I-I should have told you.
我 我应该跟你坦白的
I should have told you, and I didn't.
我早应该告诉你 可是我没说
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
Babe, I'm really gonna surprise you now...
宝贝 我必须要给你说句惊喜的话
I get it.
我理解你
Seriously? Huh!
真的吗 当然
Yes, it's ancient history. Yeah.
是啊 都是陈年旧事了 没错
Plus, there's plenty of things I haven't told you about.
而且 我也有很多事瞒着你呢
Wait, what what, now?
什么 什么事啊
But the point is,
但重点是
all of our secrets are out in the open now.
我们现在都知道对方的全部秘密啦
But... but you didn't tell me...
可是 可是你没告诉我什么啊
Ah, ah, ah, let's not forget who's in the hot seat.
你可别忘了现在尴尬的人是我喔
Actually, you're just lucky
实际上 你特别幸运
that you married a man like me... magnanimous.
你嫁给了我这样宽宏大量的男人
See? Hmm.
看到没 嗯呐
We're meant to be.
我们注定要在一起
If Lance hadn't broken it off with me,
如果Lance没有跟我分手的话
I never would have met you, my Dre.
我就不会遇到你了 我亲爱的Dre
Oh. Thanks, baby.
喔 谢谢你宝贝
Hold on.
慢着
Did she just say Lance dumped her?
她刚是说Lance甩了她对吧
Who the hell am I married to?
我他妈到底娶了个什么样的人啊
This is crazy, man.
这太疯狂了
I always saw me and Bow as this power couple...
我一直觉得我和Bow是强强联手
The dumpers, not the dumpees.
只会甩别人 而不是被人甩
And you still are, boss.
你现在还是那样的人啊
Look, who cares if he looked her dead in the face and said,
谁在乎他是不是毫无表情地对她说
"There's no way I want to go further with this"?
"我跟你走不下去了"
That's his thing. One man's trash, right?
那是他的问题 甲之砒霜 乙之蜜糖 对吧
No!
不是那样的
Man, Bow and I are A-listers.
Bow和我是人中龙凤啊
Jay and Bey.
是Jay-Z和Beyonce般的结合
Look, I'm just worried that now I'm Jay
我好担心现在我是Jay-Z
and she's one of those other girls...
可她是其他随便什么女孩儿
Destiny's illegitimate child, Hazel.
真名弃女 什么Hazel之类的
Hey, Dre, get out of your head, man.
Dre 别再想这些了
Look at me. I always get dumped.
你看我 我总是被甩的那个
That don't make me a loser, you know?
可是你知道 这并不表示我很失败呐
Dre, there is absolutely nothing wrong
Dre 男人和被甩掉的女人约会
with a man dating a woman who's been dumped.
一点儿问题也没有
You don't think so? No, man.
你不这么认为吗 一点也不啊
I almost exclusively date women who have been dumped.
我几乎都只跟被甩的女人约会
I'll wait outside the club by the street meat cart,
我总是在夜店门外的食物车旁边等着
looking for girls to stumble out at closing
等着那些跌跌撞撞走出来
with runny mascara and a broken heel.
睫毛都快飞了高跟鞋也快断掉的女孩
Then your boy Josh goes to wiz-erk!
然后你们的Josh就去拯救世界了
I'll whisper in their ear, "You can do better.
我会在她们耳边轻声说 你可以找到更好的
You can do better. Shh, shh, shh.
你可以找到更好的 么么么
But not tonight." Mm?
不过不是今晚 怎么样
Feel better?
感觉好点了没
No. Okay.
完全没有 好吧
Look, just let it go, boss.
就让这事儿过去吧
Okay, you start digging in a cemetery,
你纯属把自己钻牛角尖
all you gonna find is dead bodies.
你找不到什么结果的
You know, you right, Curtis. You're right.
嗯 Curtis 你说的对
You know, I'm gonna leave it alone.
我不管那些事儿了
I did not leave it alone.
我怎么可能不管呢
Hey, Lance. More scotch?
Lance 再来点酒吗
Oh, thank you. All right.
好啊 谢谢 不客气
I told you that Lance and I were engaged.
我告诉过你了Lance和我订过婚
Of course I did!
我肯定告诉你了
Money. "Old people eating cheese"
太精彩了 "老人吃芝士"
just graduated to "Mom's secret fiance
逐渐演变成 "妈妈的神秘未婚夫
could wreck her marriage."
