They're not prisoners.
他们不是囚犯诶
You let the dog off the leash,
你选择关门放狗
somebody bound to get bit.
那总会有人被咬的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
All right, maggots!
好了 小蛆虫们
Last chance. Do you wanna run away with us?
最后的机会咯 到底想不想跟我们一起逃走
We're going somewhere with fewer rules,
我们要去一些没那么多戒律的地方
like a German submarine academy.
比如一个德国潜艇学院
Not everyone has the fortitude to live by the law,
不是每个人都有依法生活的毅力
but we must stay the straight and narrow.
可是我们总得循规蹈矩
Forget the rules. I need sugar to get over Gus.
先别提这些规矩了 我得吃点糖才能从Gus的事里挺过来
By the way, Gus passed.
顺便告诉你哦 Gus去世了
Don't forget to shut down his Twitter account.
别忘了注销他的推特账号♥啊
Oh, yeah. Before you eat that,
嗯 对 你吃之前
let's examine the good book.
我们得查查这本益书
Hmm?
嗯
It says, "No sticky stuff in the house."
上面说"家中不得存有粘性物体"
There's a way around that.
我还是有办法应对的
Watch and learn, children. Watch and learn.
小朋友们 好好看看 跟哥学着点
See? My head is outside,
看到没 我头伸在外面
so I'm not eating it in the house.
这样我就不是在屋里吃糖了
And that's what we call a loophole.
这就是所谓的漏洞
Listening. The trick is to make the rules
听着呢 窍门就是让规矩
work for you. Take Mitt Romney.
为你行方便 瞧瞧人家Mitt Romney
He made more money last year than Belgium
人家去年赚的钱比比利时一个国家都多
and only paid, like, $27 in taxes.
只交了差不多27块税喔
How?
怎么办到的呢
Completely legal loopholes.
完全就是钻法律的空子
Mind... Blown.
哇 惊呆了
So Taffy up...
所以 太妃糖吃起来
And come join me in the loophole.
跟我一起来钻空子
I'm calling from a landline.
我竟然用固定电♥话♥打给你
I mean, it sounds better, but I don't care. It's gross.
我是说 听起来蛮高端的 但我才不管 恶心死了啦
I'm only allowed to go out one night a month.
他们只允许我一个月出去一次
So if I go to a movie with you guys,
所以要是我跟你们出去看电影的话
I can't go to spring formal.
我就去不成春季舞会了
Because my parents are crazy.
因为我爸妈疯了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, girl!
嘿 闺女
Go away.
走开
Zoey, come on. It's just a movie.
Zoey 拜托 不就是场电影吗
That Daylen Diaz is going to.
那可是一场Daylen Diaz要去看的电影啊
Who's she? He God, mom.
她是谁哦 是他啦 天哪 妈
He's only the guy I've been obsessed with all semester.
我一整个学期就迷他一个人了
And if I don't go, Maya's gonna be there,
我要是不去的话 Maya肯定要去
shoving her new boobs in his face.
在他面前狂秀她的新咪♥咪♥
But... You don't care.
算了 反正你也不在乎
No, I-I-I do care.
不 我 我 我在乎的
Don't be mad at me. D...
别气我啊
Zoey...
Zoey
These are your father's rules, okay? They're not mine.
那些是你♥爸♥爸的规矩 对吧 不是我制定的诶
If it were up to me, I would let you go.
如果我能拍板的话 我一定让你去的
I mean, Maya? Ugh.
我是说 Maya 呕
I haven't liked her ever since
打她黑进你的企鹅俱乐部账号♥
she hacked into your club penguin account
还全部重新布置了里面的家具开始
and rearranged all that furniture.
我就一直都不喜欢这姑娘
You can't let Maya get Daylen.
你决不能让Maya追到Daylen
So you'll let me go?
所以你要让我去咯
W...
啥
I would love to,
我愿意让你去
but I can't do that unilaterally.
但我不能单方面拿主意
I mean, maybe we can get your dad to change his mind.
我是说 或许我们可以想办法让你♥爸♥改变心意
That'll never happen.
想都别想
It might.
说不定喔
Have you ever told your dad that he looked skinny?
你试没试过跟你♥爸♥爸讲他看起来超瘦
Why would I say that?
我♥干♥嘛这么说啊
Do you wanna go to the movies or not?
