.
不 不 你没事的 你不会有事的
No, no, you're grand. You're OK.
你没事的 Ciaran 看着我就好
You're OK, Ciaran. Just look at me.
看着我 Ciaran 听到了吗 看着我
Look at me, Ciaran, OK? Look at me.
一直看着我
Just keep looking at me.
看着我 看着我 听到了吗
Just look at me. Look at me, all right?
看着我
Just keep looking at me.
你不会有事的 Ciaran Ciaran
You're going to be OK. Ciaran? Ciaran?
加油 坚持住 坚持住
Come on, stay with me. Stay with me.
Annie 你能去帮她吗
Annie, can you help her?
不行 我这里有伤员
Negative, I have a casualty.
接电♥话♥ Sandra -撑住 不会有事的
Come on, Sandra. - Stay with me now. You're OK.
接电♥话♥
Come on.
嘿 Stevie
Hey, Stevie.
好的 知道了 我马上到
OK. All right, I'll be there in a sec.
好了 你去跟那个蠢货说
Right, you tell that idiot to go in there,
进去以后实话实说 知道了吗
and you tell him to tell the truth, OK?
去啊
Go on!
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
出事了 警长 车祸很严重
No, Sarge. This RTC is bad.
两名伤者 其中一个听起来情况危急
Two casualties, one sounds critical.
救护人员还没到现场
Paramedics yet to arrive on scene.
好的 知道了 电♥话♥那边是Barney吗 -对
Right, OK. Is that Barney? - Yeah.
嗨 Barney 是我 这个现场现在是最高优先级
Hi, Barney, yeah, this is a priority one situation.
好 其他小队都在哪里
All right, where are we on other callsigns?
消防队呢
Fire?
救护车呢
How about paramedics?
空中支援呢
And air support?
知道了 好的 等我一下
Yeah, OK, wait up.
嘿 Robbie 听我说 能不能
Hey, Robbie. Listen, can you
麻烦你通知指挥中心 我们这里需要一架救护直升机
let Control know we're going to need an air ambulance?
对 事件编号♥019A
Yeah, incident number zero, one, niner, alpha.
坐标在系统里
Co-ordinates are on the system.
谢了 再见
Cheers, bye.
Barney 你能通知皇家医院创伤小组待命吗 谢了
Barney, can you tell the Royal trauma team to stand by? Thanks.
你查车牌了吗
Did you run the plates?
所以我才打电♥话♥找你的
That's what I was calling you about.
该死 好的 那就按格列弗行动的规定来 知道吗
Shit. OK, so, Op Gulliver protocols, yeah?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表