It's been said black people have a double consciousness.
传说我们黑人都拥有双重意识
We have our mainstream selves to be in "The Man's" World,
在人种大融合的世界里 我们会跟随大流
and we have our down-home selves for the brothers.
而在黑人兄弟之间 我们表现得乡土朴素
Some of us handle the switch effortlessly.
有的人游离于两者之间 如鱼得水
Some of us have trouble.
而有的人却应付不来
What really happened on that Thursday...
周四时 奥古斯塔高中里面
Here at Augusta High School that led to Chris Wood's death.
究竟发生了什么导致Chris Wood惨死
What the* is that?!
这*是啥
I'm dyin' in this *country-ass town.
我*就要死在这*倒霉乡下了
I was always one of those who handled it perfectly,
我一直能完美转换 无缝链接
but no more switching back and forth for me.
但是我不要再这样变来变去了
From now on, I'm keepin' it real, one hundred...
从今往后 要保持真我 一百分之一百
damn it. I mean, a hunnit.
卧♥槽♥ 我是说 百分百(黑人说法)
You may be wondering how I got to this very real place.
或许你在好奇 我怎么要保持真我呢
Well, if you believe
这么说吧 如果你相信
every Hollywood movie ever made,
好莱坞的那些电影的话
the same way any black guy
那么和那些电影里面的
gets anywhere...
所有黑人一样
with the help of a white guy.
那就是找个白人小帮手
And for me, it was this white guy.
对我来说 就是这个白人
As a black man in corporate America,
作为一名身处美国公♥司♥的黑人
my days are pretty much filled
我的生活里充斥着
with a series of awkward handshakes.
一连串尴尬的握手活动
Hey. There's the fist grab...
嘿 有抓抓拳
the sexy finger lock,
有情♥色♥扣扣手
and my favorite...
还有我的最爱
the half air ball into a full intimate embrace.
半个"三不沾"演绎成了全套的爱的抱抱
Ahh. All right, all right. No.
啊 好了 好了 别
No.
别
But every once in a while,
可是偶尔会有那么一回
something happens that really rattles me.
怪事发生 让我惊慌不已
The awkward one ends up being me.
我成了那个该尴尬的货
Andre Johnson, this is Jay Simmons.
Andre Johnson 这位就是Jay Simmons
Hey, how are you?
嘿 你好啊
Oh, you're gonna do that, huh? It's all good.
噢 你要来这套动作吗 呃蛮好蛮好
Yeah, Andre's feeling a little under the weather.
呃 Andre身体不大舒服
It's a light ebola scare, but, uh... ah...
轻微的埃博拉恐慌症 不过 呃 啊
Oh! And this is Charlie Telphy.
对了 这位是Charlie Telphy
Hey, what up? Hey.
嘿 你好啊 嘿
Ahh.
啊
Unh, unh.
哈 哈
All right. Okay.
漂亮 好的
Let me show you.
您来看看
Charlie... do you know dude?
Charlie 你认识他吗
Nah, just met him? Why? What's up?
不认识啊 刚见第一面 咋地了
There was a spin in your handshake.
刚那一套动作里有个旋转
Oh, we reversed the spin
哦 我们反向转一圈
so we can get a nice backhand slap before the snap.
这样我们打响指之前就能来一记漂亮的反手拍
What? No big deal, Dre. We just felt it.
啥 没啥大不了的 感觉来了嘛
You know how it is, right?
你懂的啦 是吧
Eh? Yeah, you know how it is.
呃 对吧 你懂的
Guys, although boxable.Com is already one of the biggest
同志们 尽管Boxable网已经是规模
e-commerce marketplaces on the web,
数一数二的电商平台了
they're interested in expanding their customer base,
他们仍想扩大客户基础
so Jay's here to see how we can help them
所以Jay来看看我们要怎样帮他们
market it to the urban community.
进军到黑人群体里
See, y'all don't know me,
看吧 你们不了解我
but I don't play none of this Hollywood rah-rah-ish, okay?
我不搞好莱坞那些花里胡哨的 懂吗
But when I heard your urban division was the truth,
可当我听说了你们的黑人部门后
I had to come check y'all out.
我特地来考察一下
The bottom line is,
我们的底线起码是
we want black folks to start feeling us more.
黑人朋友们能感受到我们的存在多一点
You feel me?
你感受到我了吗
So, tell me why I should get down with you guys
那么 和我讲讲为什么我应该相信你们
and help us start getting felt. Oh, you are gonna get felt
让你们帮我们刷存在感 你们会刷起存在感的(被摸)
like you were on a Japanese subway at rush hour.
就像高峰期的日本地铁一样
That's actually not a racist comment.