是如何搞砸她的婚姻的"
Why is there so much footage of that lady's butt?
为什么这么多那个女人屁♥股♥的特写
It's called "Ambient b-roll," And I need it.
这叫做环境特写 我需要这种镜头
We need it.
是我们需要
I need it.
其实是我自己需要
We still need to find a villain in all this.
可是我们还需要一个反派
There's a villain in our house?
啊 我们家有什么反派吗
Like... Like Bane?
像是贝恩那种吗
No. All reality shows have a villain...
不是的 所有的真人秀都需要一个反派
The drama queen you love to hate,
那种大家都讨厌的夸张女王
your Snookis, your Omarosas, your Bryant Gumbels.
Snookis Omarosas Gumbels那种人物
Now let's go find ours.
咱们现在就去找我们的反派吧
My money's on Maisie.
我赌应该是Maisie
Really? Why her?
是吗 为什么是她啊
I saw her double dip in the Ponzu.
我看到她蘸了两次柚子酱
Dirty, dirty girl.
真是太不卫生了
Kind of crazy finding out that you and Bow
知道了你和Bow订过婚什么的
were engaged and everything.
真是太让人惊讶了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
唉对不起
All these years, I assumed you knew. It's cool.
我还以为你早知道呢 没什么
Hey, just curious how it all ended.
我只是很好奇你们为什么结束啊
You know, was it the type of thing
我是说 是不是因为
where you saw the writing on the wall
你有某种不详预兆
with a girl that spectacular?
感觉跟这好姑娘没好结果
You know, did you dump her before she dumped you?
我是想问 你甩了她还是她甩了你啊
Hey, hey, no shame in that game, playboy.
这没什么可丢脸的
I don't know. Who can remember? It was college.
我都忘了 谁还能记住大学的事情啊
College. I get it.
大学 嗯我知道了
A little experimental phase, huh?
那时候还在揣摩阶段 对吧
Not sure what team you were playing for.
不知道自己到底喜欢男的还是女的
Yeah, no, no, had to clear the deck for Mr. Right.
嗯 想把自己献给梦中王子吧
Dre, I'm not gay.
Dre 我不是基佬
You've been staring at my wife all night.
你整晚都在盯着我老婆看
In fact, you're doing it right now.
事实上 你现在就正看着呢
Huh?
我有吗
Look, man, if I had to dig deep here,
听着 你要是非要让我说原因
I guess I had to end things with Bow
我觉得我和Bow之所以分开
because... she was still not over Brian.
是因为她心里还忘不了Brian
Who's Brian?
Brian又是谁啊
The guy who dumped her after Mike. What?!
那个在Mike之后甩了她的人啊 什么
I have had a spontaneous idea... let's play a game!
我突然有个好主意 我们玩个游戏吧
This isn't gonna be the type of thing
这不会变成那种
where we're gonna get naked, are we?
需要暴露秘密的游戏吧
Hmm? Full disclosure?
什么 是要全盘托出吗
I had a botched circumcision a few years ago.
我以前遭遇过更难堪的情况
Just so you know.
就是给你说说而已
What about celebrity charades, huh? Oh!
猜名人游戏怎么样 等下
I actually had a different kind of game in mind.
其实我脑子里涌现了一个更好的主意
Really? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
So, I'm not proud of how this is about to go down,
我对这事发生的方式感到挺羞愧
but I needed answers.
但我需要知道真♥相♥
All right.
好啦
Everybody know how to play "I never"?
大家都知道 "我从没做过"的游戏吧
It's where I say something I have never done,
就是 我说一件我从没做过的事
like, "I have never been dumped by a guy named Brian."
比如 "我从来没有被一个叫Brian的家伙甩过"
Wait, what? Oh, I'll explain.
什么 等一下 我给你解释
You've been dumped by a guy named Brian...
你被一个叫Brian的家伙甩过
Yes, thank you. Oh!
呵呵 谢谢你啊 哇哦
So you drink.
所以你就得喝酒
Okay. There you go.
好吧 来喝吧
I'll go next.
我开始下一轮
I've never spent
我从来没在感恩节
a Thanksgiving meeting David Spade's parents.
去拜访过David Spade的父母
Oh, that's me!
哈哈我做过了
Yeah, that's her. All right.
对 她干过那事儿 继续吧
Okay, I'm gonna go next. I'm gonna go next.
好了 我是一下个 我是下一个
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表