剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
什么
What?
永远吗
Ever?
现在和以前不一样了 这是肯定的对吧
Things aren't what they used to be, that's for sure, eh?
比如我刚当警♥察♥的时候
Like, when I joined up...
我们对付的那些人 他们是为自己的立场而战
..the people that we were after, they were fighting for a cause.
我们可能不赞同 但是
We might not have agreed with it, but...
从某种角度来说 我们尊重他们的信念
..in a strange way, we respected it.
还记得我曾经 和一名爱尔兰共和军的枪手聊了三个小时
Remember one time having a... a three-hour conversation with an IRA gunman...
聊的是天主教神学中的正义战争理论
..about the Catholic theology of the just war.
那家伙聪明得很
Smart fucker.
但真的让我产生触动的那个人
But the one that really got me...
是一个来自西泰隆[北爱地名]的家伙
..was a fella from West Tyrone.
狙击手
Sniper.
杀了七个人
Seven bodies under his belt.
都是英国士兵
All British soldiers.
每一个都是
Every one.
在那种情况下 你会好奇他是怎么变成那样的
Situation like that, you want to know how he got there.
所以我问了他
So I asked him.
他9岁的时候 一个周五 他和他母亲去城里采买♥♥
When he was nine, him and his mother went into town for the Friday shop.
一支英国陆军在那里徒步巡逻
British Army foot patrol there.
你还记得那时候的英国兵是什么德性吗
Do you remember what the Brits were like in those days?
用他们那该死的枪指着每一个人
Pointing their fucking rifles at everyone.
在你经过的时候嘴上不干不净
Making wee snidey comments as you went past.
我一直觉得他们早晚会多行不义必自毙
I always thought they were their own worst enemy.
所以 她只是想从他们身边走过
So... she just tries to get past them.
其中一个士兵拦住她 然后说
One of the soldiers steps up to her and says,
胸不错啊 宝贝 让我们捏一把
"Nice tits, love. Give us a squeeze."
然后他的兄弟们都哈哈大笑起来
And all his mates burst out laughing.
那个家伙的妈妈 是一个虔诚的天主教信徒
Now, that wee lad's mummy, she was a good Catholic woman.
她感到屈辱
She was mortified.
她拉紧了儿子的手 径直走回了家
She took her son by the hand and walked straight back home,
一路上都止不住哭泣
crying all the way. Trying not to.
那个小男孩看着他的妈妈
And that wee boy's looking at his mummy.
哪怕他当时还小
Even though he's only young...
也感受到了同样的屈辱
..he was embarrassed for her.
一种深深的羞耻
A deep burning shame.
就在那一刻 那个小孩子对自己立下誓言
And in that moment, that wee lad made himself a promise.
他说 等我长大以后 我要杀光那些混♥蛋♥
He says, "When I grow up, "I'm going to kill those bastards."
于是他就这么做了
And he did.
他兑现了他的誓言
He fucking came through on that promise all right.
一只蝴蝶扇动了翅膀 在十五年后刮起了一阵飓风
Butterfly flapping its wings causes a hurricane 15 years later.
七条人命
Seven men dead.
都因为耻辱与愤怒之间那条几不可见的界限
All because of the thin line between shame and rage.
混乱 Aodhan
Chaos, Aodhan.
你正处于一场混乱之中 朋友
You're in the middle of the chaos, mate.
所以一开始的时候是怎样的 Aodhan
So what was it in the beginning, Aodhan?
这一切是从什么时候开始的
When did all this start?
很久以前就开始了
It started a long time ago.
嗯 合理 我相信你这话
Yeah, that makes sense. I believe that.
但是这一切是可以结束的
But there is a way out.
Aodhan
Aodhan...
帮我
..help me.
这样才能救你自己
Help me to help you.
你不知道你们要对付的是什么样的人
You don't know what you're up against.
至少我知道他们不好对付了
Well, at least I know that.
他们要杀了他
They're going to take him out.
谁
Who?
他们要杀了谁
Who are they going to take out?
谁
Who?
George -什么时候
George. - When?
Aodhan 什么时候
Aodhan, when?
给我接Louise Carrigan 快
Get me Louise Carrigan, fucking now!
3号♥频道
Channel three.
车在哪里 -什么车
Where's that car? - What car?
带着George McClelland的那辆车
The one carrying George McClelland.
在Cabnell街
Uh, Cabnell Street.
他们要对他们动手 -什么
They're going to hit them. - What?!
他们要杀了George
They're going to kill George.
叫他们调到3号♥频道 特别行动组
Tell them to get on channel three. Special Ops.
黑棘分局呼叫165
Uh, 1-6-5 from Blackthorn.
Grace 能听到吗
Grace, can you hear me?
Stevie
Stevie?
3号♥频道 调到3号♥频道 Grace
Uh, channel three. Switch to channel three, Grace.
Grace
Grace?
Stevie
Stevie?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你不能用那个频道通话 -那谁可以
You can't broadcast on that channel. - So who can?
行动指挥中心呼叫165 能听到吗
1-6-5 from Ops centre. Do you copy?
完毕 -那是谁
Over? - Who's that?
抱歉 你是哪位
Sorry, who's this?
这里是C4 特别行动组
This is C4. Special Operations.
你和你车上的乘客现在有生命危险
Your life and the lives of your passengers are in danger.
当前有即时威胁
There's an active threat.
从现在开始
From this moment on,
只要我发出指令 我需要你立刻照做
I need you to follow my instructions the second I give them.
明白吗
Do you understand?
好 好 好 我明白了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I understand.
你的车是防弹车还是普通车
Is your vehicle armoured or soft-skinned?
这车是 呃
We're, erm...
是普通车 普通车
We're soft-skin... We're soft-skinned.
该死
Shit.
什么
What?
抱歉 到底怎么回事
Sorry, what's happening?
我需要不在驾驶的警官拿好武器
I need the non-driving officer to draw their weapon.
我 我不带枪的
I... I don't carry.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
好吧 Sean 你拿好
Right, Sean, take that.
让被拘留人员趴下
Get the DP down.
George 趴下
George, down!
趴下 -好 好 好
Get down! - OK, OK, OK.
165 你们后面有车跟着吗
1-6-5, are there any vehicles behind you?
有 有 有一辆红色的宝马
Yeah. Yeah, we have a red BMW.
VO18 ODA
V018 ODA.
长官
Ma'am.
车辆品牌和型号♥都对上了 但是... -但是什么
Make and model check out but... - But what?
系统检测到这辆车四分钟之前在纽里[北爱地名]
ANPR pinged the same car four minutes ago in Newry.
妈的
Shit.
好 那就是我们的目标
OK, that's our target.
什么目标
Target for what?
抱歉 到底怎么回事
I'm sorry, what's happening?
驻黑棘分局机动支援小队 出动
HMSU Blackthorn forward base, crash out.
战术小组 预计什么时候能到
Tac Ad, what's your ETA?
有人能回答我吗 -七分钟
Hello, guys? - Seven minutes.
我们该怎么办
So, what should we be do...?
谁在追我们 我们该去哪里
Who's behind us? Where should we go?
出什么事了
What's happening?
有没有人可以告诉我我该怎么办
Will somebody tell me what I should do?!
我该怎么办
What should I do?
有没有人可以告诉我怎么办
Will someone tell me what to do?!
Stevie Stevie
Stevie? Stevie!
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表