So glad you invited him, Dre.
真高兴你请了他来 Dre
Diane.
Diane
Charles.
Charles
Okay, drinks and hors d'oeuvres for about an hour,
先留一个小时让大家喝酒 吃点开胃点心
and then at 9:15,
然后9点15的时候
I will spontaneously come up with the idea for a party game,
我会自然而然地想出个聚会游戏
just out of nowhere.
凭空来的灵感
And what time do I spontaneously blow my brains out,
那我什么时候能自然而然地被爆头呢
just out of nowhere?
突如其来地就解放了
Dre, you promised you were gonna be on tonight.
Dre 你答应好了今晚会好好表现的
All right, all right, all right. Let me warm up, okay?
好 好 好 我来热身还不行么
Okay. Red leather, yellow leather,
行啊 四是四 十是十
red leather, yellow leather.
四是四 十是十
Bio-pic, biopic, bio-pic, biopic.
扁担长 板凳宽
You know New York, you need New York,
黑化肥发灰 灰化肥发黑
you know you need unique New York.
黑化肥发灰会挥发
Ooh, I'm gonna murder this.
哦 我肯定能惊翻全场
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I can't believe mom knows someone who was on "Real World."
真不敢相信老妈认识上过<真实世界>的人
How is this even a reality show?
这节目怎么能算真人秀呢
No one's singing, cooking, or exploiting their children.
没人唱歌♥ 没人做饭 也没人利用自己孩子上位
What's that line down the front of their jeans?
他们牛仔裤前的那条线是什么
I believe that's called a crease.
我觉得那个叫皱褶
You have to understand, it was 1994.
你得理解 那是1994年
Television itself was in its infancy.
电视机还处在摇篮时代
You had to be there at a certain time
那会你得定点守在电视机前
to watch a show or it was gone... forever!
就为了看个节目 否则你就再也看不到了
Wait. No pause button? No DVR?
等一下 不能暂停 也没有录像机
And you had to watch the commercials.
你还得看广♥告♥
What?! What?!
啥 啥
This is really boring.
这真的太无聊了
We could do better than that.
换我们都能做的比这个好
We can do better.
我们现在就有机会做的更好
Why don't we shoot our own reality show here tonight?
为什么今晚不拍个我们自己的真人秀呢
We'll have Maisie downstairs,
我们有Maisie在楼下
but older and more desperate.
不过是更老 也更绝望的版本
Now, that's TV.
看 这才是电视秀
Right? Junior, you'll shoot and direct,
是吧 Junior你负责拍和导
and I'll be executive producer.
我来作监制
Why do you get to be executive producer
为什么你能当监制
if I'm the one doing all the work?
明明就是我把活儿全干了
Because I'm a people person and I look great in a blazer.
因为我更擅交际啊 而且我穿小西装更好看
Diane, you're in charge of lighting,
Diane你负责灯光
and, Jack, you're a teamster.
Jack你是车夫
Great! I'm on a break.
太好了 正好休息
Guys, get ready for...
亲们 来准备好迎接
"The Real World: Old people eating cheese."
<真实世界之老人吃芝士>
So, the kids had a project for the night.
孩子们这天晚上有了个计划
Let's meet our cast of characters.
来一起看看演员阵容吧
Ahh! There's Big Word Bow.
啊哈 这是"成语Bow"
You look absolutely pulchritudinous!
你看起来简直闭月羞花国色天香啊
You had former reality star Maisie.
这是前真人秀明星Maisie
Is that a Sushi tower? It is.
那是寿司塔么 是的
You know who loves Sushi? David.
你知道谁喜欢吃寿司么 David
Mm. David Spade.
嗯 David Spade
Yeah. We dated.
是啊 我们约会过
Yyou knew that, right? Yeah.
你知道的吧 知道
Yeah. He bought me a Subaru.
他给我买♥♥了辆斯巴鲁车
A Subaru.
斯巴鲁车啊
And then there was Bow's old boyfriend...
接着 是Bow的前校园男友
Guys? It's Lance.
大伙 这是Lance
Bland Lance.
无聊Lance
Oh, what up, Lance?
哦 你好么 Lance
Do you have any room-temperature water?
你这有室温水么
Yeah.
有的
So, that chump is your wife's former lover?
所以 那个笨蛋就是你老婆的旧情人喽
I'm cooler than him.
