Those were my grapes.
那是我的葡萄
You know what?
你知道吗
You out-pranking us was actually pretty awesome, dad.
你的反整蛊真的很赞 爸爸
Can't wait to get you back next year.
好想快点到明年 报仇雪恨
Aww, thank you, baby girl.
噢 谢谢你 宝贝女儿
That means a lot, and I know you meant it
这对我意义重大 我知道你是真心的
because you weren't looking at your phone when you said it.
因为你说的时候 都没看手♥机♥呢
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
I...
我
Babe, I got to hand it to you. Oh.
宝贝 你真的很厉害 啊
You really tapped into my biggest fears.
你真的戳到了我最大的恐惧
Home invasion?
入室抢劫吗
No.
不是
The thought of you guys growing up.
是你们即将长大
That scares the hell out of me.
这让我觉得恐怖之极
Please don't do it for another 15, 20 years, okay?
请等个十五 二十年再长大好吗
Okay. Aww.
好的 噢
Uh, you all got a maid? What?
你们请佣人了吗 什么
'Cause she's gonna have to clean that microwave.
因为她得清洁一下微波炉了
It's filthy.
里面很恶心
including the one that I do thisN
包括接下来我要做的
So it was a good Halloween after all.
到头来 这是一个很棒的万圣节
Turns out, the Johnson family traditions is stronger than ever
原来Johnson家庭传统比以往都牢固
Hey, son, hold out your right hand.
儿子 伸出你的右手
All right. Watch this.
好吧 瞧这个
Afro!
爆♥炸♥头
Afro!
爆♥炸♥头
You know Jordan?
你认识乔丹吗
Yeah, I met him at a golf tournament once.
是啊 我在一个高尔夫联赛见过他一次
What about Ray from Account?
会计部的Ray呢
Of course! I don't play with my money.
当然了 我可不把钱交给陌生人处理
Craig and Liam? No!
Craig跟Liam呢 不认识
Oh, oh, oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
哦 等等 等一下
From Long Beach? Yeah.
长滩的吗 是啊
I went to their barbecue last summer. Damn it!
去年夏天我参加了他们的烧烤 靠
Josh can't be right.
Josh不可能是对的
Between the two of us,
我们两个之间
there has to be a black person that we don't know.
肯定有一个我们都不认识的黑人
Dionne Warwick? Wonderful woman,
Dionne Warwick呢 美妙的女人
generous lover.
慷慨的情人
What!? What?
什么 什么
I didn't... I didn't say nothing.
我什么都没说
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表