你还想不想去看电影啦
And it's just CityWalk.
就去新天地而已啦
It's not even a real city.
而且那还不是真正的天与地哦
So really, I'm not asking for anything.
真的啦 我都不算是在求你什么
Mm-hmm.
呵呵
You're looking so slender lately, dad.
爸爸 你最近看起来超苗条喔
Uh, have you been working out?
呃 你是最近有健身吗
Well, I did a push-up yesterday.
呃 我昨天倒是确实有做俯卧撑啦
Oh! I saw him do it.
喔 我看到了哦
Wow.
哇
Are you trying to work me?
你是想拍我马屁吗
Is it working?
有起作用吗
No. No?
并没有 没有吗
Now tell me, who exactly is going?
现在跟我讲 到底还有哪些人会去
Uh, well...
呃
Maya, Chloe, Beth,
有Maya Chloe Beth
Daylen... whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold... hold on.
还有Daylen 慢着 慢着 慢着
Daylen? What... what kind of name is Daylen?
Daylen 啥 这算是啥名字啊
Uh, it's a... it's a-a very...
呃 就是 就是 一个蛮
Uh, popular name with girls. Yeah.
呃 常见的女孩名字啊 没错
Yeah, uh, girls love Daylen.
是啊 呃 姑娘都可爱Daylen了
It's basically just a girls' night out.
其实就是闺蜜之夜啦
So you cool with this, Bow?
Bow 你没意见吗
Well, I mean, it's totally against the rules,
呃 我想 这显然违背规矩了啊
but I'm game if you're game.
不过我都听你的
All right, let me tell you how this is gonna go down.
好吧 听我跟你讲事情怎么安排
Mmhmm I'll let you hang with your little girlfriends,
嗯 我同意你跟你的小闺蜜们出去玩耍
but you have to be back in this house by 11:30 sharp.
不过你必须十一点半准时到家
Thank you, dad. You are the best.
多谢你 爸爸 你最好了
See that? Mmhmm.
看到没 嗯
Power and mercy.
权利和仁慈
Yeah.
是啊
You are as wise as you are skinny.
你有多苗条 你就有多智慧
Yeah, I think you're making fun of me.
我能听出来你在黑我哦
No. And I forgive you.
才没有 我原谅你
Mnh. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Power... And mercy.
权利 和仁慈啊
So you've been a real father for, what, two days?
所以你当爹才多久 两天吗
You have any idea where your daughter is right now?
你知不知道你女儿现在在哪
Longitude or latitude, huh?
经度还是纬度
See that green dot right there at CityWalk? That's Zoey.
看见商业街那儿的小绿点了吗 那就是Zoey
I could send in a drone and wipe her off the face of the earth,
我可以派一架无人机把她从地球表面上抹去
or I could send her a delicious tin of Garrett's popcorn.
或者我可以给她送一罐美味的Garrett爆米花
I don't understand why you need all that high-tech crap
我不明白你为什么需要那么多高科技的玩意儿
to keep tabs on your kids.
来监视你的孩子
I mean, I hired a homeless guy to follow you,
我就雇了一个流浪汉去跟踪你
keep you out of trouble.
以免你惹麻烦
You mean the white dude in the beret with no neck?
你是说那个戴着贝雷帽没脖子的白人
Paid him with a crown royal bag full of quarters.
付给他一麻袋25美分的硬币
Told me everything I needed to know.
他就告诉了我需要知道的一切
I thought that dude was trying to kidnap me.
我以为那家伙要绑♥架♥我
Pops, you told me I was being paranoid!
爸 你还告诉我是我多疑了
You do realize that experience shaped
你知道那种经历造就了
the way I feel about white people.
我对白人的看法吧
Son, No-Neck Tony loved you.
儿子 没脖子Tony可喜欢你了
And on the bright side,
从好的方面想
you never got kidnapped by a white man.
你从来没被白人绑♥架♥过啊
What?
什么
I'm going to get some coffee. You want some?
我去倒点咖啡 你要吗
Another fun loophole...
另外一个有趣的漏洞
dad said no late night eating,
老爸说晚上不能吃东西
but he didn't say no late night drinking.
但是他没说晚上不能喝东西
Aw, yeah!
喔 耶
Whoa!
哇哦
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表