我都比他酷
Dre, it looks like this dude got his suit at build-a-bear.
他的衣服好像是在童装店买♥♥的一样
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Hi. Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嗨 哇哇哇
Who is that?
看看那是谁啊
Hi!
嗨
Ahh!
是你啊
Shawn?
Shawn
Fat Shawn?
肥妹Shawn
Turns out, she'd become "Phat Shawn."
结果她现在变成正妹Shawn了
Damn, that is one thick snow bunny.
靠 这妞可正啊
I swear to God I wish I would have said that.
我发誓 这正是我心声啊
She lost a lot of weight!
她真的瘦了好多啊
But kept it in all the right places.
但是该胖的地方还是很丰满的
Mm. My man made a very strong move.
嗯 这家伙选女人选得真好
Very strong.
非常好
Hey, Lance, I see you, brother.
哈喽Lance 看到你了 兄弟
He bought low.
他还真有先见之明
He's the Warren Buffett of Biggums.
像是胖版股神巴菲特
The nostradamus of thick chicks... "Thickadamus."
预测美女的占卜师 占美师
Do you guys want to see the rest of the house?
你们想参观一下我家其他房♥间吗
Yeah. Of course.
好啊 当然想
Come on, follow me. All right.
跟我来吧 好的
Thanks for bringing us all together.
谢谢你安排这次聚会
Oh, sure. Gosh, I just thought it'd be really pleasurable,
是啊 我忽然感觉大家能莅临寒舍
you know, to have a convivial soiree at my humble domicile.
参加这次欢乐的聚会真是太美妙了
That's a good one, man.
哈哈这真是太好笑了
How adorable is that? They're finally getting along.
他们终于能好好相处了 真好呢
Hey, tell me about this, man.
快跟我说说这事儿
Is that all squats, or does she run stairs?
她到底是做深蹲瘦的 还是跑楼梯瘦的啊
Because how did that happen?
因为那太不可思议了
Hey, guys.
嗨你们俩
I'm so glad you guys are getting along.
你们相处这么融洽我真是太高兴了
I know, right? To be honest, Dre,
我也觉得 说实在的 Dre
I never thought you would get past the fact
我真是没有想到你竟然能释怀过去
that Lance and Bow were engaged.
Lance和Bow订过婚
Mm.
呃
Well, it... it... That's... it was...
好吧 那是因为
Uh, uh, no, no, no. Wait. Did you just say "Engaged"?
噢不 等一下 你是说 订婚
Well, I mean... Come on.
呃 我是说 哎呀
I wouldn't... I wouldn't call it...
我不会把它叫做
I wouldn't call it "Engaged."
我不会把它叫做"订婚"
Well, what would you call it when one person
那你会怎么形容 一个人
asks another person to marry him and she says "Yes"
向另一个人求婚 并且那个人答应了
and then he buys her a ring and then they invite
然后他给她买♥♥了个戒指 他们还邀请了
all their friends to Applebee's for jalapelo poppers?
所有的朋友去Applebee's吃墨西哥胡椒卷
Engaged.
那就是订婚
Or like a party. It's like...
其实也就是个聚会而已 就像是
Wow. This just stopped being polite...
哇哦 这场面急转直下
And got really real.
还变得非常真实
Whoa. Lance would have been our dad?
天呐 Lance差点变成咱爸
And Shawn would have been our mom?
Shawn差点变成咱妈
So hot!
太劲爆了
She wouldn't have been your mom.
她不可能会是你妈
Bow. Uhhuh?
Bow 怎么啦
Can I talk to you for a second? Sure, sweetie.
我能跟你聊两句吗 当然啦亲爱的
Now. Just a second.
现在 马上 我等下就回来
Um, enjoy the food, and I'm gonna refill... Come on.
好好享受美食哦 不够的话我再添一些 快过来
I think he wants a refill.
我觉得人家还想多吃一点呢
Sweetheart. Yeah, we were engaged, but it was, like, so long ago.
亲爱的 我们确实订过婚 可那已经是很久以前的事了
It was like for 10 minutes,
像是只发生了十分钟
and we were young and we were stupid,
曾经我们年轻气盛不懂事
and, like, we went five-way Dutch on jalapeno poppers.
要知道 我们去吃胡椒卷还是AA的呢
I mean, I didn't even get any and Shawn ate...
我是说 我都没怎么吃都是Shawn在吃
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表