Nobody's gonna remember what he says anyway.
反正也不会有人记得他说的话
Dre... Hmm?
Dre 嗯
I promise to love, honor, and Cherish you.
我保证爱着你 尊重你 珍惜你
Ah.
哈
So you just gonna take all the good ones
所以你一开始就把
right off the top, huh? Dre, stop it.
好听的都说了 Dre 别说了
Oh, no. Okay. Okay.
噢 不 好吧 好吧
Bow, you believed in me when no one else did.
Bow 在最困难的时候你相信了我
And to this day, I still don't know why
直到今天 我也不知道原因
a woman so beautiful who was almost done with med school
一个如此美丽的女人在即将从医学院毕业
would bet on me when she had a far better hand.
拥有美好前程的时候 却选择了我
But I'm so, so glad that she did.
但我非常 非常高兴 你选择了我
Me too.
我也是
Oh! Oh! Oh, hey, hey, hey. No... uh, n-not right now.
噢 噢 噢 嘿 嘿 嘿 不要 不是现在
Hold on. I'm not done yet.
等等 我还没说完
Um...
嗯
But I do have one regret.
但我有一个遗憾
What? What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
I wasn't able to get you the ring that you wanted.
我无法给你你想要的戒指
Dre, it's fine.
Dre 没关系
I love the old one, sweetie. I love it.
我喜欢旧的那个 宝贝 我喜欢那个
Oh, girl. I'm just playing.
噢 宝贝 我逗你的
What? Give it to me, son.
什么 给我吧 儿子
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地 噢 谢天谢地
Bam!
砰
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地 噢 谢天谢地
Oh... My God.
噢 我的天呐
By the power vested in me... And me.
以我至高无上的权力 还有我
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
Come here. Kiss your bride!
来吧 亲吻你的新娘吧
Give it... give it to me!
给我 给我
Guys! Huh?
伙计们 怎么了
You're still married. What?
你们一直是夫妻 什么
I read the small print on the saturnology website,
我看到了教堂网站的小通告
and it says all marriages before 2002 are still valid.
上面说2002年以前的婚礼都是合法的
Wait. You mean we were married this whole time?
等等 你是说我们一直是合法的吗
Yep. Which means I'm not a bastard.
没错 这就是说我不是私生子
Dad is my dad.
老爸是我亲爸
We really are twins!
我们真的是双胞胎
Hold up, friend.
等等 朋友
Let's see what the tests say.
我们先看看测试结果怎么说
Sorry, Zoey. We can't all be legit.
抱歉了 Zoey 我们不可能全是合法的
Well, at least my dad can hit a jumper.
至少我爸能跳投
Hey, enough talk about Rick Fox, all right?
嘿 别再提Rick Fox了好吧
Your mother has never met Rick Fox.
你们妈从来没见过Rick Fox
Right, babe?
是吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
是吧 宝贝
Huh? Hmm?
哈 嗯
Oh. Wha...
噢 那个
Such a beautiful day out.
天气真不错
Look at the trees.
瞧瞧这些树
Oh! Lovely trees.
噢 多美好的树啊
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表