剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
美国田纳西州纳什维尔市Lower Broadway街区的知名街道 以其众多的酒吧和现场乡村音乐表演而闻名
前面提到的Broadway Street也是指这里
Help Me Make It Through The Night - Kris Kristofferson
Kris Kristofferson:美国乡村音乐歌♥手
The Grand Ole Opry:美国历史最悠久、最有影响力的乡村音乐广播节目和演出舞台 地点就在纳什维尔
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
Fogerty会把你们害死的
Fogerty's going to bring you down.
他把这里当做都柏林老城区一样乱搞
He's running this place like it's inner-city Dublin.
这样不行
You can't do that.
想要摆脱我是个错误
Getting rid of me was a mistake.
条子 他们不按规矩办事
The peelers, they don't play by the rules.
这要求太高了 你得给我回报
It's a big ask. I'm going to need something in return.
Mo Mclntyre 不行
Mo McIntyre. No way.
这是一份四个人的名单
That's a list of four names.
或许就是威胁我们的人
Maybe the people who are after us.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where did you get this?
Aisling又去了我们去通知死讯的那家
Aisling went back to the house where we delivered the death notice.
她去见John O'Boyle了
She went to see John O'Boyle.
Aisling 你得跟我走一趟
Aisling, I need you to come in.
这是命令
That's an order.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
你已经失去了 就在刚刚
You just have.
这些就是名单上的人
These are the men from that list.
他们属于德里一个更大的异见人士组织
They're part of a bigger dissident group coming out of Derry.
他们是雇佣兵
They're guns for hire.
是给别人干活的
They're working for somebody else.
Ginley组织
The Ginleys.
那个应用呢
What about the app?
我们还在找能运行应用的手♥机♥
We're still trying to find an open phone with access to it.
你根本什么都不懂 Grace
You don't have a clue, Grace.
我懂 -我在福利院长大
Well, I do. - I grew up in care!
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so did I.
因为那孩子需要听到
I said it because that kid needed to hear it!
那我不需要吗
And I didn't?
他叫George
His name was George.
在其中一个派对上 他想让我叫他的名字
At one of the parties, he wanted me to say his name.
告诉我到底出什么事了
Just tell me what happened!
这里有危险 随时会发生
There's a threat. It's active.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
抱歉 神父 -哦 没关系 进来吧
Sorry, Father. - Oh, you're grand. Come on in.
上帝啊 我的膝盖
Oh, God. The knees.
职业伤害
Occupational hazard.
不过没你们的严重
But not as bad as the ones you have.
弥撒卡片
The Mass cards.
嗯
Yeah.
她有很多朋友
She had a lot of friends.
是啊 没错
Yeah. She did.
我猜你应该不能来这里的吧
I take it you're not supposed to be here?
McCloskey警长等在外面
Sergeant McCloskey's outside.
他说我有五分钟时间 所以
He said I had five minutes, so...
那 坐一下吧
Well, sit a minute.
你知道
You know...
她去世前几个小时 我去见过她
..I was with her a few hours before she died.
她非常为你骄傲 Annie
She was very proud of you, Annie.
为你做的事而骄傲
Of what you're doing.
嗯
Yeah.
她跟我说过
She told me.
听着 我
Listen, I, um...
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
你看 你 你不是唯一一个
See, y-you're not the only one.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在这里负责两个堂区 在过去的两年里
Well, I'm across two parishes up here, and in the last two years,
有三个警♥察♥被迫搬离
there was three police officers had to leave.
一样的遭遇
Same thing.
一个黑色花环和一颗子弹
A black wreath and a bullet.
都是用不同方式送到的
All delivered differently.
我本来那天就该说的 但是当时一切都发生得太快了
I should have said it the other day, but everything happened so fast.
他们都不希望别人知道
They all wanted it kept quiet.
你知道 这个地方 并不
You know, this area, it's...
并不热衷于那种事
It's not known for that sort of thing.
我就是无法
I-I just can't...
无法想象这里有谁会做到这个地步
..think of anyone around here who would go to those lengths.
完全想不通
It doesn't make any sense.
听我说
Listen to me.
总有一天
Someday...
你需要回到这里
..you need to come back here.
重新成为这里的一份子
Be part of this place again.
你要保持信念
Just have faith.
信念
Faith?
对 你知道 在我眼里 这个世界就是信念和狗屎的对抗
Yeah. You know, the way I see it, this world is mainly faith versus shite.
没关系的
It's OK.
祂不会介意的
He doesn't mind.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
信念和狗屎的对抗
Faith versus shite.
你不吃早饭吗
You not having any breakfast?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你想要谈谈吗
Look, do you want to talk about this?
也许你是对的 Grace
Maybe you're right, Grace.
我什么是对的
Right about what?
关于你说的所有事
About everything you said.
或许都只是因为要得太多了
Maybe it's all just too much.
可能在我们这个年纪 能问一个人要的也就那么多 你明白吗
Like, maybe at our age, you can only ask so much of someone, you know?
可能有时候就是超出我们所能承受的了
And maybe sometimes it's too much.
我得去上班了
I've got to get to work.
你知道她去哪儿了吗
Do you know where she's gone?
是伯克郡[英格兰地名]的一个疗养院
It's a residential place in Berkshire.
伯克郡
Berkshire?
他们专门治疗创伤后应激障碍
They deal with PTSD.
那里没有电♥话♥ 和外界没有联♥系♥
There's no phones, no contact with the outside world.
甚至连电视都没有
Not even a TV.
只有不断的谈话
Just a lot of talking.
你可以去山上散步 读书
You go for a walk in the hills, read a book...
思考
..think about things.
那里不是一个 多神奇的解决办法
It's not like... a magical solution.
那儿只是一个起点
It's just a place to start from.
我想说的是 小伙子
What I'm saying is, son...
这种事需要时间
..it takes time.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
你查过你的邮箱了吗
You check your email?
监察的人说等我们下班要见我们两个
Ombudsman wants to see us after shift.
面对面
In person.
祝你们好运咯 兄弟
Good luck with that, lads.
这么糟的吗
That bad?
无可奉告
No comment.
啊 完蛋
Ah, shite.
我考虑了你说的
I thought about what you said.
答案是不行
The answer's no.
你叫我来这儿就是为了说这个
You invited me here to tell me that?
我叫你来这儿是要警告你不要插手
I invited you here to warn you off.
为了你自己的安全着想
For your own safety.
我觉得你这句话已经说晚了 你觉得呢
I think the horse might have bolted on that one, don't you?
你需要我
You need me.
我想你心里很清楚
I think you know that.
这完全超出了你的能力
This is way beyond your paygrade.
你不了解我的能力
I don't have a paygrade.
听着 你不明白
Look, you don't get it.
你一辈子接触的都是以公斤论的货 而我经手的是以吨♥为单位的
You've spent your life dealing in kilos, but I move tonnes.
我背后是极端危险的人物
I represent very serious people.
不是你帮Ginley组织干活 对吧
You don't work for the Ginleys, do you?
是他们帮你干活
They work for you.
那不重要
That's immaterial.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表