This child's been missing since 2003...
该儿童自2003年起就失踪
nope, not that one. Okay.
不 不读这个 好吧
Hey, mom, what's that word?
嘿 妈妈 这是什么词
Abduction.
拐卖♥♥
Uh... I'm reading at a 10th-grade level.
我语文水平十年级
Ohhh, isn't that cool?
是不是呀
Okay, mommy's got to go.
妈妈要走了
I'm good at things, too.
我也有特长
I don't need a night-light anymore, mommy,
我现在睡觉不需要夜灯啦妈妈
so you can take it out of our room.
你可以拿走了
Oh, gosh, I can't believe
天哪 我不敢相信
you guys don't need a night-light anymore.
你们不需要夜灯了
My babies are growing up right before my eyes.
我的宝宝们成长的真快
I know.
我知道
It's happening so fast.
时光如水
Don't forget to brush your teeth. I got to go.
别忘了刷牙 我得走了
Okay. Bye!
好吧 再见
Good night. Bye.
晚安 再见
So, I gave my son the whole history of bagging,
我给我儿子讲了打嘴炮
roasting, the dozens, so he could deal with his bully.
呛声 吐槽对决的历史 这样他就可以对付恶霸了
He really seemed to be soaking it up,
他看起来完全沉浸其中
taking notes the whole time.
期间一直在做笔记
Hey, dad, this website says that
爸爸 这个网站说
home-schooling isn't just for weirdos.
在家里上学不仅是怪胎的专利
Hey, son, I'm telling you... bagging will work.
儿子 我告诉你 嘴炮很有用
But what if Cody just gets madder and comes after me?
但是如果Cody更生气了 还紧抓我不放 怎么办
Everyone knows the rules.
大家都懂规矩啊
Look, if he lets words get to him, then he's a sucker.
如果他被言语激怒了 那他就是逊的那个人了
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, son.
我要告诉你个秘密 儿子
I used to be a fat kid.
我曾是个胖小子
I'm listening. What's the secret?
我听着呢 秘密是什么
The point is, bullies used to mess with me
关键是 恶霸们经常欺负我
until I got in that ass with some word-f...
直到我用笑话击垮了他
Never got in another fight.
然后就没人欺负我了
But I don't know how to be funny.
但我不知道如何才能搞笑
Son, being different is the fuel for funny.
儿子 与众不同就是搞笑的原料
And looking at you, you got a full tank.
瞧瞧你 你可是加满了原料的
I guess the lesson started.
我好像懂了
It's like Obi-Wan taught Luke Skywalker to...
就好像欧比旺教卢克·天行者去
son, do you like being bullied?
儿子 你这么说是喜欢被欺负吗
Now, look, you got to study your bully.
听着 你得研究欺负你的人
Find his flaws and go in.
找到他的弱点 一举拿下
All right, now, there's several ways to do it,
好了 这通过好几种方法可以办到
but my favorite is stating the obvious.
我最喜欢的方法就是挑最明显的地方攻击
All right.
这样
Look at this brother wearing a striped shirt.
看这哥们儿 穿了一件条纹衣服
What's wrong with my shirt? Nothing!
我的衣服哪儿有毛病 你的衣服没毛病
But my tone convinces you that everything is.
但是我的语气会让你觉得它哪儿都有毛病
Another version... the false compliment.
另一种方法就是假装恭维他
Oh, man, nice jeans. oH, yeah?
哥们儿 牛仔裤不错啊 我也觉得
Your mama know they missing?
你妈妈知道你穿了她的裤子吗
They don't fit her anymore.
这裤子她已经穿不下了啊
Alright, if you ever get stuck,
这样 一旦你卡壳了
you can go to my favorite... "You big."
你就用我最喜欢的方法 说"你这个大"
"You big"?
"你这个大"
You big crest 3D toothbrush-faced ass fool.
你这个放大版3D立体无敌白♥痴♥能刷出一脸傻气的大蠢货
See, got you. Your turn. Go.
懂了吧 该你了 来
Oh.
好
You big...
你这个大
Unh-unh. I don't believe you.
不行 没说服力
Sesame street...
芝麻街
Not funny. Oh.
不好笑 好吧
Looking like a...
