Snow plays for keeps.
雪花是永恒的
Uh... okay.
呃 好吧
It just wants to be thrashed.
雪花只想被滑过去
Free to thrash.
自♥由♥地滑行
Free to thrash!
自♥由♥地滑行
Thank God almighty, we're free to thrash!
感谢万能的神 我们都要自♥由♥地滑行
Hey, that's my son, everybody!
嘿 大家看 这是我儿子
My son... A stand-up dude.
我儿子 一个勇于站出来的人
Hey, that was kind of impressive, son.
嘿 真让人印象深刻 儿子
I'm really proud of you.
我为你骄傲
It just didn't feel right not to say something.
我只是觉得保持沉默是不对的
I know that you think I've had it so easy
我知道你觉得我过得太容易
that I don't see what's up, but I do.
不明白这是怎么回事 其实我懂
I'm a black kid in a world where bad things happen to us.
我是个黑人小孩 会有不好遭遇发生在我们身上
They can happen to anyone.
它可能会发生在任何人身上
And that's why I worry about you, son.
这就是我担心的原因 儿子
And I worry about you, too.
我也担心你
But you've got to believe that you've taught me enough
但你要相信 你教给我的
to be careful, but also brave.
足以让我谨慎 也勇敢着
You're right.
你说得对
It's really the same choice
这就跟Frodo在
Frodo faced at the black gates of mordor.
魔多大门前面临的选择一样
All right, back of the bus, nerd.
好吧 去后面坐着吧 书呆子
Cannot have a moment with you.
真是无法跟你好好玩耍
I cannot.
我做不到
So, we ended up having a good time after all...
最后 我们都度过了愉快的时光
A little bit of learning and a lot of relaxing.
学习了一些 放松了更多
In the end, it doesn't matter
最后 其实怎么过
how you spend Dr. King's weekend,
马丁路德金日已经不重要了
just as long as you remember
只要你记得
how he helped us all make it to the mountaintop.
他是如何帮助我们登上人生巅峰的
This is exactly what I imagine heaven to be like.
这正是我想象中的天堂
This is my hell.
这是我的地狱
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表