Hold on a second.
等一下
Killer Kris.
杀手Kris
Big Dre, what up?
大块头 咋样啊
Or should I say "Mr. Senior Vee-Peezy"?
还是我该叫你 高级副总裁先生咧
This is my assistant, Kris.
这是我助手 Kris
Notice how I do the shake with him.
看看我是怎么跟他握手的
That's because I consider him an honorary brother.
那是因为我把他当做我兄弟
Hey, Kris, let me ask you a question. Yeah.
嘿 Kris 我问你个问题 问吧
Did you ever want to play the same sport
你有没有想过在高中里
your dad played in high school?
跟你♥爸♥选择同一种运动
Are you kidding? Of course.
开玩笑吗你 当然会啊
My dad was a frickin' field-hockey god.
我爸简直是曲棍球天王
Meeting's in 10.
十点开会
Whatever.
算了吧
Yo! Dr. Dre!
哟 Dre博士
This is Josh. Um...
这是Josh
Not an honorary brother.
完全没拿他当兄弟
Just "Andre."
Andre就好
Right. Sorry. Andre.
对啊 抱歉 Andre
Hey, bro, we-- oh. I mean "Andre."
嘿 兄弟 我是说 Andre
Listen, we're working on this Folgers Copy,
听着 我们在做福杰仕公♥司♥的案子
and we wanted to know how you think a black guy
我们就想问问 你觉得
would say "Good morning."
黑人会怎么讲"早上好"
Hmm.
嗯
Probably just like that.
大概就像那样吧
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
好 很好 很好
Hey, hey, Stevens called a meeting,
嘿 Stevens要开会
And I think something big might be up.
我觉得可能要公布点大事
Really? You know, I'm hearing "Historic,"
真的吗 我听说好像会是"历史性时刻"
"Game-changing" being tossed around.
好像也有人说会"改变大势"
Could just be office gossip. Ha ha!
不过也可能只是些办公蜚语啦
If I could have your attention...
大家请注意
At Stevens & Lido, there was a clear separation
在史蒂文斯利多公♥司♥里分成两派
between lower management...
分别是底层管理部门
and upper management.
和高层管理部门
In a bidding war...
在投标的竞争里
And that always made me feel like it was us...
而且这总是让我觉得我们
Versus them.
在跟他们对抗
Even our snacks were divided.
连我们的小吃也有差别
We get cheetos and grape soda,
我们拿到的是奇多膨化零嘴跟提子汽水
while they always get what looks like a Medieval Feast.
而他们却总像在开中世纪盛宴一样
Let's eat! Let's eat!
吃吧 来吃吧
That's why this promotion was such a big deal.
所以这次的推广非常重要
For once, one of us
总算 我们中的一员
was going to get a chance to be one of them.
有机会成为他们的一员
More wine!
加酒
To us!
敬我们
Actually, no!
不
To them!
是敬他们
Like my daddy said,
就像我爸说的
you chase a squirrel,
如果你要追求一只松鼠
you better be prepared to eat his nuts.
最好得吃得惯坚果(也指蛋蛋)
All right...
好了 言归正传
Uh, I'm sure you've all heard I have an announcement.
相信你们都听说了 我有事要宣布
Uh, myself and the board
我和董事会决定
have decided to up a new senior vice president here in the company.
在公♥司♥内部 提拔一名高级副总裁
What?!
什么
That's crazy! Oh, my god!
这太不可思议了 我的天哪
Hey, hey, but very wise.
明智之举啊
Yeah. Yeah. Hm.
明智 真明智
And this new SVP will also be heading up our creative presentation
并且 这位新晋高级副总裁将会引领我们的创意提案
to grab the $250 million L.A. Tourism Account.
争取价值2.5亿美元的洛杉矶旅游账单
All right.
好了
It is a big deal for us. We need a home run here.
对我们来说这是笔大交易 一定要成功
Sabrina, I'm not gonna forget about you
Sabrina 我不会忘了你的
when I become one of them, all right?
即使我成了他们的一员
Excuse me. Excuse me. All right.
借过 借过 好嘞
Uh, excuse me. Yeah. ...Change who we are.
