Separate but equal.
隔离但平等
What's that look?
真是什么表情
Have you tried this before?
你以前试过这招了吗
You know what?
你知道吗
I've got to get me some actual friends.
我需要给自己找些真正的朋友了
Okay, here's the plan.
好 计划是这样的
You walk up to Kyra. I'll be your brain.
你去找Kyra 我当你的大脑
Here.
给你
Oh. No, thanks. I waterpik after every meal.
不用了 我每次吃完饭都会用洁碧
No, idiot.
不 白♥痴♥
Ryan gosling said five words in "Drive"
在<亡命驾驶>里 Ryan Gosling只说了五个字
and still got a married woman with just this.
还钓到了个已婚少♥妇♥ 靠的就是它
You know what?
你知道吗
Walk.
走啊
I'm Cho... I'm choking.
我卡在嗓子里了
No, you're fine.
你没事的
Just stay confident and say hi.
保持自信 然后说嗨
H-hi.
嗨
What?
干嘛
Now compliment her lip gloss.
现在称赞她的唇蜜
Uh, cool gloss. Does it last all day?
呃 很酷的唇蜜 能维持一整天吗
No! Not like you want to borrow it!
不 别说的好像你要买♥♥一样
You know what? Never mind.
你知道吗 算了
Just laugh,
笑吧
but not too hard.
再别笑的太猛
O... kay.
好吧
Now break eye contact and check out another girl.
现在移开视线 开始看其他女孩
The blonde to your left.
你左边的那个金发的
And that's how you drop a jealousy bomb.
这就是如何让女人醋意大发
Now casually touch Kyra's elbow, and we're golden.
现在自然地去碰Kyra的手肘 我们就成功了
Graze like a player. Don't linger like a pervert.
像情场高手那样轻轻掠过 别像变♥态♥一样反复磨蹭
Oh. Free-styling small talk. Not bad!
自♥由♥发挥的对话 不错
See you later.
待会儿见
Ohhhh.
哦
Oh, my God! She asked me out!
我的上帝 她约我出去了
Actually, she asked me out.
实际上 她约的是我
So, Josh's "Separate but equal" Suggestion
所以 Josh提议的"隔离但平等"
Was horribly offensive,
是非常的冒犯人
but repackaged as "Different but the same"?
但如果重新包装成"不同又相等"
That could work.
就可以了
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Oh.
哦
Welcome, milady.
欢迎 夫人
Dre!
Dre
This is where you proposed to me.
这是你向我求婚的地方
A special place for my true love.
只属于我的真爱的特别地点
Baby boy!
宝贝儿子
I got your GPS text.
我收到你的GPS短♥信♥了
You sent her one, too? Mmhmm.
你也给她发了吗 嗯
Oh, my God, Dre.
我的天啊 Dre
This is where you told me you got into college!
这是你告诉我你考上大学时的地方
Hold on.
等等
Am I hearing that I got sloppy seconds on an overlook?
所以说我是捡了个二手眺望台吗
When were you here before?
你什么时候来过这
This is my proposal spot.
这是我的求婚地方
Well, it was my spot first!
一开始这就是我的地方
Okay, ladies, ladies, ladies, look.
好吧 女士们 听着
It's both your spot, all right?
这是你们两个的地方 好吗
I love this spot.
我爱这个地方
Which I thought was my spot.
我以为这是我的地方
But we all know it's mine.
但大家都知道这是我的
Okay, look. Please, please. I love you both.
好吧 听着 求你们了 我爱你们两个
But this is killing me.
但这真是太折磨了
I'm doing my best to try to get you guys together.
我尽全力希望能让你们融洽相处
I'm sweating over here.
我忙乎了半天
Look at this! I made finger sandwiches!
看看这个 我做了手指三明治
He made sandwiches.
他做了三明治
But he probably didn't wash his hands.
但他很可能没洗手
He never does.
他从来不洗
Mmm!
嗯
Dirty boy.
脏孩子
Ohh. Filthy, filthy man.
哦 死脏的男人
Whoo!
噢
I didn't mind taking a couple of hits
我不介意遭受一些打击
if it meant they were getting along.
只要她们能和平共处
And they weren't wrong.
而且他们说的没错
I did not wash my hands.
我的确没洗手
I came straight from work, stopped to get gas,
我从公♥司♥直接出来 去加了油
and then made the sandwiches in my back seat.
然后在汽车后座上做了这些三明治
So, for 16 hours, we had peace...
所以 我们保持了16个小时的和平
Until my mom did something you just don't do.
直到我妈做了件旁人绝对不做的事情
Look who's got a new natural!
看看谁做了个新发型
Oh, no.
哦 不
Ruby, you cannot just change Diane's hair
Ruby 你没经过我的允许
without asking me first.
就随便改Diane的发型
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I-I'm just introducing the baby
我只是在跟这个宝贝介绍
to her Zulu-Cherokee heritage.
她的祖鲁-彻罗基传统
You're not Cherokee!
你不是彻罗基族人
Look, I don't get what the problem is.
我不觉得有什么问题
The baby loves it.
宝贝很喜欢
And I love it.
我也喜欢
But until she's old enough to do her hair herself,
但等到她足够大能打理自己的头发之前
then it's just easier for me to do it the way I do it.
我给她做的发型让我更容易打理
So what you're saying is
所以你是说
you don't have time to take care of your kids.
你没时间照顾你的孩子们
What?! Ladies, ladies, ladies, ladies!
什么 女士们 女士们
Okay, let's not fight.
我们不要吵架
Diane can't handle this.
Diane会受不了的
I'm fine. I don't internalize things.
我没事 我也不喜欢把话憋在心里
People disagree.
但别人不这么想
You see what you've done to her? She's broken!
看看你们对她做了什么 她都坏掉了
Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just drop it.
好吧 对不起 我放弃就是了
Oh, see? She dropped it, baby.
你看 她放弃了 宝贝
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I was just curious about your parenting choices.
我只是很好奇你的养育方式
No judgment.
没别的意思
"No judgment"? You know what, Ruby?
没别的意思 告诉你吧 Ruby
You can't just put "No" In front of a word
你以为你说话加个"没"字的话
and make it go away,
就真能让那东西消失吗
because if I could, I would just say "No Ruby"!
要是真这样 我就希望以后"没有Ruby"
What? No Ruby!
什么 没有Ruby
No Ruby!
没有Ruby
She's still here.
她还在这里
Bow. What?
Bow 干嘛
My mother was completely out of pocket, okay?
我妈刚刚完全失控了 好吧
That thing with Diane's hair... That wasn't cool.
Diane头发的事 那有点过分了
Whatever. It's fine.
随便吧 我没事
I'm not gonna let her bother me anymore.
我不会再让她烦扰到我了
Good for you, babe. Oh, my God!
好样的 宝贝 天哪
She bothers me!
她烦死我了
Why does she rile me like this?
为什么她要这样激怒我
Rile you?
激怒你
Yeah. I'm so riled! I'm riled, Dre!
是啊 我被气死了 气死了 Dre
Oh, yeah, you're pretty riled.
你确实很气的啊
Why does she have this weird power over me
为什么她总要用这种怪能量对付我
after all these years?
都那么多年了
I have to go in the bathroom and cry
她每次嫌弃我房♥子灰尘多的时候
every time she makes a comment about my dusty house?
我都不得不哭晕在厕所
I mean, is the house that dusty?
这房♥子真的那么多灰尘吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表