这可不是啥歧视宣言喔
It's considered rude not to grope
他们觉得 在亚洲地铁上
if you're on the Asian subways.
不摸别人才是不礼貌呢
Known fact... per my father.
这是常识 我爸告诉我的
Mommy, we have to make a living museum
妈妈 我们得做一个美国名人的
of famous Americans, and we need someone to help us.
活人博物馆 我们需要找人帮忙
What's a living museum?
啥叫活人博物馆
It's like a costume we wear,
就是我们穿着戏服
and then we write some stuff that explains who our hero is.
然后我们写点东西解释我们扮演的英雄是谁
Sounds fun! I'd be happy to help.
听起来好好玩 我愿意帮你们
No offense, mom, but you're not really that creative.
我不是冒犯你哦妈妈 但你不怎么有创造力喔
Or fun to work with.
也不是个好玩的队友
But I'm sure Zoey and Junior had to do this
不过我相信Zoey和Junior像我们这么大的时候
when they were our age.
肯定也做过这个
They could be very helpful!
他们肯定能帮上大忙
Can't... swamped.
不行哦 我忙不过来
Yeah. Hard pass for me, too.
嗯 也别指望我了
Okay, well, listen.
好吧 嗯 听着
I might not be creative Or fun to work with.
我或许是没啥创造力 也不是个好玩的队友
You made that point, Jack.
Jack 你已经说过了
But check this out.
可是你们瞧好了
Watch what I can do. Zoey, Junior, help them.
看我的本事 Zoey Junior 过来帮忙
But we really... Now!
可是我们真的 现在就来
Or I will make you move out!
不然就给老娘滚粗
Not graceful, but effective.
不够优雅 但胜在有效
Very effective.
非常有效
In keeping with your company's ultimate goal
为了坚守你们公♥司♥的首要目标
in broadening its market share to include the urban consumer,
扩大市场份额 进军黑人客户领域
Stevens & Lido, with our peerless mastery
凭借我们对美国黑人
of the African-American psychographic,
心理状态的完美了解
is uniquely poised to help you gain penetration
我们Stevens & Lido公♥司♥
into this highly desired community.
将会卓有成效地为你们达到目标
So, is that it?
所以 就这些吗
Uh, we also offer compet... competitive rates
呃 我们还可以给你最有竞 竞争力的价格
and, uh, day passes to the gym downstairs.
还有呃 楼下健身房♥的日卡
Okay, okay. But that's it, though.
我懂我懂 但是就这么多了是吧
Uh, yeah. Okay.
呃 是啊 好吧
What about you, Cochise? What you got?
你怎么看 好伙子 你有啥想法
I think y'all should stop leaving stuff
我认为吧 大家都应该不要再把东西
on people's Porches.
扔在人家的门廊上了
Uh, uh, black people don't like stuff left on they Porch
呃 啊 黑人不喜欢自己的东西就扔在门廊上
'cause sometimes we don't get our stuff.
因为有的时候吧 我们就找不到这东西了
I think you should start like a boxable.Com
我觉得你们可以先建立个
"Leave it at your play cousin's" Account.
"花花表弟代收"服务
Or like a boxable,
或者比如一个
um, "Leave it in the bushes" Account, you know.
呃 "帮你藏在树丛里"的服务 你懂的哦
Like, uh, I think about having an in-office fish fry,
比方说 我想在坐在办公室里吃炸鱼
but, um, I don't want my cornmeal
可是 呃 我可不想我的燕麦片
being dropped off on my doorstep
躺在门阶上一点一点不见了
'cause I might not never get my cornmeal.
因为这样我可能永远都吃不到我的燕麦片了
My neighbor been stealing my cornmeal.
我邻居一直在偷我的燕麦片
You see? You see what I'm saying?
你们懂了吧 懂我说啥了吧
Hmm? What? You see, that was crazy, man!
嗯 啥 你们懂的吧 简直不可思议
Yo, see, my man right here... he gets it.
哟 看那 坐在这儿的兄弟 他就懂我
Black folks don't want their stuff stole.
黑人朋友不希望自己东西被偷
That's genius, man!
天才啊 兄弟
This dude right here... he got his ears to the street.
坐那儿的哥们 人家时刻关注民生社稷
Well, um, I-I guess we could conduct
好吧 呃 我想我们可以采取
targeted algorithmic customer fee...
定向算法计算的客户费
what? Algo... nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, man.
什么 算法 不 不 不 不 不
I want what he said, man.
我要他说的那样
That's why Charlie is such an important part of the team.
所以说Charlie可是我们团队的重要人物嘛
It seems like he's the most important part of the team, man.
看起来 他可是最重要的人物啊
Yo, Charlie, can get some of those sunflower seeds, though?
哟 Charlie 能给我点瓜子嗑嗑吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表