Keeping a large family together has its challenges,
让一家人在一起是很大的挑战
and lately, it seems like
最近 看起来
everybody's doing their own thing.
大家都有自己的事情
Ha-ha! Hey, game night!
哈哈 游戏之夜
I got Cranium and Jenga.
我有大脑测试和叠积木
I also have Bananagrams.
我还有香蕉拼字
Closed doors were not an option when I was growing up.
我成长的时候 可没法选择关门
I'll put that back when you move out.
等你搬走我会把它装回去
But then I won't need it.
但那时候我就不需要了
Keep talking. I'll take this whole room apart.
继续说 我会把整间屋子拆开
When I was growing up, you weren't allowed
我成长的时候 可不允许
to separate yourself from your family,
和家庭分开
which is why I try to find ways
所以我要想办法
to remind my kids that they're a part
提醒我的孩子 他们不只是个体
of something greater than themselves.
还是一个伟大组织的成员
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Check this out. Look what I got today.
看看这个 看我今天收到了什么
Oh, those are so cute. Yeah, right?
好可爱 没错吧
The kids are gonna hate them. But... maybe.
孩子们会讨厌死它们 但是 也许吧
But they will hate them together.
不过他们会团结地 一起讨厌它们
Hey, hey, slow your roll.
嘿 嘿 慢一点
I need to talk to you two.
我要和你俩谈谈
Look, I want us to start operating
我希望我们开始
more like a team around here.
能更像一支队伍
Spending more time together, appreciating each other.
更多时间聚在一起 感激对方
Dad, are you dying?
爸 你要死了吗
No, fool.
不 傻瓜
Look, we're all going to support Jack
我们都要去Jack的棒球比赛
at his baseball game,
支持他
and we're all going to wear these t-shirts
我们都要穿这件衣服
to show family unity. Oh, that sounds great.
展现我们家庭和睦 听起来不错
Except I'm not wearing the shirt or going to the game.
不过我不会穿这衣服 也不会去那个比赛
Okay.
好吧
What I have to say to that
我必须要说
is wear the shirt or be grounded.
穿这件衣服 不然就被禁足
Can we take a minute to huddle?
能给我们一分钟来讨论吗
Okay.
好吧
What I have to say to that is wear the shirt or eat.
我必须要说 穿这件衣服不然就吃了它
We're still gonna need that minute.
我们还是需要一分钟
2-1...
2 1
Okay, so when it's your turn next,
下一个就是你了
you focus, Jack, okay?
注意 Jack 好吗
Focus, J.J.
注意 J.J
I should've eaten this shirt.
我应该吃了这件衣服
I should've gotten adopted by Madonna.
我应该被麦当娜收养
I should've peed at home.
我应该出门前先上厕所
I think they're using a different brand of hot dog.
我觉得他们换了另一种热狗
I didn't hear the snap.
我没有听到咯吱声
Did you hear the snap?
你们听到咯吱声了吗
I hear my social status crashing.
我听到我社会地位崩塌的声音
There it goes.
开始了
Now batting number 9, Jack Johnson.
现在是9号♥击球员Jack Johnson
Let's see what this natural athlete
我们一起看看这位天生的运动员
can do against this smart pitcher.
能不能击退这位聪明的投手
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What are you talking about, hon?
你在说什么 亲爱的
This announcer... I don't like what he's saying.
那个播音员 我不喜欢他这么说
Run! Run!
跑 快跑
No chance for a play, not the way this boy runs...
比赛没有机会 更何况这男孩跑得
Like a panther.
像只黑豹
Oh, come on.
拜托
Ladies, that doesn't strike any of you as odd?
女士们 你们不觉得这句话有点奇怪吗
Natural athlete? Panther?
天生的运动员 黑豹
That's pretty coded language.
这算是一种暗语
Didn't pick that up. No? No.
没明白 没有吗 没有
It's okay. My husband will understand.
没关系 我丈夫明白
Dre.
Dre
Dre, come here. I want to talk to you.
Dre 过来 我想和你谈谈
Nice hit, Jack! Way to go!
打得好 Jack 就是这样
My genes. Yeah.
我的基因 – 没错
Dre. What?
Dre 什么事
Did you hear that announcer?
你听到播音员说什么了吗
Not really. I was listening to my hot dog.
没听清 我在听我那个热狗的声音
He said some weird stuff about Jack
他说了Jack一些奇怪的东西
that really raised my racial antenna.
这真的触动了我的种族天线
Oh. Really?
真的么
Your race card, sir.
你的种族卡 先生
Ah, my African-American express.
我的非洲裔美国人快捷卡
I've been waiting since yesterday to use you.
我从昨天开始就一直在等着用你
Hit me with it. What did I miss?
告诉我 我错过了什么
Okay, well, he started
好吧 他最先呢
by saying Jack was a natural athlete. Which he is.
说Jack是天生的运动员 他就是
And then he called the other kids smart,
他还说别的孩子聪明
but he didn't call Jack smart.
但是没有说Jack聪明
Well...
好吧
Dre, and then he said our baby ran like a panther.
Dre 然后他说我们孩子跑得像只黑豹
That's cool. Come on.
那没什么 冷静
Get to the juicy offensive stuff.
等他说得再过分点吧
I got this race card burning a hole in my pocket.
我的种族卡可不能再滥用
Look at him go!
看他跑得
This kid was born to steal!
这孩子天生就是偷窃的
See?!
看到没
What?
什么
That is exactly what I'm talking about.
这正是我所说的
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Bow, he said Jack was born to steal bases, not TVs.
Bow 他是说Jack天生就是偷垒的 不是偷♥电♥视
Sadly, I won't be playing my race card today.
很可惜 我今天不会使用种族牌
Very good, sir.
很好 先生
Will I be seeing you later at chick-fil-a?
等会在福来鸡快餐见你吗
Probably.
可能吧
Why are you just standing there?
你为什么只是站在那里
Because you're not gonna have me going around here
因为你不能不管我的意愿
playing the race card all Willy-Nilly.
就让我使出种族牌
I'm not Donald trump. Are you serious?
我不是Donald trump 你是认真的吗
Bow, I think this is more of a sports thing
Bow 我觉得这更多是体育方面的事
and not a race thing.
而不是种族的事
We think so, too.
我们也这么认为
Hey.
嘿
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你们
Dre, you're the Marco Polo of racism.
Dre 你是种族歧视里的马可波罗
You find racism everywhere.
你在哪都能发现种族歧视
Because racism is everywhere, except here.
因为种族歧视到处都是 除了这里
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Jack!
嗨 Jack
Run like the cops is on yo ass!
跑得像有个条子在追你一样
Whoo!
哇哦
So, that was fun, huh? Which part?
刚很有趣 不是吗 哪部分
The part where you threw me under the bus
你跟我划清界限(扔到公车底)那部分吗
or the part where you stepped on the gas?
还是你踩油门一溜烟逃跑那事
What? You had me looking like a jackass, Dre.
什么 你让我看起来像坏人 Dre
You just left me flapping in the wind
你把我留在风中飘荡
all flippity flip flap.
一切都糟透了
I thought we were team Johnson.
我还以为我们是Johnson队
We are, babe, but...
我们是啊 宝贝 但是
All those moms looking at me like I was a nut.
那些妈妈看我的样子好像我很难搞
Well, there were some dads, too.
还有些爸爸
Why do I blurt?
我为什么会脱口而出
Even if you thought I was wrong,
即使你觉得我是错的
which I was not, you should've had my back.
但是我没错 你应该支持我
Okay, so, you want me to act like you're right
好吧 你想让我表现你是对的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表