I once had scurvy and currently have rickets.
我原来得过坏血病 现在得了佝偻病
And yet, you chose a dance battle?
然后你竟然选择了斗舞
I... well, I... Never mind. Never mind.
我 这 算了 算了
Just go out there and do you best.
你就上台尽你最大努力就好
And know that no matter what happens,
另外 还要记得无论发生了什么
I will always remember you.
我会一直怀念你的
Okay.
嗯好
What?
啥玩意
Boys, throw me a beat for hot feet!
兄弟们 给我一个脚步热舞的节奏
Is it me? Let's go. Okay.
该我了么 我上了啊
I got this. All right, uh... give me a shimmy.
我搞得定的 来个希米舞的节奏
That's my man.
那是我男人
Bring the swing!
摇摆舞节奏走起
Uh, uh, hey, band.
呃 喂 乐队
Why don't you just go and give me... Drexy!
不如你们给我来个 Drexy
Drexy!
Drexy
Ohh, I slipped on something.
什么东西滑了我一跤
Ice. Oh, the irony.
冰 呵呵 好讽刺啊
Oh, no. I can't let Savoy win.
不行不行 我不能让Savoy赢
But you can't stand up.
但是你都站不起来
Maybe I don't have to.
可能 我不需要站起来
Really? Okay. Band.
真的么 那好吧 乐队
Whoo! Uh... Okay.
哇哦 这都可以
Turn it up!
躁起来吧
Hold on.
等一下啊
He beat Jolly by inventing break-dancing?!
他发明了霹雳舞 所以赢了Jolly
Nope. I reject that.
不可能 我是拒绝的
Don't be a sore moron. Our family won!
别当酸不啦叽的白♥痴♥好么 咱们家赢了
Actually...
实际上
Disqualified?!
不符合资格
I didn't agree to no worm-like dancing.
我可没同意要跟虫子舞比试
I'm gonna rip his head off. No, Bea. Bea, Bea.
我要把他的肥头拧下来 别别别 Bea
Dancing like a worm.
即使我跳的跟个虫子一样
We can still buy back your contract.
我们也能把你的合同买♥♥下来
My bank don't take ice chips.
我可不会把冰当钱收阿
Oh. Too bad.
那就可惜了
How about the two grand I made through Bippy
那你收不收我从Bippy那赢的两千块呢
betting against myself?
我赌我自己输
That's right.
就是这样
I didn't trust you,
我压根不相信你
so I hedged my chances to win even if I lost.
所以我确保即使我输了舞我都能赢钱
Kill him.
杀了他
Run! Let's go! Let's go! Run! Run!
快跑 我们走我们走 跑 快跑
Move your rickety legs! Go!
动动你的老残腿吧 赶紧走
Oh, they're rickety, rickety, rickety!
可它们很虚 很虚 很虚啊
The kid... the kid tied my shoes to the... to the...
这小孩 小孩把我鞋 系在 系在
the kid tied... the kid tied my shoes to the table.
那小孩 他把我鞋子系在桌子上了
Run! Go, go!
快跑 快 快
Now, what I was just trying to say to y'all before
既然这样 我之前不是跟你们说到
is I'm thinking about starting this line of lingerie...
我准备开始做女性内♥裤♥的业务
Savoy Javoy.
就叫Savoy Javoy
You like that?
你们觉得怎么样
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
We got to get my coat. Oh, to hell with it!
我们得去拿我衣服 管它的呢
No, no, the only reason I'm down to $5
不行不行 我兜里只剩5块
is because your wedding ring is in there!
就是因为衣服里装着你的结婚戒指啊
We got to get your coat. Okay, let's go. Oh!
我们得去拿你的衣服 好 我们走
Drat. One of Elroy's goons.
好烦阿 有一个Elroy的打手
Hold on a sec.
稍等一下
Here she comes.
她来了
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on, coat check.
快快快 快 检查下衣服
Go! Go!
赶紧走 走
Uh, go show them my emergency escape route.
去 把我紧急逃生路线告诉他们
But he just won a huge bet off you.
可他刚赢了你一大笔钱啊
Exactly. He gets away, Bippy don't have to pay.
没有错 他逃跑了我就不用付钱了
They're gonna need fast wheels.
他们还用得着好点的车
Give them these.
把这些给他
Hey, awful nice giving up your breezer, Bippy.
嘿 你把你的车给他们 也太好了吧
You getting soft?
你心软了呀
Not really.
并没有
That was the key to your car.
那是你汽车的钥匙
Get in the car! Get in the car!
快上车 快上车
Thank you, guys. Risking your lives to save us.
谢谢你们 为了救我们冒险
I just hate Elroy.
我就是讨厌Elroy
That clown's a worse tipper than you.
那货小费给的比你还少
Seriously.
说真的
Your parents, they raised you right.
你们父母把你们教育的很好
We're all orphans.
我们都是孤儿
Awkward.
尴尬咯
Well
这
We... We can't leave them here.
我们 不能就把他们扔在这
No. Okay. All right.
当然不能 好
Well, you're not orphans anymore.
你们不再是孤儿了
Get in the car!
上车
Shotgun!
还有枪呢(副驾驶座)
We're not orphans!
我们不是孤儿啦
And that is the God's honest truth.
这些 就是最后的真♥相♥
So, they kept the plucky orphans?
所以他们留下了那些机智的孤儿们吗
Yeah, at least till the Spanish flu wiped them all out.
对 至少待到了西班牙大流感之前
Just kidding.
开个玩笑啦
No, they all became the great aunts and uncles
他们变成你们曾叔叔曾姨姨了
that you're all named after.
你们名字就是随他们取的
So awesome!
超酷的啊
Diane, make sure to put that uncle Jojo Rags
Diane 记得在家谱里写上
predicted the great depression and world war II.
叔叔Jojo Rags预测到了大萧条和二战
Yes! Whatever. Aunt Zora invented texting.
好 随他去 Zora阿姨发明了短♥信♥
All right, all right, all right, everybody listen up.
好了好了好了 都听我说
Listen up, listen up.
听我说 听我说
I've got a story to tell.
我有个故事要跟你们讲
I bet you do.
我猜你也憋不住了
It's about your great-great-great-grandma,
是关于你们的曾曾曾祖母
aunt... Jemima.
Jemima 阿姨
What? Did she...?
她在说啥
Oh, she was big, she was black, and she was beautiful...
她又壮 又黑 又漂亮
a lot like your grandma Ruby.
长得很像你们的Ruby奶奶
So, the twins had plenty of information
于是 我们的双胞胎获得了
for their family-history project.
很多的关于家族历史的信息
Would their teacher buy it?
他们的老师会买♥♥账么
Do you think this is a joke?
你们觉得这作业是开玩笑的吗
Not at all. They got the "F."
完全没有 他们还是得了F
But point is, there is a story to tell...
但重要的是 一个故事需要代代相传
the story of us, our family, our culture.
关于我们 我们的家庭 我们的文化
The details of the story might change over time,
故事的细节或许会随时间改变
but the important thing is we tell it.
但重要的是 我们把它传递下去
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表