看起来好像
Mmhmm... Like a...
呃 好像一个
Mmhmm... Like a... like a nice...
呃 像一个 像一个好看的
Say it. Say it!
说出来 说出来
Comb?
鸡冠子
Okay, son, this home schooling, uh, is online registration,
儿子 要想参加这个家庭教育课程 只在线注册就行吗
or do we need to set up an interview?
还是我们得约时间面试
Think it's interview. Okay.
我想得面试吧 好吧
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, sweetheart. It's 3:00 in the morning.
嗨 亲爱的 现在都凌晨三点了
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛呢
Just doing some light housekeeping.
只是做一点轻松的家务活
Can't sleep up there when there's crumbs down here.
地上要是有碎屑我根本睡不着
Okay, sweetheart, it's time to go to bed.
好了 亲爱的 该去睡觉了
No! What?!
我不要 怎么了
Leave the light on.
不能关灯
Okay, come here.
行了 过来
Is this about the night-light?
你这么做是因为Jack说他不需要留夜灯吗
No way! Mm.
怎么可能 我不信
If Jack doesn't need one, neither do I.
如果Jack不需要留夜灯 我也不需要
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
I am exhausted from work,
我工作回来已经精疲力尽了
and we we both need to be up in a couple of hours,
而且 几个小时之后 我们都要起床
so we're gonna go upstairs,
所以 我们要上楼了
and I'm just gonna turn on the night-light,
而我要开着夜灯
and then you don't need to be scared of the dark, okay?
这样你就不会怕黑了 怎么样
I'm not scared of the dark.
我不怕黑
Why would I be scared of the dark?
黑有什么好怕的
I mean, it's just the number-one cause of murders.
我是说 黑不过是谋杀的第一诱因而已
What? The dark.
什么 在黑暗里啊
But go ahead and turn the lights out.
你把灯关了就关了呗
You're the parent.
毕竟你才是家长
Diane. Hmm?
Diane 怎么了
It's just science.
这只是科学原理
The dark is the absence of Photons... that's it.
黑暗是因为缺乏光子 这样而已
Wait. So, there's no Photons?! Nope.
等等 所以 光子不见了 是的
Where did the Photons go?! What?
光子去哪儿了 什么
Did they go into me? No...
他们是不是跑进我身体里了 不是
oh, God. I'm full of Photons!
天啊 我浑身上下都是光子
Okay. I'm full of Photons.
行了 我浑身都是光子
Okay, shh, shh, shh. Come on.
好了 嘘 嘘 嘘 我们走
Sweetheart, do you want to sleep with me tonight?
亲爱的 今晚你想要和我一起睡吗
Mmhmm! Okay. Come on.
当然 好 我们走
It's time for bed. No!!
该睡觉了 不
Okay, okay. Okay. All right.
好 好 好 怎么都行
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Mom?
妈
Mommy?
妈咪
Mama?
老妈
Rainbow! Huh?
Rainbow 啊
What? I'm awake. I'm awake, sweetie.
怎么了 我醒着呢 我醒着呢 亲爱的
What's happening?
发生什么事了
So... Photons, huh?
所以 光子 对吧
Huh? It's okay, sweetheart.
怎么了 没关系的 亲爱的
Daddy?
爸爸
Hmm? Oprah, I... my wife's coming.
奥普拉 我 我老婆来了
Hey, guys, good news. Cody got suspended.
嗨 大家伙儿 最新消息 Cody被停学了
Oh, wow, so it looks like you have an extra day to live.
哇 看起来你又能多活几天了
Congrats.
恭喜啊
Hey, dork!
嗨 蠢货
My boy Cody couldn't make it,
我们家Cody今天不能来上学
so I'm gonna kick your ass for him.
我要替他好好整整你
How many bullies do you have?
究竟有多少人欺负你
I mean, at some point,
我是说 都到这程度了
you just got to ask if you're the problem.
你得想想是不是你自己的问题
I'm gonna beat you with one hand and film it with the other.
我要一只手用来打你 另一只手把这画面录下来
Come on, Tyler. Leave me alone.
别这样了 Tyler 离我远点
Oh. What are you gonna do? You gonna cry about it?
你又能拿我怎么样 你要为这事儿哭了吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表