剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
我现在在向McClelland先生展示一张年轻女性的照片
I am now showing Mr McClelland a photograph of a young woman.
无可奉告
No comment.
George 你有没有见过
George, have you ever met...?
我说了 无可奉告
I told you, no comment!
我想 我想暂停一下 我...
I'd, uh... I'd like to take a break here. I...
我需要和我的客户沟通一下
I need to consult with my client.
继续按压
Just keep the pressure on it.
继续用力 不要松手
Keep pushing. Don't let up.
往下按 再用力 -求你
Push. Harder. - Please...
保持用力按压 继续用力
Just keep the pressure on it. Keep pushing.
不要放手 -妈的 靠
Don't let go. - Shit! Fuck!
我按不住了
I fucking can't...
Shane
Shane?
Shane
Shane?
救救他
Help him.
我在救他 好吗 我在救
I am, OK? I am.
危重症急救小组准备接应
Crash team on arrival.
碎玻璃
A broken glass?
扎进了他的股动脉
Went into his femoral artery.
天啊
Jesus.
他会没事吗
Is he going to be OK?
好的 都解开了吗 好
Right, everything unattached? Good.
心率在下降
Heart rate is slowing.
好 数到三 准备好
Right, on the count of three. Ready here...
没问题 -好
Lovely. - OK.
好了 好了
Here we go. Here we go.
转向
Rotate.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
好 走 一号♥创伤急救室
OK, let's go. Trauma room one.
一名右腿近端被刺伤的男性
We have a male with a stab wound, top of right leg.
伤口内可能有异物
Possible foreign body in wound...
Aodhan
Aodhan.
Aodhan 接下去怎么办
Aodhan, what happens now?
在等待你的电子设备检查结果期间你可以被保释
They're going to bail you pending tests on your electronic devices.
好的 行 好的 谢天谢地
OK. Right, OK. Thank God for that.
但你不能回家
But you can't go home.
什么
What?
为什么不行
Why not?
你家里有未成年
There's a child in the house.
她 她他妈是我女儿
She's... She's my fucking daughter!
我知道 规定如此
I know, it's just the way it is.
你有 别的地方可以去吗
Is there... somewhere else you can go?
呃 有的 我在Sunblane路有一间出租公♥寓♥
Erm... Yeah, I've a... a rental apartment on Sunblane Road.
那里是空的
Uh... it's empty.
几号♥
Number?
67号♥ Aodhan 他们会找上门来吗
67. Aodhan, are they going to come after me?
谁 -你知道我在说谁
Who? - You know who!
我是说 他们会不会以为 我都说了
I mean, are they going to think that... that I talked?
George George 你听好
George. George, listen to me.
第一 你没有说 你也不会说
Number one, you haven't talked, and you're not going to.
第二 你是很重要的会计师 不是什么
Number two... you're a prominent accountant, not some...
底层毒贩
..low-level drug dealer.
你不会有事的
You're OK.
好 行 好的 那 那我只要
OK, yeah, OK. So... So I just have to, um...
想办法撑过去 然后
Just have to get through this somehow, and then...
嗯 好的 -对
Yeah, OK. - Yeah.
就是这样 George你只要 撑过去就好了
That's it, George, just... get through this, OK?
撑过今天
Get through today.
谢了 Aodhan
Thanks, Aodhan.
我 我不知道
I mean, I... I don't know what I'd do...
没有你我该怎么办 所以
..you know... without you, so...
谢了
..thanks.
我们明天一早就能拿到电子设备的初步检查结果
We'll have early results on electronics first thing tomorrow.
到时候再把他带回来
We'll bring him back in then.
我带着George去接待处等你
I'll get George and meet you at reception?
好
Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
你知道 我的工作就是
You know, I make a living out of deciding
给别人的心情指数打分 从1到10
how happy people are on a scale of one to ten.
现在 你的心情指数大概是3
Right now, you're about a three.
嗯 听起来挺准的 长官
Yeah, that sounds about right, sir.
听我说 我们最后会抓到他们的
Listen, we'll get there in the end.
现在我先失陪了 我得去见个心情指数1.5的人了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see a wee one and a half.
Shane怎么样
How's Shane?
他失血很严重
He's lost a lot of blood.
他能撑过去的吧
Well, he's going to pull through, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
上帝啊 Stevie
Jesus Christ, Stevie.
Grace
Grace.
来了
Yeah.
等你回来 我们聊聊 好吗
When you get back, we should talk, yeah?
嗯 好
Yeah, OK.
好
OK.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
A friend.
不敢相信我会遇上这种事
Can't believe this is happening to me.
George
George?
干嘛
What?
你知道 不是你遇上了这种事
You know, this didn't happen to you.
是你做了这种事
This is something you did.
不是因为别人 就是因为你自己
It wasn't anybody else. It was you.
只因为你自己
It was just you.
所有你已经失去的 所有你即将失去的
And everything you've lost... everything you're about to lose...
都是你应得的
..you deserve to lose it.
你是C3的人
You're C3.
Colly
Colly.
你想和我聊聊吗
Do you want to talk to me?
抱歉 他们让我到这里来
Sorry, they told me to come in here.
对 呃 您是
Yeah, um... Are you...?
我是Harry Shane的爸爸
I'm Harry. Shane's da.
我是Annie
Annie.
谢谢你为他做的事
Thank you for what you did.
你母亲的事我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your mother.
抱歉 呃
Sorry, um...
您是怎么知道的
..how did you know about that?
Shane告诉我的
Oh, Shane told me.
我真的死活想不通他为什么要干这行
For the life of me, I don't know why he did this job.
我开了一家建筑材料公♥司♥
I've a building supply company.
我们生意不错 你知道吗 应该说生意很好
We do all right, you know? I mean, we do well.
我公♥司♥留了位置给他呢
There's a job waiting for him there.
优渥的生活 丰厚的薪水
Good life, plenty of money.
但他就是不听我的
But he just wouldn't listen.
犟得跟头驴一样
Stubborn as a mule.
他有没有和你说过 他为什么想干这行
Did he ever tell you... why he wanted to do it?
他就说这份工作很重要
He just said it was important.
Bradley先生
Mr Bradley?
他的手术结束了
He's out of surgery.
他怎么样
Is he OK?
他在重症监护室 苏醒当中
He's in the ICU. Recovery.
所以他没事吗
So he's OK?
Shane失去了体内一半的血液
Shane lost half the blood in his body.
他们告诉我之前情况很危险 但他现在已经稳定了
I'm told it was difficult, but he's stable.
Bradley先生 我们能单独说两句吗
Um, Mr Bradley, can I have a private word?
不用 不用 你别动 她救了他的命
No, no, hold on. She saved his life.
让她一起听
Let her stay.
出现了一个并发症
There was a complication.
什么
What?
医生为他进行了股动脉移植
The surgeons did a procedure called a femoral graft,
但是他腿部的血液供应被阻断的时间太久了
but the blood supply to his leg was cut off for a long time.
我们不确定Shane腿部的功能是否还能恢复
We're not confident that Shane will regain the use of it.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表