剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
OK?
Lawrence 我们能带她去参加葬礼吗
Lawrence, can we get her to the funeral?
带她去 是没问题
Get her there? Yes.
但在收到死亡威胁的情况下在那里保护她的安全
Protect her there after a death threat?
那就不能保证了
Different story.
这需要至少三个战术支援小组 可能还得要几个社区警务小队的配合
We'd need at least three TSGs, maybe a couple of CPU.
但我们没有 -天哪
We don't have it. - Christ.
这要怎么跟她说啊
What are we going to say to her?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
我的灵修导师
My spiritual adviser.
你们为什么要做这些
Why are you doing this?
我不喜欢到处乱七八糟的
I don't like mess.
搞笑吗
Seriously?
你们没别的正事可干了吗
Yous have nothing better to do?
对 兄弟 我们没有
No, mate. We don't.
谁来了 -是心理健康护士
Who's that? - It's a mental health nurse.
你耍我呢 -Brendan -我不是说了我不想和任何人谈话吗
What the fuck?! - Brendan... - I told you I don't want to talk to anybody!
听我说 Brendan 你需要这个
Listen to me, Brendan. You need this.
你竟然给我下套 你个混♥蛋♥
You stitched me up, you bastard!
你需要这个 Brendan
You need this, Brendan!
我他妈不需要任何 -你需要别人的帮助 Brendan
I don't fucking need anything... - You need help, Brendan!
你听着 Brendan
Here's the thing, Brendan.
你现在看不清自己
You're not seeing straight.
但其他人都能看清你的处境
Other people can see where you're at.
我们俩 还有你妹妹
Us two. Your sister.
她只是想帮帮你
She's just trying to help.
她不希望你再伤害自己了
She doesn't want you to hurt yourself.
我们也是
Neither do we.
你看 有时在生活中
Look, sometimes in life...
我们会看不到自己的样子 你明白吗
..we can't see ourselves. You know?
就像戴上了眼罩
Yeah? We've got the blinkers on
只能看见眼前那一点点脚下的路
and all we can see is that wee bit of road in front of us.
我们看不到全貌
We can't see the whole picture.
但有时 我们需要的只是不要再钻牛角尖 兄弟
And sometimes, we just need to get out of our own heads, mate,
然后去倾听 你明白吗
and listen. You know?
听听别人怎么说
Just fucking listen.
好了 如果你同意让我们去开个门
Now, if you let us answer that door,
这对你来说一定会是个新的开始 兄弟
this could be the start of something for you, mate.
虽然可能只是漫长过程的第一步
Just the first step on a long road, maybe.
但至少你迈出了第一步 好吗
But at least it's a step. You know?
好样的 Brendan
Good man, Brendan.
好样的
Good man.
所以 你无权禁止我去吧
So, you can't stop me from going?
对 我无权禁止
I can't stop you, no.
好的
OK.
那好
Fine, then.
但我还是要说
But I will say this.
如果那个威胁是真的 而你也去了 你就不止是把自己置于危险之中
If the threat is real, and if you go, you won't just be endangering yourself --
还包括在那里的所有人
it'll be everyone else there.
为什么把这个警情升级到第二条的严重程度
Why did you escalate that to an Article 2?
你试没试过 就是有一种不好的预感
Do you ever just have a bad feeling?
Tommy
Tommy.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
两个手♥机♥都打过了吗
You've tried both phones?
我们在你家见
Meet me at your apartment.
嗯 就现在
Yeah. Now.
32呼叫调度中心 安排72执行调查任务
Uniform from 3-2, put 7-2 on enquiries.
呼叫72 已安排你们执行调查任务
7-2 from Uniform. That's you on enquiries.
怎么了
What's going on?
我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling.
我感觉跟来打野战一样
I feel like I'm dogging.
你愿意的话 我也可以奉陪的 小伙子
I'm game if you're game, big lad.
说吧 你为什么想见我
So, why did you want to see me?
照我说的做
Do what I asked you to do.
这要求太高了
It's a big ask.
你得给我回报 有价值的回报
I'm going to need something in return. Something concrete.
你帮我办成事 我自然也会给你想要的
You make a difference for me, and I'll make a difference for you.
你的手♥机♥不要离身
Keep your phone on you.
我手♥机♥都缝身上了
It's surgically attached.
好吧
Right.
那 除非你真想来一炮
Well... y'know, unless you want to get down to it...?
回见
See you later.
电梯门开启
Doors opening.
头儿 -Tommy
Skipper. - Tommy.
Aisling
Aisling?
Aisling
Aisling?
妈的
Shit.
现在怎么办
What now?
32报告 我们这儿有一个可能的失踪人员
Uniform from 3-2, we have a potential misper here.
出什么事了吗
Is everything all right?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
报告 撤回上一条
Uniform, cancel last.
就 出去了啊
Just... out.
但不带手♥机♥
Without your phones?
我 呃 我先回局里了 行吗
I'll, er... I'll see you back at the station, yeah?
Aisling -再见
Aisling. - See you.
头儿
Skipper.
你能先在走廊里等一下吗
Can you wait in the hall for a second?
为什么 -就是 拜托你了
Why? - Just... can you, please?
好 行
Yeah. Yeah.
行
Yeah.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去把玫瑰念珠还给他的父母了
I went to give the rosary beads back to his parents.
你...你去Carrick View了
You... You went to Carrick View?
我必须要去
I had to.
所以你 自己单独去了那儿 还他妈开的是你自己的车 Aisling
So you went in there... by yourself, in your own fucking car, Aisling?!
Tommy
Tommy...
你看 我感觉好多了
listen, I feel better.
真的好很多了
Like, a lot better.
他还给了我一个东西
He also gave me something.
是四个名字
Four names.
是情报
Intelligence.
我不知道他们是谁 也不知道他为什么要给我
I don't know who they are or why he gave it to me,
但这个肯定很重要 Tommy 我知道的
but it's important, Tommy, I know it is.
他什么都没说 他只是给了我 然后让我离开 但是
He didn't say anything. He just gave it to me, and... told me to leave. But...
我们应该把它交上去 对吗
..we should send it up the line, right?!
我们不能告诉任何人我是怎么拿到的 所以
We can't tell anybody how I got it. So...
我们该怎么交呢
..how do we do that?
我简直不敢相信你做了什么
I can't believe you did this.
我必须要这么做
I needed to do it!
你根本看不清自己
You can't see yourself.
什么
What?
其他人都能 但唯独你看不清自己
Everybody else can see it, but you can't.
我很抱歉 Aisling
I'm so sorry, Aisling.
什么 看清什么
What? See what?
Tommy 看清什么 -头儿
Tommy, see what?! - Skipper!
Tommy 你要干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
Tommy 不 别这样 求你了
Tommy, no, don't do this, please.
Tommy 不要
Tommy, no.
这是一份四个人的名单 可能是异见人士
That's a list of four names. Possibly dissidents.
或许就是威胁我们的人
Maybe the people who are after us.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where did you get this?
Aisling又去了我们去通知死讯的那家
Aisling went back to the house where we delivered the death notice.
Carrick View的那家
In Carrick View.
警长 她去见John O'Boyle了
Sarge, she went to see John O'Boyle.
她是自己一个人去的 开着自己的车
She went on her own. In her own car.
没有掩护
With no cover.
Aisling 你得跟我走一趟
Aisling, I need you to come in.
Byrne警员 这是命令
Constable Byrne, that's an order.
Aisling Aisling 你的行为很危险
Aisling... Aisling, your behaviour is dangerous.
有一个地方适合你现在的情况 是一个疗养院
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表