借过 改变我们自己
So, without any further ado,
我就不多啰嗦了
I would like us all to give a warm congrats
大家一起热烈欢迎
to the SVP of our new Urban division, Andre Johnson!
我们新都市部门高级副总裁 Andre Johnson
That's right.
没错
Andre! Uh, I'm I'm sorry.
Andre 额 抱歉
Uh... Did you say "Urban"?
你刚说的是"都市"吗
Urban division.
都市部门
Wait. Did they just put me in charge of black stuff?
等等 你不会是要让我负责黑人员工吧
I don't like the social media at the table.
我不希望饭桌上出现社交媒体工具
I told you that. Junior, pass the hot sauce.
我不想再说一遍 孙子 把辣椒酱递给我
Okay. Hello! Okay.
好了 大家安静
To my husband,Senior Vice President.
敬我丈夫 获任高级副总裁
Yes! Yeah!
好耶
Congrats to my son! Yeah!
祝贺你 我的儿子
Finally made it, son.
终于成功了 儿子
Finally made it... Holla!
终于成功了
...To head puppet of the white man.
敬白种人的傀儡主管
Oh, pops. Come on. You're here to celebrate him.
老爸 别这样 你是来帮他庆祝的
Actually, you told me I was coming over to eat fried chicken.
明明你说让我过来吃炸鸡的
I have no idea what the hell this is. Hey.
这是个什么鬼东西 还给我
It's fried chicken.
这是炸鸡啊
Really? It's baked fried chicken.
你不是说真的吧 是烤炸鸡
Oh, so fried fried chicken is too black for you.
所以说 你嫌真正的炸鸡太黑人了是吗
Pops! Pops, seriously?
老爸 说正经的
Hey, hey. Hey, hey. Babe, babe, babe, babe.
宝贝 宝贝儿
What? You know what? Pops is right.
怎么了 其实老爸说的没错
You know, I-I do feel like a puppet.
我的确感觉自己像个傀儡
As you should.
本来就是
I said I wanted to be the first black SVP for Stevens & Lido,
我确实说过想做史蒂文斯利多公♥司♥的第一任黑人高级副总裁
When, actually, I wanted to be the first SVP
但事实上 我想做的只是第一任高级副总裁
who happened to be black.
又碰巧是个黑人罢了
What's the difference?
这有区别吗
Obama's the first black president.
奥巴马是第一个黑人总统
I mean, does that make him any less president? No.
那他就少一份总统样了吗 没有
No, because he's the first black president of the United States.
不 那是因为他是第一个任职美国总统的黑人
Not the first black president of the Urban United States.
而不是美国都市区的第一任黑人总统
Obama's the first black president? What
奥巴马是第一个黑人总统 什么
You're doing a bang-up job over here.
你们真是"教子有方"
No, no, no. Hold on a second. Let's explore this.
停 停 停 等一下 我们把话说清楚
Jack, did you really not know
Jack 你真的不知道
that Obama was the first black president?
奥巴马是第一个黑人总统吗
He's the only president I've ever known.
他是我唯一认识的总统
"Only." Did you hear that? "Only." He gets a pass.
唯一 听到了吗 唯一 没事了
So that explains his complete lack of presidential trivia.
这说明了为什么他缺乏有关总统的知识了
Hey. You two.
你们两个
You knew that Obama was the first black president, right?
你们俩知道奥巴马是第一个黑人总统吗
I gguess. Okay.
应该吧 行吧
Okay?
行吧
Mm-hmm. See what I'm talking about?
看我怎么说来着
Baked chicken.
肤浅的年轻人
What you doing?
你在干吗
Looking at pictures...
看我们家那些
...of my urban family.
"都市"家庭照
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
You got to stop with the whole pity-party thing.
你不能再自怨自艾了
You don't think I go through this kind of thing all the time
你知道吗 作为一名女医生
being a female doctor?
我重复经历着类似的事
It's not that big of a deal. You got to keep it real.
没什么大不了的 你要实在点
Keep it real.
实在点
That's what I said. Ookay. All all this coming from, uh,
就是这样 好吧 说这话的人居然是
a biracial or mixed or omni-colored-complexion,
一个混血的或者说是个有色的
whatever-it-is- they're-calling-it-today woman
不管别人如何称呼黑人
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表